Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why isnt Bookface the standard site design?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why isnt Bookface the standard site design?

it is way better than the take five design(and all of the others but thats just me). Also Cid why does it take an hour to post a comment now :((

Mostly because it's a Facebook ripoff. The standard design isn't too important, though. You can change your account's standard design in your profile.

As for it taking so long to post a comment... There could have been service issues with the host at that time. I haven't had the issue in a while, things have mostly been speedy on my end.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
      Mostly because it's a Facebook ripoff. The standard design isn't too important, though. You can change your account's standard design in your profile.

As for it taking so long to post a comment... There could have been service issues with the host at that time. I haven't had the issue in a while, things have mostly been speedy on my end.
      damn now that you mention it does look just like the facebook design and holy shit its name. Well done Cid

Comment

Originally posted by Crismon View Post

damn now that you mention it does look just like the facebook design and holy shit its name. Well done Cid
        Was... Was that sarcasm?

Try the "classic" theme, if you haven't already. I think you'll like it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Was... Was that sarcasm?

Try the "classic" theme, if you haven't already. I think you'll like it too.
          legit did not know it was facebook backwards all these years, YOU ARE A GENIUS

Comment

Working...
          X