Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

    If you consider your "far-right" to be Trump & his goons, then sure. But your actual "far-right," like every other country, is composed of legitimate fascists, who may be in bed with capitalists whenever convenient, but have always been very much anti-free market. Main point is both neocoons and neolibs are cut from the same cloth.
    Like I said, our country is naturally conservative. So our far right is the "alt-right", basically. The radical right would be the straight fascists.

    Comment


      https://www.mintpressnews.com/corpor...FHiiYaYeIUx6l0

      FULL OF SHIT
      FULL OF SHIT
      FULL OF SHIT
      FULL OF SHIT
      FULL OF SHIT
      FULL OF SHIT
      FULL OF SHIT
      FULL OF SHIT
      FULL OF SHIT
      FULL OF SHIT
      FULL OF SHIT
      FULL OF SHIT

      Comment


        Originally posted by King Solomon View Post
        https://www.mintpressnews.com/corpor...FHiiYaYeIUx6l0

        FULL OF SHIT
        FULL OF SHIT
        FULL OF SHIT
        FULL OF SHIT
        FULL OF SHIT
        FULL OF SHIT
        FULL OF SHIT
        FULL OF SHIT
        FULL OF SHIT
        FULL OF SHIT
        FULL OF SHIT
        FULL OF SHIT
        That source is full of shit. lmao.

        "Also notable was Ocasio-Cortez’s praise for war criminal John McCain"

        Fantastic reporting. It also makes a big deal out of the bill giving authority to form the committee to the Speaker of the House and the House Minority leader but doesn't mention that all House committees are formed that way because it's how Congress works.

        Nah fam, that ain't it.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Cid View Post

          That source is full of shit. lmao.

          "Also notable was Ocasio-Cortez’s praise for war criminal John McCain"

          Fantastic reporting. It also makes a big deal out of the bill giving authority to form the committee to the Speaker of the House and the House Minority leader but doesn't mention that all House committees are formed that way because it's how Congress works.

          Nah fam, that ain't it.
          I mean considering it was written by a staunch Ron Paul supporter.... is it any surprise?

          It's rare to find libertarian types who understand governments being as they want to remove as much government influence as possible

          Comment


            Originally posted by Cid View Post

            That source is full of shit. lmao.

            "Also notable was Ocasio-Cortez’s praise for war criminal John McCain"

            Fantastic reporting. It also makes a big deal out of the bill giving authority to form the committee to the Speaker of the House and the House Minority leader but doesn't mention that all House committees are formed that way because it's how Congress works.

            Nah fam, that ain't it.
            You're full of shit and read jack shit. Moreover, imagine actually defending McCain. How incredibly dense can one be?

            a) It makes a big deal about Nancy Pelosi; giving authority to the Speaker of the House was just background information to explain that Alexandria has no say in anything whatsoever. The thing is, she's not that stupid. She knows the consequences of this deal.
            b) You dont understand how debt works, nor the Fiat money system. You are woefully uneducated on this subject. All one has to do is look at the Deutche Bank, what it did to Greece and other countries in Europe, the IMF and what it did to Africa, what the Federal Reserve has actually been doing, and one would understand why this so called "green" initiative is anything but "green", but red! Why are the Yellow Vest protests occuring in France? Its due to the same reason ("green" initiatives!)

            You don't understand the bigger picture. You look at bullshit details and focus on semantics.

            For other posters, look into how these banks work, what being in debt actually entails, and who really calls the shots. For reference, look at Greece, look at France, look at the UK, look at Sub-Saharan Africa, and Latin America. The Federal Reserve is no different. It is not Federal; it is a private corporation, and you guys keep putting yourselves more and more in debt, owing money to these guys. The Rockerfellers and Rothschilds are pleased with your support.

            https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-fe...families/25080
            http://www.usagold.com/cpmforum/who-...deral-reserve/

            These same elite that this BITCH Alexandria claims not to support, are those same people who she wants you to pay back in the form of debt, for the sake of bullshit and nonsense.

            http://www.halifaxinitiative.org/upd...AContinent.pdf
            https://www.economist.com/finance-an...back-in-africa

            An easy to read article above. You require the bare minimum English skills to read this article. I'm sure that even you can manage that, Ciddy boy.

            For the sake of your children, please fucking read actual documents, actual articles, not bullshit Top 10 posts or garbage, or CNN, or biased BULLSHIT. This is why you are getting fucked and following every single new trend that the mainstream media throws in your general direction. Oh look its Bernie, oh look its Hillary, oh look Hillary is an old crooked bitch, we need a hot young Latina (ooh lala) crooked bitch (with crooked teeth too might I add; that smile would've done Ghenghis Khan's work for him: his enemies would cower in fear before such a monstrosity). For the conservatives: oh look its Trump man (he owes money to our dear, dear friends and family, the Rothschilds), or its QAnon gaiz, he's gonna save the world with his big penis and 007 esque mission skills.

            Guys, fucking read. Watch some documentaries. Use your discernment, but never, EVER take what the "news" says as fact. It is nonsense. They lied about WMDs in Iraq, they lied about 9/11, they lied about Gaddafi, they lied about every single motherfucking thing they report on, so DONT TRUST THEM. They even lied about those Corvington kids. They incited hatred towards blacks and Arabs for DECADES in your country, and now whites ever since Trump got elected. You guys need to understand this; they are your enemy. They are not on your side.





            Comment


              Originally posted by J peth View Post

              I mean considering it was written by a staunch Ron Paul supporter.... is it any surprise?

