• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan View Post
    Thanks for taking my satire thread seriously, retards
    which totally spy is your favorite

Comment

Originally posted by Bender Bending Rodriguez View Post

Ya and what has any democratic/conservative president done for the cause or we should all be excited about the idiotic green new deal cos the environment ? You concentrating on the issue that may come in centuries what has anyone on the left has done for this country ? They trying to systematically dismentle this country just because they hate the president . They like to talk about climate change which used to be global warming btw but none of them give a shit . That's why most lefty higher ups refer to green new deal as a dream cos they try to distance themselves from idiotism .
      Please do tell us what Republicans have done for the environment, healthcare, and taxes for middle and poor that won't expire. What have they done? Nothing! Literally nothing and have done all they can to sabotage the efforts of others. Removing regulations that protect the enviroment? Republicans. Cutting costs on healthcare and crippling it? Republicans! Tax hikes on the poor and middle class? Republicans!

healthcare system needs work but obama care was a disaster , and USA still has better healthcare then some of those single payer countries you mentioned . General health of population has nothing to do with healthcare which you know very well . General lifestyle of majority of Americans is unhealthy .
      That healthcare bill Obama fought so hard to pass was originally a republican created bill. It was the only way he could get anything passed because they kept fighting him on everything else. Meanwhile instead of trying to fix it they rather repeal it entirely. You would think they want credit for fixing Obama's mess and claim it as their own.

I don't know what you are trying to get at about future tax problems but fact is that economy is booming , unemployment is all time low since like 1956 ( all facts ) yet somehow ppl are getting fired ?
      https://www.reviewjournal.com/busine...UserState=true

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-...enger-job-cuts

Do research.

Statements the president makes about border crises& security that democratic party was all for in 2014 ,15 is now a taboo subject that is racist and imorral & waste of money just because fuck Trump .
      That's because Bush and Obama took care of the problems during their terms. It isn't a big deal now, especially not when we got other pressing matters to take care of. Bush himself had 700 miles of the wall/fence built: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006

We don't need anymore.

IF you believe illegal immigrant is on the rise despite the wall/fence Bush had installed then said increase proves more wall won't help. Either way you slice it, we don't need it.

thats why we have strongest military force on the planet .
      Having a strong military is essential , Trump was always militant all of his supporters know this .
      If you were to shave off 100 billion (the amount Trump added to the military during his term) you could pay to have free college for EVERYONE in the US and still have 15+ billion left over. That is how excessive the military spending is.

You can blame the Republicans billionaires but left has way more of those .

Best thing about Trump is that before he started crushing them most Republicans hated him and made fun of him .But since he won and ran on mostly conservative values they started kissing his ass.
      All the more proof the republican party is fucked and just ass kiss the wealthy. Why continue supporting them then?

Most people support President Trump because he puts USA first as any president should not cause we are all white supremacists .
      Of course anyone running for President will put the USA first. We could've put all candidates names in a hate and randomly drawn one out and had 10x less headaches than what we got with Trump.

your side doesn't have the single decent argument against a guy except of " he is racist " . Even the things that he does that are clearly good for country & people , he is still portraied as a bad guy . Dems literally took the phrase Make America Great Again and turned it into something racist that the brainwashed messes take it as a fact .and you want to tell me this guy is against Americans people . Lol give me a break .

I think my grandchildren will be fine . As long as the country will be willing to protect it's citizens and their needs before others .
      Please list to me the good things Trump has done for the american people NOT american companies.

Comment

Ya and what has any democratic/conservative president done for the cause
        Obama signed the Paris agreement, Dems have pushed for a carbon tax and removed government subsidies for oil and coal in order to push the country towards green energy alternatives. Dems have also created new subsidies for the green energy sector. So... They've done quite a bit.

Trump, for his part, backed out of the Paris agreement, says climate change is fake because it got cold (which, it gets super cold because of climate change,) and put a tariff on solar panels and the materials US companies use to create solar panels.

You concentrating on the issue that may come in centuries
        No, I'm not. Climate Change is an imminent threat to our infrastructure. You'd know that if you read the climate assessment that Trump's administration published. We're looking at millions of deaths, hundreds of millions of people displaced, and trillions of dollars in damages within the next 80 years. You and I could see drastic consequences within our lifetimes. And our children will be the ones fighting tooth and nail to keep it from going too far.

