Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Solomon View Post

Positive change comes from ordinary people changing themselves from within and thus changing the world around them (as within, so without), not puppets and mouthpieces being groomed for higher positions in a system designed to keep people stupid.

I am not claiming that she is a sellout due to me being a hopeless cynic. On the contrary, with the tools provided through the free flow of information on the internet, the world can change in an instant. However, most people choose not to exact their power and instead opt to believe in saviours, such as the Messiah, the Mehdi, politicians, religious leaders, and other such puppets. Alexandria is such a puppet.

Her sudden rise to prominence, how often she is pushed by the mainstream media as something good, together with her rhetoric leads me to question her allegiances. Moreover, consider who she works for. Whose interests does that the Democratic Party seek to further?
    2020 drain the swamp

Comment

I don't give a fuck about accolades.

Just because someone is good at mathematics, does not imply that they are fit to lead, nor are they fit to have opinions on matters of global importance simply by virtue of them being a politician.

She could be the hottest woman on the planet and I still won't take her seriously (well the hotter the woman, the less seriously you take her, as a general rule anyways).

She's gonna make 150+ thousand dollars during her first year as a congresswoman. She is not fit to speak for the poor and disenfranchised. She is a mouthpiece for the rich and powerful; another empty vessel through which the elite communicate their desires, thinly veiled as feel-good bullshit.
      lmao.... what?

But it is ok to back a billionaire? Ya know what you need to see this:

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

lmao.... what?

But it is ok to back a billionaire? Ya know what you need to see this:

I don't support Trump. With him, I am on a wait and see basis. He has several oddities surrounding him not present in other candidates. As such, he is an enigma.

I also find it extremely odd that you have Luffy as your avatar; yet you sit here and back someone whom the character would despise.
        Last edited by King Solomon; February 10th, 2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

I don't support Trump. With him, I am on a wait and see basis. He has several oddities surrounding him not present in other candidates. As such, he is an enigma.

I also find it extremely odd that you have Luffy as your avatar; yet you sit here and back someone whom the character would despise.
          lmao... please do explain to me why Luffy would hate AOC, hm?

Comment

Positive change comes from ordinary people changing themselves from within and thus changing the world around them (as within, so without), not puppets and mouthpieces being groomed for higher positions in a system designed to keep people stupid.

I am not claiming that she is a sellout due to me being a hopeless cynic. On the contrary, with the tools provided through the free flow of information on the internet, the world can change in an instant. However, most people choose not to exact their power and instead opt to believe in saviours, such as the Messiah, the Mehdi, politicians, religious leaders, and other such puppets. Alexandria is such a puppet.

Her sudden rise to prominence, how often she is pushed by the mainstream media as something good, together with her rhetoric leads me to question her allegiances. Moreover, consider who she works for. Whose interests does that the Democratic Party seek to further?
            She literally is the posterchild of the justice democrat takeover of the party to try and ensure elected officials serve their voters. that's why she didn't have enough money to live properly in D.C. when she first arrived and why she couldn't simply buy ad space during her election.

Comment

But wait, isn't Luffy too stup- ...oh. Oh.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

But wait, isn't Luffy too stup- ...oh. Oh.
                Nah he's got that intuition. He can tell when someone's full of shit a mile away; dude smells it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

lmao... please do explain to me why Luffy would hate AOC, hm?
                  Due to her being full of shit. She's a snake dressed up as a mouse. Stop believing in saviours.

You have the power to change this world. You just don't realise it so you waste your time hoping that someone will clean up humanity's mess for you. Things don't work that way, and never have. Hence, why we in the world are in a state of perpetual conflict and suffering.

Comment

Imagine being so jaded that you think one of the few honest, American politicians is full of shit.

Who hurt you?

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                      Imagine being so jaded that you think one of the few honest, American politicians is full of shit.

Who hurt you?
                      Imagine being so full of sunshine and rainbows that you don't see that the vast majority of this world is full of suffering, and that this entire system of Fiat money and usury is built on that same suffering. Moreover, imagine believing that a single politician who works for the same party that goes against the interests of the people on this planet has any say in anything or is in the business of political theatre for anything other than herself.

Who blinded you?

Comment

Imagine being so full of sunshine and rainbows that you don't see that the vast majority of this world is full of suffering, and that this entire system of Fiat money and usury is built on that same suffering. Moreover, imagine believing that a single politician who works for the same party that goes against the interests of the people on this planet has any say in anything or is in the business of political theatre for anything other than herself.

Who blinded you?
                        Lol. I'm not blind, mate. You are.

Comment

Imagine being so full of sunshine and rainbows
                          and hearts, horseshoes, clovers, blue moons, pots of gold, and red balloons?

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                            Who hurt you?

Comment

• King Solomon
                              King Solomon commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I liked Bernie. But as you saw, the same media that loves Alexandria tore him to shreds or gave him no coverage.

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

Like poetry.

Comment

• P408370R
                              P408370R commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Don't be an edgelord.

Stop believing in saviours.

You have the power to change this world. You just don't realise it so you waste your time hoping that someone will clean up humanity's mess for you. Things don't work that way, and never have. Hence, why we in the world are in a state of perpetual conflict and suffering.
                            You sound like an anime character. Chill out with that wack shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post

Like poetry.
                              what did he mean by this

Comment

Deva_Path.png
                                Originally posted by Ziku View Post

Like poetry.
                                Go outside, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                                  You wonder why he's always in so much pain, then you see all those fucking piercings
                                  Last edited by Thar; February 11th, 2019, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Due to her being full of shit. She's a snake dressed up as a mouse. Stop believing in saviours.

lmao...

So she lies, doesn't fulfill her promises and gets voted out of office. That's the funny thing about politics. They either put up or shut up when they get in office. So if she does what she claims, then the world would be a better place for it.

Comment

<<<< redpill luffy

Comment

Working...
                                      X