Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man who says he’s ‘female’ enters women’s bathroom, sexually assaults 10-year-old girl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man who says he’s ‘female’ enters women’s bathroom, sexually assaults 10-year-old girl

February 15, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Decades after feminism swept the West, transgender rights have now formally replaced women’s rights as the emerging ideology of gender fluidity wipes out any formal conception of what a “woman” is to begin with.

Women and girls who feel unsafe when biological males enter spaces once reserved for females only are being essentially told that they are transphobic and that they should shut up. The University of West England even launched a poster campaign recently urging students to disregard those who look like they may be in the wrong bathroom. When journalist Josephine Bartosch noted that, “UWE are saying that the feelings and fears of women matter less than those who identify as transgender,” she was promptly condemned by the head of the LGBT society.

Over and over again, LGBT activists insist that there is no downside to eliminating female-only spaces or limiting them to biological women. Anyone who claims that there might be a danger in allowing anyone into private spaces based on how they decide to identify is told that they are motivated by hatred for transgender people rather than by concern for vulnerable women. Any discomfort expressed by women themselves is condemned as bigotry. And this system is impervious to questioning: It is not only transphobic to ask whether some spaces should be limited to biological females for the purposes of safety, it is also transphobic to ask any follow-up questions about this. The transgender community, apparently, is a uniformly perfect group, utterly without sin and lacking any nefarious members whatsoever. I suppose if you can believe a woman has a penis, you can believe anything.

That has unfortunately but predictably proven not to be the case. In the United Kingdom, the Courier reported recently that a violent young man, which the media outlet obediently referred to as a “she” throughout their reporting, received a slap on the wrist after sexually assaulting a ten-year-old girl in the women’s bathroom at a supermarket in Morrisons, Kirkcaldy. The 18-year-old, who currently goes by the name “Katie Dolatowski,” grabbed the little girl by the face, shoved her into a bathroom stall, and demanded that she take off her pants, adding that a man outside the bathroom would kill her mother. The girl panicked and began punching Dolatowski, hitting him in the groin, midriff, and face. She then bolted outside to her father and siblings, who were waiting just outside the presumably safe women’s bathroom.

Follow Jonathon van Maren on Facebook

The ten-year-old girl has continued to suffer flashbacks since the traumatic incident, which understandably rendered her hysterical. Her enraged mother noted that the assault is "something that will remain with her for the rest of her life."

"He was stalking the toilets. He went there specifically to attack a child. We were so, so lucky that nothing worse happened. It was only her reaction that stopped that. It could have been a five-year-old child that wouldn’t have been able to fight back.”

This was not Dolatowski’s first offense, either. Last February, he filmed a 12-year-old girl on the toilet in another supermarket in Dunfermline by putting his cell phone over the stall partition. Despite that, Dolatowski has been labeled only a “moderate risk” to the community, and has been ordered to stay away from children but released from the Polmont Young Offender’s Institution. The court took pity on Dolatowski after hearing that he had been in the social care system since he was a young child and that he struggled with mental health issues. The parents of the little girl who was sexually assaulted by Dolatowski are understandably furious, with her mother pointing out that “she” was obviously a “he.”

There are more examples of this, as well. In fact, plenty of people have already used claims of being transgender to get access to female bathrooms for the purposes of voyeurism—and sometimes worse behavior. These examples are usually ignored entirely, and even mentioning them can get you labeled a bigot. Teacher’s guidelines in the United States have explicitly stated that high school girls who complain about biological males in their showers and locker rooms or bunking down with them on field trips should be re-educated to relieve them of their “internalized transphobia,” and it is actually a teenage girl and her friends who are leading the charge by suingtheir high school over policies that allow biological males into their change rooms. Unfortunately for them, our society has moved past their admiration for young girls taking initiative and sticking up for themselves. It is no longer you go, girl!

Now, it’s shut up, transphobe.
    Remember all the times normal women raped girls in their public bathrooms? Me neither.

