German boy: MVC memeber of the year 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German boy: MVC memeber of the year 2019

So get dis; German boy has been posting as a guest on the MVC for a long ass time now. Dis boi has never made an account, thus why he has 8 spaces in his name (cause I made 8 accounts). Now he's reached full boi mode by bumping an assload of old ass threads

Why would this boi from Germany be bumpin these threads? To block some revealing threads he totally 100% made (true and honest content)

He doin it

Why do you still visit and talk about that site?

Comment

lol who the fuck cares
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
        lol who the fuck cares
        I mean lmao yo ass is posting in my thread

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
          Why do you still visit and talk about that site?

I wouldn't know why NK transits to MvC; however, I love reminiscing over the PMs that I received-sent to dear friends.

Seiyruu/Demi/Tyreaus/Cheshire-Cat/Terumi, and so many other members that I'll never ever get to talk to again.

There's also the responses to members like KoA/Monster-Member/Fuji/Mu/Godot, and all the other marvelous details/information that I forget over time.

For instance,did you know that KoA pierced his tongue?!
          His tongue!
          When I was little, my friends told me that people who pierce their tongues facilitate their communication with the Devil.
          Is KoA a devil-worshipper, Phob?
          Would you know?!

I also noted that there was once a sizeable population of blondes in MvC.
          I wonder what became of their fate, and did they ever dye their hair in anything other than blonde?

There's also unforgettable threads that have to be immortalized forever in my brain, and did you know that the Lonely Thread is still operational till this very day, Phob?
          I was shocked when I visited MvC a little more than two weeks ago, and saw that people were still receiving comfort for the things that are troubling them.
          That truly made my day extra bright!

If only it had gone on forever and ever- that would have been a dream come true. ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post

I wonder what became of their fate, and did they ever dye their hair in anything other than blonde?
            I'm still alive.

Comment

nice

good site

Comment

I wanted to be member of the year :(

Comment

Originally posted by Chibz View Post

I'm still alive.
                  Eureka!

That deserves a quaint celebration in my book. ^_^

I only knew that you were a blonde when Amanda remarked- on a photograph of yours, that you were quite handsome ages back in MvC, so I'm truly happy that my memory didn't fail me!

If my memory serves me right, Amarrez is also a blonde, and I know that's the case due to my other recollections of him- that's how I know that he's a New Zealander.

Based_Sir_Layer is another blonde, and he's Swedish, if my memory doesn't fail me now.

For some strange reason, I cannot shake off the feeling that either Rage or Redx are another blonde, and I wouldn't know why.
                  Lady Carnage/Skittles also gives me the impression that she was another blonde, or it may be that she dyed her hair blonde and I've just forgotten it.
                  How bizarre.

Hm.....
                  I feel like I'm forgetting some people, but I suppose that I'll remember in due time!

Congratulations for being No.1 Blonde Member That I've Officially Recognized, Chibi!
                  Blessings be upon you, and have a fantastic day-night wherever you may be.

Comment

I wouldn't know why NK transits to MvC; however, I love reminiscing over the PMs that I received-sent to dear friends.

Seiyruu/Demi/Tyreaus/Cheshire-Cat/Terumi, and so many other members that I'll never ever get to talk to again.

There's also the responses to members like KoA/Monster-Member/Fuji/Mu/Godot, and all the other marvelous details/information that I forget over time.
                    It is good to have a record of cherished memories! I cannot and do not begrudge people their desire and right to appreciate the past, the friends they made, and the conversations they held.

Having said that, it is important not to get lost in it, and particularly not to become obsessed with it to the point of becoming irrecoverably attached.

For instance,did you know that KoA pierced his tongue?!
                    His tongue!
                    When I was little, my friends told me that people who pierce their tongues facilitate their communication with the Devil.
                    Is KoA a devil-worshipper, Phob?
                    Would you know?!
                    As they say, never judge a book by its cover~

Regardless of his disposition and prior inclinations, I brook no doubts that he embraced a righteous life upon interacting with you and learning the control the Camel Cartel has over this galaxy!

Dang, you truly are a savage one, albeit in the best possible way!

They're lurking here, no doubt...

There's also unforgettable threads that have to be immortalized forever in my brain, and did you know that the Lonely Thread is still operational till this very day, Phob?
                    I was shocked when I visited MvC a little more than two weeks ago, and saw that people were still receiving comfort for the things that are troubling them.
                    That truly made my day extra bright!
                    Certainly! I felt likewise from the start of the thread, and retain that feeling to this very day.

I am glad that people are finding some measure of succor there, and hope that the continued existence of that thread and the forums derived from it help ameliorate the loneliness to which many of them had succumbed.

If only it had gone on forever and ever- that would have been a dream come true. ^_^
                    Nothing lasts forever, alas.

Unfortunately, the rare illustrious threads that graced the forums and the admittedly great times we may have had do not necessarily excuse many of the posters nor much of the culture and content that pervaded it; and the webmaster being who he is had doomed it from the very beginning. It is important not to don the rose-colored glasses when entertaining nostalgia.

