X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transexuals are mentally ill

Amd I hate them

In what world is mutiliating yourself to unnaturally change your gender into some fucked up monstrosity considered normal

Comment

In other news, water is wet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post
        In other news, water is wet.
        Water isn't wet, nigga.

Comment

Why are they allowed to walk the same streets as us good normal folk aka guys with dicks and women with vaginas. . .

Comment

This wasn't part of God's plan. . .

Comment

These are unnatural ways. . . Unnatural things. These aren't humans anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                Why are they allowed to walk the same streets as us good normal folk aka guys with dicks and women with vaginas. . .
                Imagine one of these monstrosities being in the same bathroom as your daughter or sister

Comment

Fook all these trannies nigga

Comment

They are known deviants/suicidals/mentally fooked up creatures. . . 10 times out of 10

Comment

I will NEVER accept your kind you filthy MONSTERS. You scum

Comment

And when they try to give you a sob story so you accept them and their non-human beliefs. . . when I wouldn't blink if they were put in the oven. . . they are less than BUGS under my feet.

Comment

I'd feel more bad for killing a cockroach than a transexual creature. A cockroach is less disgusting and repugnant

Comment

I agree.
                            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

The people who empower and support these creatures are only 1 step above them. . .

Comment

I had an interview today for a CLINICAL job and the bitch has the audacity to ask me about how I'd treat a transexual coworker. . . What part of 6 digit salary constitutes respecting your inferiors

Comment

What is the world coming to

Comment

Ooook. I'm just gonna lock this before you get yourself banned for going on a Wade rant.

Comment

Working...
                                    X