They like to talk about climate change which used to be global warming btw
        Climate Change and Global Warming have been in use since the sixties. Climate change is what is happening to our planet. Global warming is a result of climate change. Global warming is still happening, by the way. You can see the temperature trends for yourself in a scary looking graphic right here. Dick Cheney, you know, the Republican one, is actually the one that orchestrated the consistent use of Climate Change for everything. You want to know why? He said climate change sounded "less scary" and would demotivate people from looking into it more.

healthcare system needs work but obama care was a disaster , and USA still has better healthcare then some of those single payer countries you mentioned . General health of population has nothing to do with healthcare which you know very well . General lifestyle of majority of Americans is unhealthy.
        The ACA was a disaster because of republicans. The original bill was fantastic. But republicans in congress refused to pass it. It was the republicans that kept taking the bill and making rewrites to it, chipping away at things in order to make it worse. The biggest loss was when republicans made it so that states could refuse the medicaid and medicare expansions. The federal government was going to provide an influx of cash to the states in order to expand medicaid and medicare to more people. The idea was that it would prevent a huge influx of people into the healthcare exchange and would prevent private insurers from having to cover a ton of new people who were paying much lower premiums thanks to the ACA regulations. But republicans made it so the expansions was optional... So republican states refused it in some sort of stupid protest. That meant insurers in those states were flooded with low-cost plans and in order to make up for it, they had to place tons of restrictions on other people as well as raise premium prices. So it's actually all the fault of the republican party, as usual. For the record, the ACA was based off something Mitt Romney put into place in his own state. But even though it was a republican idea, because Obama and the dems were pushing for it nation-wide, they decided to stand against it. Sad, honestly.

I don't know what you are trying to get at about future tax problems but fact is that economy is booming , unemployment is all time low since like 1956 ( all facts ) yet somehow ppl are getting fired?
        https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-car...om-trump.html/

I don't know man, you tell me why so many companies are closing stores and laying off workers in this "booming economy."

Also, here's another fun infographic for you man. Notice how unemployment dropped under Clinton, rose under Bush, and dropped significantly under Obama? Trump is legitimately just taking credit for Obama's success. lol. We'll probably start seeing those unemployment numbers climb again later this year and into 2020 as we fall towards another republican recession.

Statements the president makes about border crises& security that democratic party was all for in 2014 ,15 is now a taboo subject that is racist and imorral & waste of money just because fuck Trump .
        Well, Obama didn't try to waste $20 billion on a wall that everyone knows won't work. He also didn't call all the Mexicans rapists and drug dealers. So there's that. Immigration control isn't bad. But painting immigrants as if they're all criminals and manufacturing a fake crisis even though illegal border crossings are at historic lows (despite Trump doing nothing for immigration policy, mind you) is pretty shitty.

thats why we have strongest military force on the planet .
        Having a strong military is essential , Trump was always militant all of his supporters know this .
        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockhe...5_Lightning_II

The F-35 cost $1.5 trillion dollars to develop, yet initially it underperformed compared to the F-16 (the plane it's replacing.) The government had to sink even more money into it just to get it up to snuff. The biggest issue here is that there are military documents from the engineers designing the F-35 that said it was a bad plane and there needed to be significant changes and overhauls to its systems. But the higher-ups in the pentagon swept it under the rug and hid it until the F-35 actually lost to an F-16 in a simulated dogfight.

This isn't an issue unique to the F-35. This is common in military programs. We waste trillions of dollars. There's no excuse for it either. We could cut our military spending in half and still remain the strongest military in the world if we trimmed the fat on these kinds of programs.

You can blame the Republicans billionaires but left has way more of those .
        The difference is that those billionaires that side with the dems are open about how republican policy is good for them. Those billionaires also tend to be the ones paying their employees better, investing more in US jobs, and contributing more to environmentalism.

Even the things that he does that are clearly good for country & people
        Name some of these things that he did that are good for the American people... lol

I think my grandchildren will be fine
        I hope you're right, Bender. I sincerely hope that I'm wrong about this climate change business. Because being right about it means I'm standing idly by while your party is making the world a much worse place for my son.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post

Like poetry.
          no really, what does this mean

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
            Libertarians are LITERALLY autistic.
            Originally posted by ProGamer13
            If I was autistic...would I be here right now?
            Checkmate, Doc.

Comment

Oh shit. Doc is a Libertarian!?!?

