God damn bears are invading my country illegally

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God damn bears are invading my country illegally

Bears were spotted in northern Portugal a few days ago for the first time in centuries, ever since they were hunted down and chased from our borders in the 19th century

How do we stop this spanish menace? I'm counting on you, fellow American friends, in dealing with these creatures
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Spend five billion or fifteen billion or twenty five billion or...

Get Spain or Kickstarter to pay for a wall to keep them out.

Comment

Invest in the only 2 things that can take out any bear

Guns and tigers

Comment

A few years ago I went hiking with a few of my boys and we saw a juvenile GTIZZLY BEAR standing in our way about 20 feet or so away but on lower elevation. I famously stood my ground when my boys wanted to turn around and there used to be video proof of the bear. Of course the bear saw my stature and skin color and sensed my inner tiger spirit so it backed off

Comment

One word.

Nukes.
          Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
          And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Just leave them alone. They'll eventually starve to death after not finding anything at all in Portugal.
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
              A few years ago I went hiking with a few of my boys and we saw a juvenile GTIZZLY BEAR standing in our way about 20 feet or so away but on lower elevation. I famously stood my ground when my boys wanted to turn around and there used to be video proof of the bear. Of course the bear saw my stature and skin color and sensed my inner tiger spirit so it backed off
              this is you

Comment

(non-)white genocide incoming

Comment

Laws don't apply to bears

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
                    Laws don't apply to bears
                    Unless they are someone's pets.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                      Spend five billion or fifteen billion or twenty five billion or...

Get Spain or Kickstarter to pay for a wall to keep them out.
                      There's a huge BORDER CRISIS in Portugal right now.

My friends there, I have many, many friends in Portugal, they tell me that there are miles long lines of bears marching through Spain.

THOUSANDS of them coming to the border! I'm told there's many dangerous bears in the group. Not just the funny Russian circus bears, no, wild ones that have a history of violence.

I'm declaring a national emergency for Portugal to appropriate funds to build a mighty wall along the border.

Comment

• Wade
                        Wade commented
                        Editing a comment
                        We'll build the wall, and Mexico will pay for it!

Originally posted by Wade View Post

But are you gonna see cops arresting bears? Come on dude

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

That would be awesome, no lie. Someone has enough pet bears to cause a border problem

Comment

Portugal isn’t a part of Spain???

Comment

You're just gonna have to abandon the country. Look at the North Pole and Alaska. You're better off just letting the bears have that land.
                            Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-1133-0048-8436 (MMCulpaTTV)
                            Don't forget to check out MothMageCulpa's Twitch Channel! - Join the Swarm today and Follow, subscribe, or donate!
                            PSN Username- NikolaCulpa Trophy Level: 25. Platinums: 71 - Check me out on Twitch to see what I'm currently playing!

Comment

Working...
                            X