Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    eh

    not really into bug types


    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

    Comment


      #22
      Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
      Teals pic is particularly unflattering tho, oof
      It's heavily edited.

      Though the original still isn't flattering. Lol

      Comment


        #23
        Originally posted by Helly View Post
        eh

        not really into bug types
        Yeah we know you prefer Lopunny and Vulpix

        Comment


          #24
          Originally posted by Ladd View Post

          Yeah we know you prefer Lopunny and Vulpix
          fight me on PS, fatty


          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
          Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
          I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

          Comment


            #25
            Originally posted by Helly View Post

            fight me on PS, fatty
            your account is xxVulpixyifferxx right?

            Comment


              #26
              Dat sweet sexy nerdy girl next door.

              Comment


                #27
                Originally posted by Ladd View Post

                your account is xxVulpixyifferxx right?
                uh no ass-dumber my accounts are ryomou, king helly, and roton-stan. is the blood havin trouble navigating to ur cerebral cortex, maybe do sum jumping jacks u fatty

                dw u wont b alone, fuck PS, lets go take a jog up a hill brosephus....dw im right behind u. yknow, just to make sure u dont roll into traffic ya fat fuck
                Last edited by Helly; February 4th, 2019, 02:56 AM.


                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

                Comment


                  #28
                  Originally posted by Helly View Post

                  uh no ass-dumber my accounts are ryomou, king helly, and roton-stan. is the blood havin trouble navigating to ur cerebral cortex, maybe do sum jumping jacks u fatty

                  dw u wont b alone, fuck PS, lets go take a jog up a hill brosephus....dw im right behind u. yknow, just to make sure u dont roll into traffic ya fat fuck
                  Okay but remember when you said you wanted to fuck Vulpix?

                  Cause I do

                  Comment


                    #29
                    Originally posted by Ladd View Post

                    Okay but remember when you said you wanted to fuck Vulpix?

                    Cause I do
                    Which one?

                    Comment


                      #30
                      Originally posted by Ladd View Post

                      Okay but remember when you said you wanted to fuck Vulpix?

                      Cause I do
                      yea thanks chief I think we got that, good for u, did you want a cookie. let me rephrase that, when dont you want a cookie

                      Originally posted by Cid View Post

                      Which one?
                      this was back in the "Sleepy" saga, alola wasnt a thing ;p
                      Last edited by Helly; February 4th, 2019, 04:54 AM.


                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                      Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                      I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

                      Comment


                        #31
                        Originally posted by Helly View Post
                        this was back in the "Sleepy" saga, alola wasnt a thing ;p
                        But it is now. You've got a hard choice to make.

                        Ice or Fire?

                        Comment


                          #32
                          Originally posted by Cid View Post

                          But it is now. You've got a hard choice to make.

                          Ice or Fire?
                          metal, as in the metal slug in my head because id rather kill myself because ive never been a furry, SLEEPY IS DEAD STOP BRINGING UP HIS SHENANIGANS YOU FUCKS


                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                          Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                          I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

                          Comment


                            #33
                            Originally posted by Helly View Post

                            metal, as in the metal slug in my head because id rather kill myself because ive never been a furry, SLEEPY IS DEAD STOP BRINGING UP HIS SHENANIGANS YOU FUCKS
                            Dang, that's cold. Vulpix ain't done nothing to you to deserve that kind of hostility.

                            Comment


                              #34
                              Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
                              She's not attractive at all but I've seen much, much worse
                              You're all faggots rofl

                              Teals pic is particularly unflattering tho, oof
                              >she's not attractive
                              >but you're faggots anyway for not finding her attractive

                              what did he mean by this?
                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                              Comment


                              • Lord L'Zoril
                                Lord L'Zoril commented
                                Editing a comment
                                That she's not attractive outside of cherrypicked pics where she's all dolled up, but she's not super unattractive outside of cherrypicked stills either. She's average af.

                              #35
                              Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

                              >she's not attractive
                              >but you're faggots anyway for not finding her attractive

                              what did he mean by this?
                              He means that we're all faggots by default for being on the same site as you.

                              Comment


                                #36
                                Originally posted by Cid View Post

                                He means that we're all faggots by default for being on the same site as you.
                                Good, hopefully now that you've accepted you're a faggot, you can ban Kajin for being homophobic
                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                                Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                                Comment


                                  #37
                                  Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

                                  Good, hopefully now that you've accepted you're a faggot, you can ban Kajin for being homophobic
                                  I was being a faggot quite openly when you were still in diapers, knave.

                                  Comment


                                    #38
                                    Would swipe right but wouldn't text.
                                    Last edited by Thar; February 4th, 2019, 09:27 AM.

                                    Comment


                                      #39
                                      The OCCASIONAL CORTEX
                                      Alvarius B. - Sleep Gunner

                                      Comment


                                        #40
                                        Wait, Helly wanna fuck a Vulpix?

                                        oy vey

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X