Wow.... I'm surprise and yet it explains soooo much!

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post

no really, what does this mean
                It's an anti-Semitic meme that goes along with the conspiracy that america has been molded by ((("the Jews"))) to make it a puppet of their global agenda to destroy the white race by mixing races in the american melting pot while ((("the Jews"))) stay pure and have a subservient, and mentally weaker, lower caste. It's also racist otherwise as the main premise is that black and brown people are mentally inferior to jews and whites and thus by destroying the white race by mixing it with non-whites they'll be dumbed down to a state of subservience.

I hope this clears up what it means. It's more than a little upsetting IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post

It's an anti-Semitic meme that goes along with the conspiracy that america has been molded by ((("the Jews"))) to make it a puppet of their global agenda to destroy the white race by mixing races in the american melting pot while ((("the Jews"))) stay pure and have a subservient, and mentally weaker, lower caste. It's also racist otherwise as the main premise is that black and brown people are mentally inferior to jews and whites and thus by destroying the white race by mixing it with non-whites they'll be dumbed down to a state of subservience.

I hope this clears up what it means. It's more than a little upsetting IMO.
                  I see.

Ziku you need to stay off /poI/,
                  It's making you more retarded.

Comment

The girl is too young to lead; Saving the planet is an unrealistic goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post
                      The girl is too young to lead
                      You're legitimately only saying that because you're twice her age and she's accomplished more in the last 12 months than you will throughout your entire life.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
                        Oh shit. Doc is a Libertarian!?!?

Wow.... I'm surprise and yet it explains soooo much!
                        Why would I call myself autistic, you retard

No, I am not a goddamn libertarian lmao
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

Why would I call myself autistic, you retard

No, I am not a goddamn libertarian lmao
                          uh huh

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

You're legitimately only saying that because you're twice her age and she's accomplished more in the last 12 months than you will throughout your entire life.
                            No, she is unrealistic. Dr. Hansen has already said we can't get off coal and gasoline without more nuclear power. The liberal dummycrats want to ban nuclear and even ban hydro-electric power. Can you imagine if we had to demolish the Hoover Dam because a few trees were killed during its construction? This is the sort of nonsense that woman supports.

Comment

she is unrealistic

>>>>>>>calling peeople "unrealistic"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wade

Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; February 26th, 2019, 11:11 AM.

Comment

No, she is unrealistic. Dr. Hansen has already said we can't get off coal and gasoline without more nuclear power. The liberal dummycrats want to ban nuclear and even ban hydro-electric power. Can you imagine if we had to demolish the Hoover Dam because a few trees were killed during its construction? This is the sort of nonsense that woman supports.
                                Dr. Hansen sounds like an idiot.

I'm fine with Nuclear power, but only in utilizing what we have. Nuclear plants are too expensive to produce. The last one that was completed took 30 years and cost nearly $5 billion to build. The only other plant currently in construction is on target to cost almost $30 billion.

Solar energy farms can be built at a fraction of the cost and provide just as much energy to the grid and they don't take decades to build and don't have a chance of melting down.

More nuclear power is stupid.

Also, I don't recall her ever criticizing hydropower. You'll need to source that claim.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Dr. Hansen sounds like an idiot.

I'm fine with Nuclear power, but only in utilizing what we have. Nuclear plants are too expensive to produce. The last one that was completed took 30 years and cost nearly $5 billion to build. The only other plant currently in construction is on target to cost almost $30 billion.

Solar energy farms can be built at a fraction of the cost and provide just as much energy to the grid and they don't take decades to build and don't have a chance of melting down.

More nuclear power is stupid.

Also, I don't recall her ever criticizing hydropower. You'll need to source that claim.
                                  Wait are you seriously? 30 years to build? How the hell does it take them that long? Something is seriously wrong if it takes that long. Wind machines and solar panels it is then.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

Wait are you seriously? 30 years to build? How the hell does it take them that long? Something is seriously wrong if it takes that long. Wind machines and solar panels it is then.
                                    We'll, the 30 years bit is a bit atypical. There were tons of overages and issues during construction. But even if things run smoothly, it could take a decade to build and begin operations because of all the regulations and inspections.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post

I see.

Ziku you need to stay off /poI/,
                                      It's making you more retarded.
                                      No. Fuck you, Antonio.

Comment

Dios mio la Creatura!
                                        gringo lul

Comment