Comment

Lady Carnage/Skittles also gives me the impression that she was another blonde, or it may be that she dyed her hair blonde and I've just forgotten it.
                      She dyed it blonde at some point, but only with highlights. She's got black hair, naturally.

Comment

• Mr.Sunshine
                        Mr.Sunshine commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I see!

My memory must have been blurry and gone awry at some point.

Nonetheless, may she be happy wherever she is. ^_^

Eureka!

That deserves a quaint celebration in my book. ^_^

I only knew that you were a blonde when Amanda remarked- on a photograph of yours, that you were quite handsome ages back in MvC, so I'm truly happy that my memory didn't fail me!

If my memory serves me right, Amarrez is also a blonde, and I know that's the case due to my other recollections of him- that's how I know that he's a New Zealander.

Based_Sir_Layer is another blonde, and he's Swedish, if my memory doesn't fail me now.

For some strange reason, I cannot shake off the feeling that either Rage or Redx are another blonde, and I wouldn't know why.
                      How bizarre.

Hm.....
                      I feel like I'm forgetting some people, but I suppose that I'll remember in due time!

Congratulations for being No.1 Blonde Member That I've Officially Recognized, Chibi!
                      Blessings be upon you, and have a fantastic day-night wherever you may be.
                      "Blond" is universally considered the proper descriptor for the fair-haired of the male persuasion, you ruthless goshdarn sexist, you. I will require some mortification of the flesh (shall we say 10 lashes?) as absolution.

Don't actually do it, lmao.

Comment

Which one of you fucks deleted my thread. Get yo fucking ass in here you little bitch

Comment

It is good to have a record of cherished memories! I cannot and do not begrudge people their desire and right to appreciate the past, the friends they made, and the conversations they held.

Having said that, it is important not to get lost in it, and particularly not to become obsessed with it to the point of becoming irrecoverably attached.
                          That's certainly true- I wouldn't imagine a day where I experienced total, irreversible amnesia and permanently lost all the precious moments etched in the past.

My beloved relics of a distant past have to be preserved for all eternity! <3

*Puff-Puff!*

They have to last forever and ever- I wouldn't have it any other way. ^_^

Being unable to remember certain things or events
                          for entire days on end
                          is a truly horrific and excruciating experience, after all.

As they say, never judge a book by its cover~

Regardless of his disposition and prior inclinations, I brook no doubts that he embraced a righteous life upon interacting with you and learning the control the Camel Cartel has over this galaxy!
                          You wouldn't be wrong; however, I truly wholeheartedly reject piercings of any kind, so knowing that King of Awesome had pierced his tongue of all things...

He's always been so kind and cheerful in all the interactions that I've had with him, but piercings are just so... degenerate!

Yuck-Yuck!

It's on the same category with Agent Orange's back tattoos that he claimed were done in the name of aesthetics.
                          I reject tattoos on equal terms with piercings, for that matter.

Nonetheless, I will forgive him from the bottom of my heart, and pray that he hasn't pierced the sides of his mouth- yet.

Hopefully, he took my: Smile as bright as the sun!, with open arms, and achieved happiness after all these years.

God bless his soul.

I would have thought that the CC would have been replaced with the Thieving Turtles after the United Nation of Galaxies sought an Intermediate Replacement for the CC.
                          The galaxy truly lives in dark time, it seems.

Dang, you truly are a savage one, albeit in the best possible way!

They're lurking here, no doubt...

What silliness, Phob.

I'm a proper, well-cultured lady, and I have never once partaken in any savagery that permeates the common man's thoughts.

You have me mistaken for another, my friend.

*Puff-Puff!*

That could be a possibility- they could also be on Facebook!

Oh, the horror of navigating on Facebook!

I'll make sure to pray for all the lost souls that wander aimlessly on that desolate rock.

Certainly! I felt likewise from the start of the thread, and retain that feeling to this very day.

I am glad that people are finding some measure of succor there, and hope that the continued existence of that thread and the forums derived from it help ameliorate the loneliness to which many of them had succumbed.
                          A mutual feeling, Compatriot.

Hopefully, it will become a chain that will continuously link kind-hearted people together to aid one another in difficult moments that life throws in a fit of passion. <3

Nothing lasts forever, alas.

Unfortunately, the rare illustrious threads that graced the forums and the admittedly great times we may have had do not necessarily excuse many of the posters nor much of the culture and content that pervaded it; and the webmaster being who he is had doomed it from the very beginning. It is important not to don the rose-colored glasses when entertaining nostalgia.
                          Unfortunately, such is the case.

Just when I finally thought that I found a kindred spirit in the flesh- in my endless search, and it turned out to be nothing.

No need to worry as I'm not one to wear glasses- I have perfect vision on both eyes! ^_^

Comment

• P408370R
                            P408370R commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Posting here so I remember to respond to you as soon as possible! :}

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

"Blond" is universally considered the proper descriptor for the fair-haired of the male persuasion, you ruthless goshdarn sexist, you. I will require some mortification of the flesh (shall we say 10 lashes?) as absolution.

