Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reality isn't real

Player one lied to us

That's just about the most cryptic nonsensical bs I've ever laid eyes on.

Comment

What do you know about it, city slicker? I'll bet you get your salsa from New York city. You wouldn't know real salsa if it crawled up your pantleg and bit you on the pecker.
      Last edited by Jesus Ketchum; January 7th, 2019, 11:01 PM.

Comment

My ego died.

Comment

It's okay. It doesn't have to be perfect. Oh gosh. Oh jeez. Get a load of this guy. Edit much? *spits the dip in the mud jug*

Comment

so whats stopping us from just robbing a bank then
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Oh gosh. Oh jeez. I don't know, bud. I'm just not too sure about anything these days. I can tell you for a fact that I'm the dumbest form of life in the universe, but then I again I'm not too sure about that. Best to ask those types of questions when someone more qualified to answer is present. Oh gosh. Oh jeez. I'm just not too sure.

Comment

Comment

Well gosh I'm just not too sure what to make of that. Why don't you meet me at the park so we can figure this out?

Comment

based and redpilled

Comment

Hey, Jesus Ketchum!

Satan called and he wants you dead again!

*Fires beam rifle*
                      Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
                      And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Remember when I was actually funny? It's good that I lost my arrogance, but a bummer that I've also lost much of my wit along with it. Hard drugs and homelessness stomped my ego into dust, for better or for worse. I've been sober and picking up the pieces for the last 2 years. I was still a bit retarded when I last visited the forum a little over a year ago, at least as far as I'm concerned. I feel much more grounded these days. I really just made this topic to post something, but this is me actually being real with you guys.

Last edited by Jesus Ketchum; January 9th, 2019, 01:17 PM. Reason: Can't delete posts, so leaving posts uncombined and separate forever

Comment

I mean not completely sober, but not strung out. Functional is a good word for it. Clean would also be fitting, but only to describe the last year or whatever.
                          Last edited by Jesus Ketchum; January 9th, 2019, 01:18 PM. Reason: What is time?

Comment

I mean when I visited a little over a year ago I was still dabbling, but at this point I'm all good. That's probably why, viewing my posts from that time, I feel that they are retarded.
                            Last edited by Jesus Ketchum; January 9th, 2019, 01:18 PM. Reason: Can't comprehend time.

Comment

Oh gosh, oh jeez. My posts just have to be perfectly and completely honest and accurate. Oh gosh I have to edit out all the kinks, oh jeez.
                              Last edited by Jesus Ketchum; January 9th, 2019, 01:13 PM. Reason: working out the kinks

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle-kun View Post

Comment

Working...
                                  X