E092D7F.jpg?fs=opencloud.jpg
      She has big titties ig, but I wouldn’t describe her as a milf

Comment

Originally posted by King John View Post
        Sarah Palin big milf titties ftw tbh.

E092D7F.jpg?fs=opencloud.jpg
        nah, nasty

Comment

Yeah. Gabbard is by far the most attractive prospective nominee. If she gets the ticket, that'll be why. Women tend to vote with their vaginas. I imagine we are even worse in that regard. :/

Not that she's a horrible candidate, mind you. Most of her policies are aight and she actually served for a bit. That alone gives her a leg up on the opposition. Bunch of draft-dodging/deliberately dishonorably discharged bitch-ass niggas. Granted, she didn't serve on the front lines (women only earned that "privilege" in 2013), but nobody's perfect.
          Last edited by Oneiros; February 7th, 2019, 01:29 AM.

Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
            Women tend to vote with their vaginas. I imagine we are even worse in that regard. :/
            Can't for the life of me figure out how Martin O'Malley lost in 2016, honestly.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
                Been seeing this on facebook and it's legitimately given me a few good laughs. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Can't for the life of me figure out how Martin O'Malley lost in 2016, honestly.
                  Men voted against him out of spite, clearly. They weren't ready to be emasculated daily by a paragon of rugged masculinity such as he.

Also, "MOM"... Rofl
                  Last edited by Oneiros; February 7th, 2019, 06:36 PM.

Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

• Cid
                    Cid commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sounds accurate.

Comment

vive la vida loca chica!~

Comment

She's one dumb bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by King Solomon View Post
                        She's one dumb bitch.
                        But but... she won a high end science fair project back when she was in high school.

In 2007, Ocasio-Cortez won a prize at the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair in microbiology. The ISEF isn’t your standard panorama-filled science fair: It’s the largest pre-college scientific research event in the world. She entered in her senior year of high school with a project on Caenorhabditis elegan (C. elegan) lifespan extension, with her findings indicating that “antioxidants could potentially help prevent degenerative illnesses induced by oxidative stress.”

https://qz.com/1481551/alexandria-oc...logy-research/
                        Also that nerdy glasses look is spicy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

But but... she won a high end science fair project back when she was in high school.

Also that nerdy glasses look is spicy.
                          I don't give a fuck about accolades.

Just because someone is good at mathematics, does not imply that they are fit to lead, nor are they fit to have opinions on matters of global importance simply by virtue of them being a politician.

She could be the hottest woman on the planet and I still won't take her seriously (well the hotter the woman, the less seriously you take her, as a general rule anyways).

She's gonna make 150+ thousand dollars during her first year as a congresswoman. She is not fit to speak for the poor and disenfranchised. She is a mouthpiece for the rich and powerful; another empty vessel through which the elite communicate their desires, thinly veiled as feel-good bullshit.

Comment

She is a mouthpiece for the rich and powerful
                            lolwut

Comment

She's gonna make 150+ thousand dollars during her first year as a congresswoman. She is not fit to speak for the poor and disenfranchised. She is a mouthpiece for the rich and powerful; another empty vessel through which the elite communicate their desires, thinly veiled as feel-good bullshit.
                              It must be comforting living in a world where it's hopeless and by default anyone who's making a positive change is just a sellout.

Comment

lolwut
                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (/oʊˌkɑːsioʊ kɔːrˈtɛz/; Spanish: [oˈkasjo koɾˈtes];[1] born October 13, 1989), also known by her initials, AOC,[2][3] is an American politician and activist.[4][5] A member of the Democratic Party, she has been the U.S. Representative for New York's 14th congressional district since January 3, 2019. The district includes the eastern part of The Bronx and portions of north-central Queens in New York City."

Enlighten me; when did the Democratic Party suddenly decide to give a middle finger to the banking elite? Was that before or after Hillary - clearly a mouthpiece as I have just described - ran for president?

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (/oʊˌkɑːsioʊ kɔːrˈtɛz/; Spanish: [oˈkasjo koɾˈtes];[1] born October 13, 1989), also known by her initials, AOC,[2][3] is an American politician and activist.[4][5] A member of the Democratic Party, she has been the U.S. Representative for New York's 14th congressional district since January 3, 2019. The district includes the eastern part of The Bronx and portions of north-central Queens in New York City."

Enlighten me; when did the Democratic Party suddenly decide to give a middle finger to the banking elite? Was that before or after Hillary - clearly a mouthpiece as I have just described - ran for president?
                                  You understand that the party can't just stop somebody from running for a congressional district... Or even for president, right? You don't have to have the party's permission to call yourself a member of it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post

It must be comforting living in a world where it's hopeless and by default anyone who's making a positive change is just a sellout.
                                    Positive change comes from ordinary people changing themselves from within and thus changing the world around them (as within, so without), not puppets and mouthpieces being groomed for higher positions in a system designed to keep people stupid.

I am not claiming that she is a sellout due to me being a hopeless cynic. On the contrary, with the tools provided through the free flow of information on the internet, the world can change in an instant. However, most people choose not to exact their power and instead opt to believe in saviours, such as the Messiah, the Mehdi, politicians, religious leaders, and other such puppets. Alexandria is such a puppet.

Her sudden rise to prominence, how often she is pushed by the mainstream media as something good, together with her rhetoric leads me to question her allegiances. Moreover, consider who she works for. Whose interests does that the Democratic Party seek to further?

Comment

You understand that the party can't just stop somebody from running for a congressional district... Or even for president, right? You don't have to have the party's permission to call yourself a member of it. lol
                                      Why did she choose the Democratic party to represent her views? Or vice versa? Why not go independent? These things matter my dude. Time will tell, and in time, I shall be proven right. Until then, I opt out of this discussion. Enjoy discussing which puppet spews nicer sounding bullshit.

None of them have your best interests in mind; I can assure you of that.

Comment

Why did she choose the Democratic party to represent her views? Or vice versa? Why not go independent?
                                        Because we live in a country where independents almost never get elected. They have to fund their own campaigns, build their own name recognition, and don't have access to any voter data unless they compile it themselves. The two-party system has a stranglehold on American politics and it will never change unless the parties change first.

Ocasio-Cortez is legitimately a nightmare for her own party because she represents the people. She's an idealistic 29 year old with big ideas and a lot of heart. Right now, she is exactly what the poor and disenfranchised need.

Comment

Working...
                                        X