How does having Cancer Feel Like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does having Cancer Feel Like?

Does one feel dead inside? The body is basically turning on itself, so I imagine that it is painful?

https://www.t5forums.com/member/354-emperor-goji
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n507543
    This is what your racist, pepe memes get you. Death. Death of innocents.

Comment

Comment

A better question is; Why does society just accept the fact that gene therapy isn't being utilized to cure the majority of diseases, because "One-shot cures are not a sustainable business model"? Go ahead and google that quote if you want to find out who the piece of trash that said it is.
        Last edited by Jesus Ketchum; January 10th, 2019, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Ketchum View Post
          A better question is; Why does society just accept the fact that gene therapy isn't being utilized to cure the majority of diseases, because "One-shot cures are not a sustainable business model"? Go ahead and google that quote if you want to find out who the piece of trash that said it is.
          Goldman Sachs... Lmao. Why am I not surprised?

Comment

That reminds me so much of planned obsolescence... can't keep people on the upgrade treadmill if their stuff is actually good and effective, not to mention long-lasting.
            I know these are rather different situations, but it looks to be the same principle behind it.

Comment

I saw pictures of what bone cancer looks like. If I ever got that I'd ask to be put down tbh.
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
              I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
              Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

Unfortunately that's the way it is and it's highly unlikely that it'll change while our medical division continues to act more like a business than a fundamental human right.

If people weren't so stuck up their ass about a corrupt government and more taxes, this wouldn't be an issue. It would be a government-funded service that we pay taxes for just like every other nation that has it.

Comment

I saw a video of a guy that beat cancer. He said it was like feeling really tired and really sick ALL the time. If a tumor grows and presses in on the shit around it, it can be incredibly painful- my grandpa's ribs almost cracked because of that. So uh... Not a good time.

Why do you ask?

Comment

I mean man, you should know
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
                      I mean man, you should know
                      In should...know what? What do you know? Are you threatening me, "my dude/guy/bro"?

Comment

lol capitalism isn't inherently flawed, but right now it's stagnating.

Comment

Working...
                        X