@RCA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@RCA

RussianCollusionAddict So you're going by "RussianCollusionAddict” now nerd? Haha whats up douche bag, it's Tanner from Highschool. Remember me? Me and the guys used to give you a hard time in school. Sorry you were just an easy target lol. I can see not much has changed. Remember Sarah the girl you had a crush on? Yeah we're married now. I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. I guess some things never change huh loser? Nice catching up lol. Pathetic..
    Tab for a cause: http://tab.gladly.io/?r=11370382

I remember that loser! Hahaha! Remember me "addict"? It's Brad from the football team. Remember that time I beat the dogshit out of you infront of Sarah and she laughed at you for being such a beta? Good times..
    Last edited by D'Arby; January 28th, 2019, 02:00 PM.
    Signature

Comment

what did pg13 do this time

i'm sure he must be tired of being considered an easy target all the time, easy on him
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Hey what's up, "Progamer"! Remember me? It's Darian from high school. Me and the boys from the basketball team used to shove you into the lockers every day. I'm here to forgive you for being such a shrimpy beta loser. Remember that blasian girl you took to prom? Me and the boys ran train on her in the bathroom. Shit was so cash. Good at swallowing loads too. Heard you kissed her when you dropped her off back home. If you have any sores around your lip I'd advise getting that checked out. Well, it's been great catching up. Back to working my job as a hair transplant doctor making six figures. Stay pathetic lmao
        Last edited by Max; January 28th, 2019, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Don't worry Russian. Sarah sounds like a real whore anyways.
          Originally posted by Kajin_Style
          I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

RussianCoffeeAddict yo, assface remember me? It's Logan from the wrestling team. Used to take your lunch money back in the day, probably why you were so skinny and easy to beat up.
            I'm a big time youtuber now and a millionaire.People call me the maverick. I have a lambo and 6 wives, and I got a TV deal and a boxing match coming up soon, life is good. I I just wanna say no hard feelings. It wasn't your fault you were such a puss. Here kid, Have some Maverick merchandise.

PS. Me and that blasian girl made out all the time while yall were "dating".

#LOGANG

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post
              RussianCoffeeAddict yo, assface remember me? It's Logan from the wrestling team. Used to take your lunch money back in the day, probably why you were so skinny and easy to beat up.
              I'm a big time youtuber now and a millionaire.People call me the maverick. I have a lambo and 6 wives, and I got a TV deal and a boxing match coming up soon, life is good. I I just wanna say no hard feelings. It wasn't your fault you were such a puss. Here kid, Have some Maverick merchandise.

PS. Me and that blasian girl made out all the time while yall were "dating".

#LOGANG
              Didnt he have that boxing match already
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Bullying ProGamer isn't even funny anymore smh

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                  Shut the fuck up.

Comment

ahhh T5 adopting mvcs circlejerking

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                      You've been way meaner to him than I have. lol

Comment

In before RCA actually responds and says he never knew anyone named Tanner, Brad, Darian, Logan or dated a girl named Sarah in school, and got through it pretty easily
                        Last edited by Chara; February 7th, 2019, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X