X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

She's a demon because she's ugly
    and a communist
    Aren't you gay dude? If so, what the fuck would you know about a woman's attractiveness? You're not attracted to women. That's like a fish, whose into other fish, talking about a sexy shark, that other sharks want to fuck and calling it ugly. Makes no sense.

Imo she's sexy, but she's got those crazy Hillary eyes. Not going near that shit.
    Last edited by King Solomon; February 13th, 2019, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by King Solomon View Post
      Imo she's sexy, but she's got those crazy Hillary eyes. Not going near that shit.
      Show me a woman you would go near and I'll show you her Hillary eyes.

Comment

Aren't you gay dude? If so, what the fuck would you know about a woman's attractiveness? You're not attracted to women. That's like a fish, whose into other fish, talking about a sexy shark, that other sharks want to fuck and calling it ugly. Makes no sense.

I'm bi, lmao, she looks like a literal fucking goblin
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Show me a woman you would go near and I'll show you her Hillary eyes.
          You got a point.

Comment

I'm bi, lmao, she looks like a literal fucking goblin
            Can't tell the difference :)

a70266cfb7d8146c635066f360ffd4d80eac8990b983c3a0203d7e17622b4256.jpg

Comment

dios mio....
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

• Thar
                Thar commented
                Editing a comment
                das hot

She looks best when she doesn't open her mouth.

Oh wait, that's all women.

rtPJmdgf.jpg

Comment

Nobody with any actual degree of intellect believes anything otherwise.
                The idea that only the right or the left is needed to run the country is like believing a car can run well with only a brake or only the gas pedal.

One will get you nowhere, and the other one will ram you into a tree someday.

So you need both.
                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 13th, 2019, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

The idea that only the right or the left is needed to run the country is like believing a car can run well with only a brake or only the gas pedal.

So you need both.
                  That's a stupid analogy.

Comment

So you need both.
                    Fred Flinstone didn't have a brake or gas pedal and he got around just fine. He had a job, a wife, and a kid, and went to social events. So apparently you don't actually need the left or right if we are using goofy analogies.

Are you advocating for a yin yang centrist position in that "the balance must be struck!" ?

Comment

It's not even an accurate analogy. Dems are the gas pedal, independents are the brake, and republicans are the clutch.

But like, the car was converted to an automatic transmissions a couple decades ago, so the clutch is kind of just sitting there wasting space.

Comment

It's not even an accurate analogy. Dems are the gas pedal, independents are the brake, and republicans are the clutch.

But like, the car was converted to an automatic transmissions a couple decades ago, so the clutch is kind of just sitting there wasting space.
                        It's a shame that the clutch seems to be the only one doing right for the car and the passingers at the moment . Design is certainly a wrong one .

Comment

Originally posted by Chibz View Post

Fred Flinstone didn't have a brake or gas pedal and he got around just fine. He had a job, a wife, and a kid, and went to social events. So apparently you don't actually need the left or right if we are using goofy analogies.

Are you advocating for a yin yang centrist position in that "the balance must be struck!" ?
                          Personally, if it was my choice, I’d eliminate the “left:right” dichotomy in general, because it makes things a competition, not a conversation. Unfortunately, all of us have stuffed every political stance onto one side or the other, and then decide which side “your side.” So you wind up with people who can only think about furthering the right or the left and nothing else, no matter the consequences, even if a slightly merited position wasn’t on the “your side.” You’ll end up pretending it doesn’t exist because you’re not concerned with being right or truly progressing, you’re playing a football match, like Cid, and acting like the best player of the game while you’re at it, even if you’re not, because of the team you’ve decided you’re on, which was literally based off the way some people sat in an area a long time ago, lol.

It gives off a sense of false choice and it’s a shit way of thinking about things in general. Extremists don’t always think in “Left or Right” terms and if it keeps up, we’ll one day be stuck arguing over which aisle they’re on to do anything about it, and that won't be any fun for anyone.

Unfortunately, tho, in order to actually change this mindset, you’ve gotta tell people that maybe both the Left and Right have points to consider and maybe consider listening to the other side, even people you disagree with.

Then they scream “EVIL CENTRIST” at your face, lol.

Not “the balance.” There’s enough leeway that one or the other can maybe have more to it than the other side, either one.

But “ONLY THE LEFT IS THE WAY” is a ridiculous limitation on yourself, certainly as much as “THE RIGHT IS RIGHT.”

Let’s look at abortions as an example of why you need to consider both sides, even if you mostly fall on one.

If the Right only ever had their way since abortion was ever brought up, we’d eventually wind up with no abortions ever. If the Left only had their way since abortion was ever brought up, we’d eventually wind up with “Let the woman do whatever the fuck she wants.”

The pro-life side centers its conclusions around the baby (or fetus), the pro-choice one centers its conclusions around the woman. Both are things we need to look at, and neither need...or should...be excluded from consideration because of some BS “MY SIDE is always right” notion.

Hence why I...gasp...at least take a gander at both sides before coming to my conclusions.

This is too much, tho, for some.

Because the "direction" of their side makes it infallible.

You're a [direction]ist. You're on the number 1 team. No need to better yourself.

It's the mindset of those who've subconsciously decided they're the heroes of the story. Even if you fuck up, just throw in a little "the ends justify the means," maybe some "but what about [x]," even some "it never happens," and then go on your merry way...

It's a terrible one, and it's also why I've disliked the reaction to the Virginia governer's racist yearbook photo. The Righties, for as much as they despised this kind of policing of one's life from 30 years ago, basically hopped aboard because of the abortion controversy, and I called people out on it on another site for it, lol. On top of the Lefties calling for his resignation as well.
                          Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; February 13th, 2019, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Comment

So you need both.
                              I agree but without the retarded analogy

Comment

Originally posted by Bender Bending Rodriguez View Post

It's a shame that the clutch seems to be the only one doing right for the car and the passingers at the moment . Design is certainly a wrong one .
                                Lolno

Comment

I agree but without the retarded analogy
                                  You honestly can't even talk. I doubt you keep up with American politics. The United States has a heavy conservative lean by default. Our centrists would be conservative in the EU and our conservatives would be far-right. Our liberals would be centrist for you. Lol

Comment

You honestly can't even talk. I doubt you keep up with American politics. The United States has a heavy conservative lean by default. Our centrists would be conservative in the EU and our conservatives would be far-right. Our liberals would be centrist for you. Lol
                                    Your liberals are conservatives, and your republicans are also conservatives. They're both the same breed of milquetoast, status quo, capitalist centre-right. Far-right is inherently anti-capitalist.

Comment

Your liberals are conservatives, and your republicans are also conservatives. They're both the same breed of milquetoast, status quo, capitalist centre-right. Far-right is inherently anti-capitalist.
                                      Yeah, that's all pretty much correct. Except you have the last bit wrong. Our Far Right is very pro-capitalism.

Our "radical left" is anti-capitalism.

Comment

Yeah, that's all pretty much correct. Except you have the last bit wrong. Our Far Right is very pro-capitalism.

Our "radical left" is anti-capitalism.
                                        If you consider your "far-right" to be Trump & his goons, then sure. But your actual "far-right," like every other country, is composed of legitimate fascists, who may be in bed with capitalists whenever convenient, but have always been very much anti-free market. Main point is both neocoons and neolibs are cut from the same cloth.

Comment

Working...
                                        X