Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it easier to make money with looks than brains?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it easier to make money with looks than brains?

Only if you're a huge slut.......... :3
    Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
    And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Where do I sign up?

Comment

Pretty smart of her to use her looks to generate money

Comment

Can't knock her hustle

Comment

I mean it legitimately works. Anyone complaining is just jealous lol

Comment

Calling the irs on that hoe
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Only for women. I tried to flaunt my devilishly handsome looks and sexy bod on Twitch and I didn't get a single sub or donation.

Comment

twitch thots just taking advantage of one of the few things dumber than them

people who donate to twitch thots
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Easier? No.
                    More profitable than getting a degree and working a typical 9-5? Definitely. If I was a woman with a hot body, would I do what these girls do? No way. I couldn't handle that kind of suffocating attention.

Would you?

Comment

Daily reminder that the sexualization of women is oppressive and emblematic of the Patriarchy's Phallus forcibly penetrating the innocent Yoni, not something that is weaponized, ironically, by smart, Machiavellian THOTBOTS to take advantage of dumb-ass omega males. Akin to stealing candy from a baby, as it were. These bihs legit pulling in more money than doctors and lawyers with (almost) no effort on their part... getting a degree in social networking as opposed to college really is the new meta.
                      Last edited by Oneiros; February 3rd, 2019, 03:20 AM.

Comment

This is only possible because a lot of men have less self esteem than a teenage emo girl who listens to My Chemical Romance and has a heroin addict boyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
                          Easier? No.
                          More profitable than getting a degree and working a typical 9-5? Definitely. If I was a woman with a hot body, would I do what these girls do? No way. I couldn't handle that kind of suffocating attention.

Would you?
                          Just go under an alias and wear a mask. No need to dox yourself if they ain't following you for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

Just go under an alias and wear a mask. No need to dox yourself if they ain't following you for you.

Fuck. That actually could work.

Comment

You can be both. Just look at Dolph Lundgren when he was younger. The Chadest Chad to ever chad, and yet he has like 3 phds.

I'd say intelligence is better, as most people can look pretty good after several months of a PPL routine and HITT. In the end, there are so many hot people that not everyone can make a killing.

Comment

My thoughts are going to brains now. Dudes out here coming from the UK making millions just learning atlanta slang and getting face tattoos lol.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j5Frq4gbHY

Comment

Depends on what you mean by this...what are we trying to puzzle out here, exactly? Is this a thought experiment, are we assuming a starting position from the very bottom? If that's the case, then what would follow is an evaluation of one's ability to just 'put it out there', so to speak. And then you'd have to factor in your competition as well. All things considered, I'd personally find it easier betting on my full array of abilities rather than simple luck.

If your question is 'which occupation is easier to do once you're at that level', obviously playing video games and posting disgusting rawrXd pictures on Instagram all day would be much easier. There isn't much of a bar as far as the quality of the content is concerned.

Comment

Why can't people just get lapdances

Comment

Remember guys: you can get a facelift. You can get a tummy tuck. You can get fake tits. But you can’t fix stupid.

Comment

it requires some training but the printers do most of the work

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                                        Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

Working...
                                        X