See people like that should be thrown in the men's section in prison. The guys there would take great care of " her. "

Comment

to be fair, the creepy ass nigga would have probably assaulted a 10 year old boy if he went in the other bathroom
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

This is why I've given up hope :p

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
          to be fair, the creepy ass nigga would have probably assaulted a 10 year old boy if he went in the other bathroom
          Probably plenty of cases of it happening, honestly. Creepy ass people exist and do awful things, regardless of what gender they want to be.

Comment

And in the end, the saying my step mother says applies to this perfectly: "Everyone is an Dumbass."

Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
            And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Clearly nobody saw this coming.

Comment

My god.. that article is so fucking opinionated I don't know where the bais begins or ends. I had to search for 10mins for an actual article talking about the incident objectively and not laced with so much right wing pandering and fear mongering before I actually find some solid information.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mi...m-controversy/

By all means I find pedophiles disgusting as much as the next person but I don't need these fake ass news sites twisting the story so much to fit their own agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
                  My god.. that article is so fucking opinionated I don't know where the bais begins or ends. I had to search for 10mins for an actual article talking about the incident objectively and not laced with so much right wing pandering and fear mongering before I actually find some solid information.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mi...m-controversy/

By all means I find pedophiles disgusting as much as the next person but I don't need these fake ass news sites twisting the story so much to fit their own agenda.
                  It's kind of funny that the bulk of fake news comes from conservative news sources, huh?

Comment

• Timeless Writer
                    Timeless Writer commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's not fake, just an angled/opinionated approach to the incident...which at the end of the day is some grown-ass man going into a female bathroom unopposed because he claims to be a woman, and then forcing a 10 year old girl into a stall and raping her.

• -Person-
                    -Person- commented
                    Editing a comment
                    A lot of conservative sights are so bent on proving their biases that theyll make shit up or believe the first thing that they think aligns with their world view even if its a stupid as an anonymous 4chan post.

Originally posted by Timeless Writer View Post
                  It's not fake, just an angled/opinionated approach to the incident...which at the end of the day is some grown-ass man going into a female bathroom unopposed because he claims to be a woman, and then forcing a 10 year old girl into a stall and raping her.
                  Except the incident apparently happened in a private home. Not a public, women's bathroom. That changes the entire context of the situation and completely invalidates the notion that this had anything to do with the abuser being transgendered.

A.K.A, it's fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Except the incident apparently happened in a private home.
                    wait then this article is worthless

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

wait then this article is worthless
                      Just like the OP?

Comment

Just like the OP?
                        you mean timeless
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

woman* who says she's* female

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                          Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

I hate you.

Comment

It's kind of funny that the bulk of fake news comes from conservative news sources, huh?
                              Now that's fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post

Now that's fake news.
                                Exhibit A: This thread, apparently.

EDIT: anecdotally, I've definitely seen more lies coming from the right side then the left side, but maybe that's just because the right goes more ridiculously over the top with stuff. Stuff mostly comes to my attention because it's memeable, not because it's actually propaganda.
                                Last edited by OrganizationXV; February 17th, 2019, 04:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post

Now that's fake news.
                                  http://advances.sciencemag.org/content/5/1/eaau4586

Conservatives were more likely to share articles from fake news domains, which in 2016 were largely pro-Trump in orientation, than liberals or moderates.
                                  WHAT WAS THAT JOHN? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW RIGHT I AM.

Comment

http://advances.sciencemag.org/content/5/1/eaau4586

WHAT WAS THAT JOHN? I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW RIGHT I AM.
                                    Unless that study was fake news. :Smile:

Comment

• OrganizationXV
                                      OrganizationXV commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Also, this study is about people sharing fake news, not making it. Technically this doesn't necessarily apply anyway.

• Cid
                                      Cid commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Actually, they also determined something else in the study, and it's also in the part I quoted.

"fake news domains, which in 2016 were largely pro-Trump"

So it kills both birds with one stone.

• OrganizationXV
                                      OrganizationXV commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Cid ya got me then. I guess the demoncrats win again

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Unless that study was fake news. :Smile:
                                    Well... I guess all scientific studies are fake news for conservatives anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                    X