• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REEL NIGGAZ DONT GOTTA POIT
    MY NEW WAIFU

Comment

Ponder no more.

The True Creator is the Eternal Logos who resides beyond the Big Bang.

1) The Greatest Conceivable Being is the Eternal Logos.
      2) A Being which is a mind is greater than a Being which is not a mind.
      3) Logos controls and transcends all minds.
      4) Therefore Logos has the properties of a mind.
      5) Therefore Logos is a mind.
      6) Since Logos is both Almighty and a Mind, then Logos is an eternal God.

The True True Creator does not need Jesus to die on a cross to forgive sins. The True True Creator can speak forgiveness into existence.

Hell fellow Ex-Christians!

I am Anti-christ. I proved God didn't need a "Christ" to forgive anybody.

Christianity comes from Tamuz worship, which is rebuked in the Old Testament.

I am not a Christian, I am a True True Creatorist. I believe in the One True Creator God Almighty. yes, my Precious.

Trust me, there is a True Creator, and his True Name is Logos.

But Exodus says God's name is "JEALOUS" because God is a Jealous God. Yes. The Only God is jealous of idols.

Comment

Your if/then statements still suck, Wade. And you're still going to hell along with all the other heretics if you keep that up.

Comment

does the True Creator Logos have any particular stance for or against technology?

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
          Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

need to cut ur nails

Comment

Fucking Wade, always ruining every single topic he posts in with his false doctrines and ideologies.

Comment

our existence is impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
                  does the True Creator Logos have any particular stance for or against technology?
                  Why would he be opposed to technology? His existence allows technology, and technology points back to him. Telescopes proved the Universe had a beginning in a time when Einstein, then the smartest man then alive, claimed the Universe was eternal.

Since the Universe had a beginning, there must be something outside the Universe which is eternal which created the Universe, since the set theory argument proves the process, P, cannot come from Nothing. The creation process, P, cannot be a member of "Nothing", but it can be a member of of the set "Logos".

Therefore the Logos definitely exists and it is eternal. Proving that the Logos is a mind relies on the fact the Logos creates, governs, and interacts with minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Wade View Post

Why would he be opposed to technology? His existence allows technology, and technology points back to him. Telescopes proved the Universe had a beginning in a time when Einstein, then the smartest man then alive, claimed the Universe was eternal.

Since the Universe had a beginning, there must be something outside the Universe which is eternal which created the Universe, since the set theory argument proves the process, P, cannot come from Nothing. The creation process, P, cannot be a member of "Nothing", but it can be a member of of the set "Logos".

Therefore the Logos definitely exists and it is eternal. Proving that the Logos is a mind relies on the fact the Logos creates, governs, and interacts with minds.
                    I find great comfort in The Logos' wisdom

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                    Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

Everything you need to know about God you can learn from Scooby Doo.

[9-time-out-of-10]: anything that on first-glance appears to be supernatural is just some salty old asshole trying to scare you for money.

...the rest is just hippy drugs and God Shaggy's Dank Meme Stash...

Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; February 4th, 2019, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Bro you don't know shit about anything.

Comment

Likewise, but I tend to think the evidence is against it every time you post.

"Listen, Bubbs: hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of shit."
                          Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Working...
                          X