Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who can defeat this super saiyan God?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Who can defeat this super saiyan God?



    Place your bets people!

    #2
    only time
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n507543
    This is what your racist, pepe memes get you. Death. Death of innocents.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Mister Gold View Post
      only time
      So you are saying he's invincible unless time itself fights him?

      How does that work?

      Comment


        #4
        Government censorship.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Thar View Post
          Government censorship.
          But Trump "Does not kno da wey!"

          Comment


            #6
            jesus christ this meme is from january 2018, it's a year old
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
            Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
              jesus christ this meme is from january 2018, it's a year old
              Memes are never old. They last as long as they are on the internet.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

                But Trump "Does not kno da wey!"
                Trump doesn't "kno" much of anything, to be fair.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Cid View Post

                  Trump doesn't "kno" much of anything, to be fair.
                  And that's why I give to you my latest idea for a meme:

                  (Worst) President of the Year Award!
                  Nominee: Donald Trump
                  Honorable Mentions: The Head President of any Naruto group.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

                    Memes are never old. They last as long as they are on the internet.
                    Memes usually die after two weeks.

                    This one's a meme again literally because it's a meme to come back from being dead

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                      Memes usually die after two weeks.

                      This one's a meme again literally because it's a meme to come back from being dead
                      You can't ever kill him because, "You do not kno de wey."

                      Comment


                        #12
                        How old are you and what's your IQ

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Thar View Post
                          How old are you and what's your IQ
                          12 for both questions
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Thar View Post
                            How old are you and what's your IQ
                            21. 170.



                            And just recently graduated. And by that, I mean past two years.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X