Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

once in awhile i ponder whether GOD exists

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    once in awhile i ponder whether GOD exists



    them i meme


    #2
    what an ugly hand

    Comment


      #3
      Memes are proof that God is real.

      Comment


        #4

        Last edited by Thar; February 1st, 2019, 06:09 PM.

        Comment


          #5
          Nice talon. Gonna color it hot pink later tonight?


          Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Mr. G View Post
            What computer would this happen to be? Any details? How old is it?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Thar View Post
              So that would be the monitor and keyboard you have... interesting.

              But purple lighting? I suppose that's safer to use in the dark than white lighting.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by TechTastic View Post

                So that would be the monitor and keyboard you have... interesting.

                But purple lighting? I suppose that's safer to use in the dark than white lighting.
                It alternates between red, yellow, green, blue, purple, and white

                Comment


                  #9
                  thememes.jpg



                  Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                  Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    clip your fingernails you fucking savage
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Thar View Post

                      It alternates between red, yellow, green, blue, purple, and white
                      Oh, in that case which one would you prefer for nighttime use?

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
                        So which is that one you're using now?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by TechTastic View Post

                          Oh, in that case which one would you prefer for nighttime use?
                          I never use the computer in the dark. Trying to keep my vision while I can.

                          Originally posted by TechTastic View Post

                          So which is that one you're using now?
                          Whatever it is, everything else on that browser looks like a better option

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Thar View Post

                            I never use the computer in the dark. Trying to keep my vision while I can.
                            I understand.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              u.e.o.n.o is that you

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
                                Last edited by Cid; February 2nd, 2019, 07:21 AM.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  I'd show my finger but I'm gonna wait till 10000 posts before I do the race reveal

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    God definitely exists. The Set Theory argument proves there has always been an eternal "Being", though people's perceptions of this Being are wrong.

                                    Let "P" be the process of hypothetically creating the Universe from Nothing.

                                    The Set,

                                    "Nothing{}"

                                    Is an empty set, therefore we cannot have the construction:

                                    "Nothing{P}"

                                    That would be nonsense.

                                    We can have the construction:

                                    Logos{P, ...}

                                    Because the Logos can correctly describe P.

                                    Therefore the Logos created the Universe by the process P, and true nothingness was never the case.


                                    The True Creator is the eternal Logos!

                                    You guys are SCREWED if you don't worship the True Creator!
                                    Last edited by Wade; February 2nd, 2019, 09:00 AM.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      He doesn't exist.

                                      God is just man projecting himself into the void to try and explain themselves, nature and life.

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
                                        He doesn't exist.

                                        God is just man projecting himself into the void to try and explain themselves, nature and life.
                                        The Logos definitely exists, and the Logos happens to have all the properties of an eternal Mind, therefore God does exist.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X