I wish to apologize...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish to apologize...

...to Take Five in general, and particularly to those to whom this directly applies, for my recent discourtesy and aloofness.

Everyone deserves at least a modicum of respect as a person and love as a peer!

Let's all be frenly frens again. :}

Except for Snap because we're already best frens.

apology accepted
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

is this your apology for my unfair ban?

accepted
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

my asshole is still wet

Comment

You are forgiven, my friend.

Comment

screw u
            u hurt me

Comment

Th-Thanks. :}

Originally posted by Noodle-kun View Post
              my asshole is still wet
              Good analysis; I hadn't considered that perspective.

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
              screw u
              u hurt me
              I'm sorry, fren; it was because I love you.

Always and forever. <3

Comment

go hug your brother

Comment

ok but dont let it happen again, frankly im still shocked by the sheer volume of racism and homophobia in ur last PM chain to me. for the record i might identify as both a male and a mexican but that does not make it ok to call me a "burrito boy", and i found your satirical question about if i like having my beans packed insulting and uncalled for.

Comment

I have nothing to say. Except that white text doesn't work in OP's and quoted posts :p

Comment

Originally posted by TechTastic View Post
                      I have nothing to say.

" "

Comment

I'm super-duper late; nonetheless, you don't have to apologize as I truly doubt that your conduct was so abysmal that it would warrant an apology, Phob.

If anything, I have to thank you for helping me remember an important memory of mine.

You have my sincere gratitude for everything that you've selflessly done till now, and forevermore, my dearly-beloved super friend.

Comment

My ass is wet.

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
                            ...to Take Five in general, and particularly to those to whom this directly applies, for my recent discourtesy and aloofness.

Everyone deserves at least a modicum of respect as a person and love as a peer!

Let's all be frenly frens again. :}

Except for Snap because we're already best frens.
                            What you do?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post
                              I'm super-duper late; nonetheless, you don't have to apologize as I truly doubt that your conduct was so abysmal that it would warrant an apology, Phob.

If anything, I have to thank you for helping me remember an important memory of mine.

You have my sincere gratitude for everything that you've selflessly done till now, and forevermore, my dearly-beloved super friend.
                              Although I would respectfully disagree with your conclusion, I appreciate your kind words! Nevertheless, good Mana, you know that I could not allow myself to proceed unpunished~

I am glad you were able to recall something of value to you, to whatever extent my actions may have helped! Hopefully it was a wholesome reminiscence.

It is I who must thank you, dear fren, for your unwavering and distinct amiability and whimsy. <3

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                              What you do?
                              I was simply being contumelious and acting churlishly to some extent, without even the grace of being entertaining.

I have no desire to retrogress to the distateful online persona I injudiciously crafted many years ago, or to otherwise act in a way that I hope would be quite uncharacteristic in real life.

Comment

• Mr.Sunshine
                                Mr.Sunshine commented
                                Editing a comment
                                It certainly was, my friend. <3
                            Working...
                            X