Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man who says he’s ‘female’ enters women’s bathroom, sexually assaults 10-year-old girl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cid View Post

http://advances.sciencemag.org/content/5/1/eaau4586

WHAT WAS THAT JOHN? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW RIGHT I AM.
    Nigga you really gonna make me google an article that says the exact opposite? Also it's talking about people who share it, not sites that out it out.

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post
      Nigga you really gonna make me google an article that says the exact opposite?
      You can try, but you're not going to find a credible site saying it because all the studies concluded that conservatives put out more fake news than anyone. Lol

Also it's talking about people who share it, not sites that out it out.
      Yeah, Orgy thought that too. Except the study also concludes (in the part I quoted, even) that, and I quote;

This is consistent with the pro-Trump slant of most fake news articles produced during the 2016 campaign
      Given the overwhelming pro-Trump orientation in both the supply and consumption of fake news during that period
      WHAT'S THAT JOHN? THE SOUND OF YOU BEING WRONG AGAIN IS DEAFENING.

Comment

And another faggot sexually abuses a child. Nothing new to see here; move along.move along.

Comment

She must of been provoked.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post
            And another faggot.
            Person in question assaulted a 10 year old girl, so...

Comment

• DokTOR.
              DokTOR. commented
              Editing a comment
              well, the rapist was a girl too

• Cid
              Cid commented
              Editing a comment
              Touche, doc. Touche.

Except the incident apparently happened in a private home. Not a public, women's bathroom. That changes the entire context of the situation and completely invalidates the notion that this had anything to do with the abuser being transgendered.

A.K.A, it's fake news.
            lmao OP btfo
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Person in question assaulted a 10 year old girl, so...
              But they identify as female... Also, it's 2019, you sexist piece of shit. Gay women can be faggots, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

But they identify as female... Also, it's 2019, you sexist piece of shit. Gay women can be faggots, too.
                I mean. Yeah, I guess. To be honest, I don't buy into the gender identity stuff. I don't give two shits if somebody wants to call themself the opposite sex. And I don't care what bathroom anybody uses.

But if you dangle, you're a dude.

Comment

I mean. Yeah, I guess. To be honest, I don't buy into the gender identity stuff. I don't give two shits if somebody wants to call themself the opposite sex. And I don't care what bathroom anybody uses.

But if you dangle, you're a dude.
                  Oh, I assumed he was snipped. I didn't bother reading the article, because y'know.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Oh, I assumed he was snipped. I didn't bother reading the article, because y'know.
                    I didn't read it either. But most of them don't get snipped... Right?

Comment

The ones actually serious about it do. I heard they invert the penis and bisect it to make a "vagina" but I haven't exactly been researching this shit, lol, sad to say. Why, you interested? :o

Comment

. But most of them don't get snipped... Right?
                        lol
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

That's kind of the end goal, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

That's kind of the end goal, isn't it?
                            *shrugs* Bruce Jenner didn't do it until like everybody made fun of him for not having the balls to lose the balls. Now she's really Caitlyn, at least.

Reminds me of that Green Day song, tbh.

Comment

*shrugs* Bruce Jenner didn't do it until like everybody made fun of him for not having the balls to lose the balls. Now she's really Caitlyn, at least.

Reminds me of that Green Day song, tbh.
                              Someone Kill the DJ?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Someone Kill the DJ?
                                Basket Case

Comment

Im pretty sure TW and kajin are referencing different articles. TW's happen with an 18 trans women in Scotland who got arrested for assaulting a 12yo girl in the women washroom. A lot of conservative sites are circulating the story cuz they think the light sentence(community service) the assaulted receiver was because of "liberal bias". Imo, it probably has a lot more to do with this creep being only 18.

Also bathroom bills wouldn't have prevented this since kid was already alone in the washroom and the person was arrested anyways.

Comment

You can try, but you're not going to find a credible site saying it because all the studies concluded that conservatives put out more fake news than anyone. Lol

Yeah, Orgy thought that too. Except the study also concludes (in the part I quoted, even) that, and I quote;

WHAT'S THAT JOHN? THE SOUND OF YOU BEING WRONG AGAIN IS DEAFENING.
                                    Really my nigga, all studies show that? You linked one study that says people on facebook are more likely to post right leaning fake news and extrapolated that to "majority of fake news comes from right leaning media." Even the one quote you took out of context to try and make your point is only talking about the specific time period of during the 2016 election. Here's a BBC article saying that directly after the election more fake news stories against republicans were coming out than pro republican. https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-39592010

Comment

Really my nigga, all studies show that? You linked one study that says people on facebook are more likely to post right leaning fake news and extrapolated that to "majority of fake news comes from right leaning media." Even the one quote you took out of context to try and make your point is only talking about the specific time period of during the 2016 election. Here's a BBC article saying that directly after the election more fake news stories against republicans were coming out than pro republican. https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-39592010
                                      I don't see it say anywhere in that story that liberals shared more fake news than conservatives. Just that they shared more now than they did in 2016. Also that they're counting memes as fake news now.

Comment

Now I wonder if it's more often that fake news is anti-something in general. I bet there's more anti-democrat fake news than pro-democrat as well.

For example, there was a muslim in Minnesota running for attorney general. Literally all I heard about him from anybody is that he stole the vote with illegal Middle Eastern immigrants in an effort to enstate Sharia law in the country, and also he beat his wife into the hospital. None of that has any basis in anything. No one said anything good about him, even though I'm pretty sure he ended up winning the election. There was no counter-propaganda that I heard though.

Comment

• OrganizationXV
                                          OrganizationXV commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          I dunno. I doubt it's party specific though. I'm guessing that whoever's on the losing side at the moment is going to be more likely to produce and consume bullshit stories. That's what the article you posted seemed to be getting at, anyway.
                                      Working...
                                      X