Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Catholic school girl vs Japanese schoolgirl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #21
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
    I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.

    Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.
    he saved like a million jews from fighting those angry Egyptians though

    Comment


      #22
      but marone, those chompers...

      fucking trainwreck

      Comment


        #23
        Aren't Japanese schoolgirls sometimes futa/cross dressers?

        Then team 2 should rape this fight. Literally.

        Comment


          #24
          Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

          He did touch a dude and snap his hip though.
          Naw, you forget he couldn't escape that guy. They fought all night. God pulled some knowitall martial art move to snap that hip.

          Originally posted by Max View Post

          he saved like a million jews from fighting those angry Egyptians though
          True but! He had to setup the trap. Tell Moses to part the sea and run through it.

          Anyone with half a brain would've saw that and been "Nope! Naw uh. That's some black magic shit, not walking down there, gravity always work"


          Otherwise there's no real feat of God just smiting someone because reasons.


          Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
          I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

          Comment


            #25
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

            Naw, you forget he couldn't escape that guy. They fought all night. God pulled some knowitall martial art move to snap that hip.



            True but! He had to setup the trap. Tell Moses to part the sea and run through it.

            Anyone with half a brain would've saw that and been "Nope! Naw uh. That's some black magic shit, not walking down there, gravity always work"


            Otherwise there's no real feat of God just smiting someone because reasons.
            Moses also won a war because he held a staff up in the air for a while. Count that for what you wil

            Comment


              #26
              I thought I couldn't possibly come across a post even worse than this one in the same thread...
              Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post
              Japanese school girl wins. She most likely watched enough anime to know a bit about fighting.
              ...but I stand corrected.
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
              Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

              Comment


                #27
                Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post
                Japanese school girl wins. She most likely watched enough anime to know a bit about fighting.
                I was going to make this ode to oafishness, this masterpiece of moron-ism, my new signature. But then...

                Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
                I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.

                Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.
                Mr church upbringing reminding us why he's the king of quotes.
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
                Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

                Comment


                  #28
                  Holy shit I never even saw Phob's post above mine until now lmao
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
                  Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

                  Comment


                    #29
                    Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                    Holy shit I never even saw Phob's post above mine until now lmao
                    "Great minds think alike, though fools seldom differ."

                    Comment


                      #30
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post



                      Otherwise there's no real feat of God just smiting someone because reasons.
                      right...

                      Comment


                        #31
                        Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post

                        Mr church upbringing reminding us why he's the king of quotes.
                        It's a tough job but someone's got to do it.

                        Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                        I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

                        Comment


                          #32
                          Originally posted by Max View Post
                          right...
                          I legit can't recall a time God from the bible smited someone. As in lightning bolt from the sky or killed them moments later after a prophet proclaimed it.

                          Sure he's got mass genocide under his belt but ya know that was through floods which take more than 5mins to build up (Reminds me of Goku, Piccolo and Raditz). Maybe the death plague in Egypt but that had build up and warnings being given. We also don't know how long it took just that it happened at night.

                          So yea... not rooting for the catholic girl here.

                          Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                          I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

                          Comment


                            #33

                            Comment


                              #34
                              What you weebs fail to consider is that not only is the Japanese schoolgirl a girl and thus naturally weak and frail but she's also Asian which makes her naturally smaller and thus even more weaker and frailer.

                              Meanwhile the Catholic schoolgirl, while also physically weak, at least has built up some muscles from carrying her bible and could probably just throw it at the Japanese schoolgirl. No amount of watching any anime that's not DBZ will help her in a fight with someone being backed by the good lord's will.
                              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                              I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
                              Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

                              Comment


                                #35
                                Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                                No amount of watching any anime that's not DBZ will help her in a fight with someone being backed by the good lord's will.
                                I don't know... I think we need an expert on this.

                                Wade does this hold up? Can you confirm?

                                Comment


                                  #36
                                  Originally posted by Max View Post

                                  he saved like a million jews from fighting those angry Egyptians though
                                  yes and then he killed 6 million in Europe

                                  bit of a coin toss with that guy

                                  Comment


                                  • Max
                                    Max commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    The real jews are black though

                                  #37
                                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

                                  I legit can't recall a time God from the bible smited someone. As in lightning bolt from the sky or killed them moments later after a prophet proclaimed it.

                                  Sure he's got mass genocide under his belt but ya know that was through floods which take more than 5mins to build up (Reminds me of Goku, Piccolo and Raditz). Maybe the death plague in Egypt but that had build up and warnings being given. We also don't know how long it took just that it happened at night.

                                  So yea... not rooting for the catholic girl here.
                                  What can i say, he likes foreplay

                                  Comment


                                    #38
                                    Catholic schoolgirl wins every time. Western schoolgirls are vicious! haha

                                    Comment

                                    Working...
                                    X