Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That thread was going to be dank. Appeal request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    That thread was going to be dank. Appeal request

    The potential it had, cut down before it even had a chance. I'm trying to regain my lost power, and to do that I need dank threads to survive long enough for me to gain momentum.

    #2
    I realize the thread was in Off-Topic, but that is not a justification for fomentation.

    I have faith in your ability to create dank threads with a more reasonable premise, fren.

    Comment


      #3
      I was even going to compile a list of feats.

      Comment


        #4
        that was gonna be a great thread i could tell
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by P408370R View Post
          I realize the thread was in Off-Topic, but that is not a justification for fomentation.

          I have faith in your ability to create dank threads with a more reasonable premise, fren.
          Yeah maybe I'll get there eventually. So far I've only managed to share too much about my personal life that no one cares about and diddly besides that. My mind is so exposed. I'm psychologically naked and my capacity for wit is greatly hindered. Real, meaningful, conversation is a tall order for me at the moment.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
            that was gonna be a great thread i could tell
            Thanks O.G.

            Comment


              #7
              I was going to say atheism isn't a religion but lack thereof, then I remembered there's a church of atheism so fuck it

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Jesus Ketchum View Post
                Yeah maybe I'll get there eventually. So far I've only managed to share too much about my personal life that no one cares about and diddly besides that. My mind is so exposed. I'm psychologically naked and my capacity for wit is greatly hindered. Real, meaningful, conversation is a tall order for me at the moment.
                Just smoke a joint and come back. I'm sure you'll do a lot better then.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Cid View Post

                  Just smoke a joint and come back. I'm sure you'll do a lot better then.
                  It gets me too anxious and paranoid. I'd love to use it to get the creative juices flowing, but i've been having a bad time with it lately. It was phenomenal for that about a year ago. Now I've got quarter oz sitting in my drawer I can't do anything with, but stare at lol. I give it a try every once in a while, and last time I almost lost my shit in the grocery store. I was tripping out on how cold it was, my body didn't feel right, I thought I might pass out. It was all bad. The whole time I was just thinking, "Why tf do they have the a/c blasting in the winter time." I've come to the conclusion that it's probably to keep the produce crisp and fresh.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Jesus Ketchum View Post

                    It gets me too anxious and paranoid. I'd love to use it to get the creative juices flowing, but i've been having a bad time with it lately. It was phenomenal for that about a year ago. Now I've got quarter oz sitting in my drawer I can't do anything with, but stare at lol. I give it a try every once in a while, and last time I almost lost my shit in the grocery store. I was tripping out on how cold it was, my body didn't feel right, I thought I might pass out. It was all bad. The whole time I was just thinking, "Why tf do they have the a/c blasting in the winter time." I've come to the conclusion that it's probably to keep the produce crisp and fresh.
                    This is an amazing post. Wade level worthy.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Jesus Ketchum View Post

                      It gets me too anxious and paranoid. I'd love to use it to get the creative juices flowing, but i've been having a bad time with it lately. It was phenomenal for that about a year ago. Now I've got quarter oz sitting in my drawer I can't do anything with, but stare at lol. I give it a try every once in a while, and last time I almost lost my shit in the grocery store. I was tripping out on how cold it was, my body didn't feel right, I thought I might pass out. It was all bad. The whole time I was just thinking, "Why tf do they have the a/c blasting in the winter time." I've come to the conclusion that it's probably to keep the produce crisp and fresh.
                      Sounds like you got some bad green, mate.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        @#83 Thanks bud

                        @Cid

                        I mean it looks good, smells good, and tastes good, but the effects are just overwhelming. I've got two strains, some type of O.G. and some Blue Dream, from two different recreational dispensaries. An indica and a sativa, and they both have that same effect on me. I think it's more likely to be something not right with me than the bud. I mean it's certainly possible, but not likely. Could be as simple as too much stress and anxiety. For me it tends to enhance whatever state of mind I'm in already. I'm also taking a low dose of mirtazipine, prescribed to help me sleep. That could be interacting with it also. I wasn't taking any medication a year ago.
                        Last edited by Jesus Ketchum; January 11th, 2019, 12:47 AM.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Jesus Ketchum View Post
                          The potential it had, cut down before it even had a chance. I'm trying to regain my lost power, and to do that I need dank threads to survive long enough for me to gain momentum.
                          That's crazy. How's your gut biome, and have you ever done any DMT?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Uncle Hank View Post

                            That's crazy. How's your gut biome, and have you ever done any DMT?
                            Gut biome might be off, maybe I need to eat more yogurt. I have never done DMT, but I'm sure I will eventually. Not any time soon.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Jesus Ketchum View Post
                              Yeah maybe I'll get there eventually. So far I've only managed to share too much about my personal life that no one cares about and diddly besides that. My mind is so exposed. I'm psychologically naked and my capacity for wit is greatly hindered. Real, meaningful, conversation is a tall order for me at the moment.
                              That is more a symptom of the site's inactivity than a result of its apathy; surely people care, at least at a basic level of human decency. :}

                              In any case, feel free to converse about what you will, so long as it is within reason. You've certainly proven to be capable of providing entertainment.

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by Jesus Ketchum View Post
                                Gut biome might be off, maybe I need to eat more yogurt. I have never done DMT, but I'm sure I will eventually. Not any time soon.
                                That's fascinating man. Listen, you should start your own podcast.

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Jesus Ketchum View Post
                                  Gut biome might be off, maybe I need to eat more yogurt. I have never done DMT, but I'm sure I will eventually. Not any time soon.
                                  Go on Joe Rogan

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Just an FYI, when I was on painkillers when I got a molar removed, at first it felt nice but then I was always depressed. Best thing that happened was not needing them, I felt so much better. Might want to try maybe exercise to help you sleep instead of pills.

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
                                      Just an FYI, when I was on painkillers when I got a molar removed, at first it felt nice but then I was always depressed. Best thing that happened was not needing them, I felt so much better. Might want to try maybe exercise to help you sleep instead of pills.
                                      It's a non-narcotic, psychotropic, drug, commonly used to "treat" depression. It has also acts as an antihistamine which is why it helps with insomnia. It's basically like benadryl, but with a psychiatrist's approval slapped on it. It does give me some wild, and usually fucked up, dreams though. I don't know if I trust the drug, but sleep comes easier with it than without.

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by P408370R View Post
                                        That is more a symptom of the site's inactivity than a result of its apathy; surely people care, at least at a basic level of human decency. :}

                                        In any case, feel free to converse about what you will, so long as it is within reason. You've certainly proven to be capable of providing entertainment.
                                        Yeah I feel you. I wasn't really taking it personally, just felt awkward for spilling my guts and not getting any serious feedback. My mind just sort of ran with it and assumed people were silently judging it. I mean it's the off-topic section so no one is really obligated to give serious feedback anyway. My own mind was the only one at fault.
                                        Last edited by Jesus Ketchum; January 15th, 2019, 12:52 PM.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X