              It's rare to find libertarian types who understand governments being as they want to remove as much government influence as possible
              Oh look, lets ignore the information because of who wrote it! Yes! Anderson Cooper - who worked with the CIA during college - can be trusted, but a Ron Paul supporter? Wow. Worse than Hitler.

              Comment


                Fuck off both of you. You're both low IQ shitstains who talk a big game, but don't have the degrees or the education levels to match your bullshit! You don't read, you just play videogames all day. You don't learn, you just like to talk BULLSHIT. Cid, you are full of fucking shit you psuedo intellectual piece of shit, spreading lies for the sake of people who DESPISE your very existence! You are insects to them!

                Sad and pathetic! Useful idiots are far worse than the "elite" themselves, because the "elite" are actually COMPETENT.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by J peth View Post

                  I mean considering it was written by a staunch Ron Paul supporter.... is it any surprise?

                  It's rare to find libertarian types who understand governments being as they want to remove as much government influence as possible
                  A shit article, written by a modern libertarian, and provided by a pseudo-intellectual that thinks he's much smarter than he is. It's kind of the shit trifecta. lol

                  Comment


                    The hatred Libertarians manage to get is sometimes ridiculous, honestly.

                    Don’t agree with them on everything, but I can sympathize with the core ideology (freedom and stuff).

                    And no, Souls is not representative of all Libertarians, lol.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by King Solomon View Post
                      Funny how I am called the idiot, yet I am the only one here at one of the top Technical Universities in Europe, having already done my Bachelors, doing my masters, studying actual degrees with actual merit!
                      Yeah man... I've actually got two engineering degrees. I've been granted an internship with NASA at their Marshall Spaceflight Center, and I've already been on base at Kennedy Space Center and have a project with my name on it (which I provided stress calculations for) currently orbiting the Earth aboard the International Space Station. So excuse me if I'm not impressed.

                      Comment


                      • King Solomon
                        King Solomon commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Really? That's pretty cool.

                        You're still full of shit, but nice job.

                      Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                      And no, Souls is not representative of all Libertarians, lol.
                      Souls is actually better than the bulk of modern libertarians. lmao. Did you not see their convention in 2016? One of the main candidates literally stripped on stage to announce that he was giving up. Those crazy fucks tried to vote for John McAfee as their nominee. Classical libertarians are fine. Gary Johnson is pretty good (despite his whole "what is Aleppo" thing.) But modern libs are just anarchists that want to abolish all regulation and government.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Cid View Post

                        Yeah man... I've actually got two engineering degrees. I've been granted an internship with NASA at their Marshall Spaceflight Center, and I've already been on base at Kennedy Space Center and have a project with my name on it (which I provided stress calculations for) currently orbiting the Earth aboard the International Space Station. So excuse me if I'm not impressed.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by King Solomon View Post

                          Oh look, lets ignore the information because of who wrote it! Yes! Anderson Cooper - who worked with the CIA during college - can be trusted, but a Ron Paul supporter? Wow. Worse than Hitler.
                          Since when have I ever trusted Anderson cooper's word?

                          I just find it hard to trust a libertarian when it comes to how a government should be run considering their answer is simply "as little as possible" which doesn't help anything. So when they try to put their two cents in on economic and societal reform, it'd be like taking tax advice from an 9 year old.
                          Last edited by J peth; February 13th, 2019, 09:55 PM.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                            The hatred Libertarians manage to get is sometimes ridiculous, honestly.

                            Don’t agree with them on everything, but I can sympathize with the core ideology (freedom and stuff).

                            And no, Souls is not representative of all Libertarians, lol.
                            because half the people who claim to be libertarians are just wealthy people who don't want to pay taxes and thus like the only ideology who lets them get away with that mindset while not sounding like a greedy git.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by J peth View Post

                              because half the people who claim to be libertarians are just wealthy people who don't want to pay taxes and thus like the only ideology who lets them get away with that mindset while not sounding like a greedy git.
                              And what about the other half...?

                              Do they get any sort of pass, or no?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

                                And what about the other half...?

                                Do they get any sort of pass, or no?
                                The other half are degenerates who want to bang kids and smoke crack..... so no.
                                Last edited by EnemyOfDaState; February 13th, 2019, 10:28 PM.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

                                  And what about the other half...?

                                  Do they get any sort of pass, or no?


                                  You tell me, man.

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

                                    And what about the other half...?

                                    Do they get any sort of pass, or no?
                                    anyone who thinks "taxation is theft" doesn't understand anything political beyond 8th grade civics.

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

                                      The other half are degenerates who want to bang kids and smoke crack..... so no.
                                      What about the ones that are just against government involvement in every aspect of our lives? Wouldn't claim to be a libertarian because they take it too far insisting the national government shouldn't be involved in any aspect of individualism or business, but for the most part they shouldn't be. Don't know what you're referencing about the banging kids part, but if a nigga wants to smoke crack,why shouldn't he be able to?

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by King John View Post

                                        What about the ones that are just against government involvement in every aspect of our lives? Wouldn't claim to be a libertarian because they take it too far insisting the national government shouldn't be involved in any aspect of individualism or business, but for the most part they shouldn't be. Don't know what you're referencing about the banging kids part, but if a nigga wants to smoke crack,why shouldn't he be able to?
                                        Not wanting the government involved in every aspect of our lives is a reasonable position, not wanting them involved in any aspect is not. If you support limited government then you are a conservative (at least in theory that is what they support) not a libertarian. The problem with just letting people smoke crack is that I as a normal citizen am forced to interact with crackheads. Making something illegal forces it into the shadows I don't want to be chilling at the park while people casually shoot heroin, take that shit under a bridge where you belong. As far as the kids part that is about them wanting to get rid of statutory rape laws (for obvious reasons).

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X