Don't actually do it, lmao.
                          You just don't get it, Morph!

Blonde rolls perfectly on the tongue- similar to how a grasshopper chirps only in the presence of a ladybug.

Blond sounds so... incomplete and dull!

Blonde it is, and you'll never change my mind. =3

How ridiculous!

How can I possibly be a sexist when I'm a pale-white, translucent-skinned, light/hazel colored-eyed, highly-educated and high-principled young lady, Morph?

If you weren't aware, only men are born with sexism engraved in their genetics in 2019.

Furthermore, I'm absolved of all crimes by default, or weren't you aware of such a fact? ^_^

Even if you were to tell me not to, I'm not in a possession of a whip nor do I know where to purchase such an item in the first place, so I wouldn't be able to fulfill such a task- at the moment.

Comment

You just don't get it, Morph!

Blonde rolls perfectly on the tongue- similar to how a grasshopper chirps only in the presence of a ladybug.

Blond sounds so... incomplete and dull!

Blonde it is, and you'll never change my mind. =3

How ridiculous!
                            Phonetically, they sound exactly the same because the "e" is silent... Aesthetically speaking, I could see your point, though your immediate dismissal simply because something doesn't fit your preconceived notion of "normal" is indicative of great privilege.

How can I possibly be a sexist when I'm a pale-white, translucent-skinned, light/hazel colored-eyed, highly-educated and high-principled young lady, Morph?

If you weren't aware, only men are born with sexism engraved in their genetics in 2019.

Furthermore, I'm absolved of all crimes by default, or weren't you aware of such a fact? ^_^
                            Rich, white, and female? Oof, that's the trifecta. Good old boys didn't know what hit 'em just like the late dinosaurs.

Even if you were to tell me not to, I'm not in a possession of a whip nor do I know where to purchase such an item in the first place, so I wouldn't be able to fulfill such a task- at the moment.
                            http://lmgtfy.com/?t=s&q=whip

Comment

Another comrade of ours in the Fourth reich

Spreading the good word

Comment

Phonetically, they sound exactly the same because the "e" is silent... Aesthetically speaking, I could see your point, though your immediate dismissal simply because something doesn't fit your preconceived notion of "normal" is indicative of great privilege.
                                *Tsk-Tsk!*

That's where your confusion originates, Morph!

I include a distinct vowel sound at the word.

It would sound just like this: Blond- T.

Phonetically sounding like the word: blunt, which I hope that I was able to articulate myself clearly to you.

No fair!

What you refer to as Great Privilege is my everyday simplicity in indulging in happiness, my friend. ^_^

Rich, white, and female? Oof, that's the trifecta. Good old boys didn't know what hit 'em just like the late dinosaurs.
                                Rich?

I wouldn't refer to myself as such, Morph.

As per my family's teachings and worldview, only one who acquires or possesses a monumental empire whose capital can be expressed in its longevity can be referred to as being rich.

While my family has capital and business in and out of Moscow, I wouldn't refer to it as an empire- at the moment, so I can say with certainty that I've never been rich in my entire life.

However, I can say that I've always lived a very comfortable life, at the end of the day. ^_^

Naturally so!

I'm as super-duper pale-white as the white camellias that I love so dearly. <3

I could always collaborate to such statements by submitting evidence attesting to my expressed and observable genetics going back to the days where I had blue-colored eyes, if you'd like.

I've always been proud of being Russian-Japanese, so it would be a great joy to rejoice in the physical features that I've inherited from my Mother and Father. ^_^

Are you saying that I'm the equivalent of a calamity that will annihilate any perfect man that would want to become my husband?!

Say it ain't so, Morph!

I'm certain that I'll eventually find my beloved, perfect husband that will spend the rest of eternity by my side with unconditional love in his heart, so I truly hope that you're not suggesting that I'll never find the man of my dreams, Morph.

That would deal enormous damage to my sanity, my friend.

Oh!

That's very convenient way of shopping online; however, I prefer to physically visit a store and make my purchases at the spot with a receipt stamping the day-time of the purchase itself.

Regardless, I must thank you for your considerate thought of helping me realize just how accessible things can be on the Internet.

Thank you, Morph! <3

Comment

Oof
                                  I want to do bad things to you.

Comment

• Cid
                                    Cid commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Oneiros You would think differently if you were in the Discord chat and was subjected to Ori saying "oof" in response to, literally, everything. I was going to try to show you how bad it was with an animated gif me if scrolling through a search result of "oof" in just the general channel... But 15 seconds of rapid scrolling wasn't enough time to even get through a fifth of it....

• Oneiros
                                    Oneiros commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    "Ori"

Think I determined the root of the issue, bud. If used in moderation, it's nowhere near as annoying as the fuckwits who "lel" because their mommies didn't love them enough. In fact, it's the best case of justifiable homicide I can conceive.

• Cid
                                    Cid commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I can't disagree, I guess.

Originally posted by Noodle-kun View Post
                                  Which one of you fucks deleted my thread. Get yo fucking ass in here you little bitch
                                  my b

Comment

Working...
                                  X