Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snap View Post

Did you think this post was a good idea or something
    Asked her if she thought I’d regret it, and she said nah and thought it’d be funny.

I think she set me up.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV

"Oh-a shiit!" Mario yells. "Ima gonna leave-a."

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Gawayn View Post

So, should I call bull now or wait until later?
      Since when did I ever try to rape you?
      Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
      And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

Since when did I ever try to rape you?
        Once I figure out how to go through past PMs, I’ll get back to you on that.

He runs away, arms out, then jumps like super high and you don't see him any more.

Comment

You mean on MVC?
          Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
          And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post

You mean on MVC?
            Either here or MVC

Comment

Unless you deleted them, you should be able to scroll back to your first PMs on this site.

I think, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post

she's into cuckolding?
                I didn't get an answer

Comment

I didn't get an answer
                  Nah.

I think she just set me up to make myself look dumb. Probably as revenge for something stupid I did.

Comment

Nah.

I think she just set me up to make myself look dumb. Probably as revenge for something stupid I did.
                    she's mad that you let Ziku cum in your ass.

Comment

she's mad that you let Ziku cum in your ass.
                      So this joke is going to be around a bit, huh.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Synonym: “a word or phrase that means exactly or nearly the same as another word or phrase in the same language, for example shut is a synonym of close.”

And now you know why you’re wrong.

A synonym encompasses both words that are identical and also slightly different in meaning.

So most and majority can be synonyms and mean the same thing...per the definition. They don’t mean different things by virtue of being synonyms...according to the actual definition of the word.
                        Synonyms aren't exactly the same. This should be obvious. If they were exactly the same they would be spelled exactly the same. For example, if I tell someone to shut-up would that be the same as close-up (as in close up the shop or house)? No. And I already told you this before so I don't know why you're bringing it up again.

But just to drive the point into your skull, when speaking of math if you're trying to tell someone to add 1+1, do you tell them single plus single or one plus one? Each word has it's own unique characteristic even though it can share similar traits with other words.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

Synonyms aren't exactly the same. This should be obvious. If they were exactly the same they would be spelled exactly the same. For example, if I tell someone to shut-up would that be the same as close-up (as in close up the shop or house)? No. And I already told you this before so I don't know why you're bringing it up again.

But just to drive the point into your skull, when speaking of math if you're trying to tell someone to add 1+1, do you tell them single plus single or one plus one? Each word has it's own unique characteristic even though it can share similar traits with other words.
                          “But they’d be spelled the same way if they actually meant the same thing!”

Tiny and small.

Big and large.

Comment

“But they’d be spelled the same way if they actually meant the same thing!”

Tiny and small.

Big and large.
                            I literally explain this already. Words share similar characteristics but are not the same. Biggie Tinys or Large Tinys is not the same as Biggie Smalls. If they were both the same then you could use them interchangeably and still maintain the essence of the word.
                            Is 1 and -1 the same thing because they share similar characteristics? No. I mean, it really is this simple.

Comment

I literally explain this already. Words share similar characteristics but are not the same. Biggie Tinys or Large Tinys is not the same as Biggie Smalls. If they were both the same then you could use them interchangeably and still maintain the essence of the word.
                              Is 1 and -1 the same thing because they share similar characteristics? No. I mean, it really is this simple.
                              Your contention with majority and most’s differences was a matter of their meanings (“Most just means ‘a lot’ guys”).

Whether or not two or more words are “Synonyms” is dependent on the meaning of the words...not their look-per the definition (“means exactly or nearly,” NOT “spelled exactly or nearly”). Nothing in the definition of synonym implied that spelling was what determined the status of two words as synonyms or not.

Big and large mean the same thing. A word being different in spelling does not exclude the possibility of two words retaining the same meaning behind differing sets of characters.

Hence why most and majority can mean the same thing...because the meaning of the words are not as dependent on look as you’re making them out to be.

Comment

Can’t. Girlfriend’s orders.

Gotta listen to the missus.
                                Tell her about our pms on mvc lol

Comment

Your contention with majority and most’s differences was a matter of their meanings (“Most just means ‘a lot’ guys”).

Whether or not two or more words are “Synonyms” is dependent on the meaning of the words...not their look-per the definition (“means exactly or nearly,” NOT “spelled exactly or nearly”). Nothing in the definition of synonym implied that spelling was what determined the status of two words as synonyms or not.

Big and large mean the same thing. A word being different in spelling does not exclude the possibility of two words retaining the same meaning behind differing sets of characters.

Hence why most and majority can mean the same thing...because the meaning of the words are not as dependent on look as you’re making them out to be.
                                  Your grasp on the concept of words is just so elementary. I doubt you're even thinking for yourself. I have explained this well enough for you to understand what I mean, I am not going to do it again.

Comment

Your grasp on the concept of words is just so elementary.
                                    Then I guess everyone but you on this site has an elementary understanding of words...because they all pretty agree with me on this matter, lol.

Comment

• #83.6666666667
                                      #83.6666666667 commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Hence, me writing a book. I'll add pictures just for you.

• RussianCoffeeAddict
                                      Editing a comment

“Hence me writing a book.”

Do it.

Do it so we can all laugh at it.

• #83.6666666667
                                      #83.6666666667 commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Not going to lie, the way you worded that made me laugh. What a bully. Ima call your dad, bro.
                                  Working...
                                  X