Catholic school girl vs Japanese schoolgirl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post
    I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.

Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.
    he saved like a million jews from fighting those angry Egyptians though

Comment

but marone, those chompers...

fucking trainwreck

Comment

Aren't Japanese schoolgirls sometimes futa/cross dressers?

Then team 2 should rape this fight. Literally.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

He did touch a dude and snap his hip though.
          Naw, you forget he couldn't escape that guy. They fought all night. God pulled some knowitall martial art move to snap that hip.

Originally posted by Max View Post

True but! He had to setup the trap. Tell Moses to part the sea and run through it.

Anyone with half a brain would've saw that and been "Nope! Naw uh. That's some black magic shit, not walking down there, gravity always work"

Otherwise there's no real feat of God just smiting someone because reasons.

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
          I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Naw, you forget he couldn't escape that guy. They fought all night. God pulled some knowitall martial art move to snap that hip.

True but! He had to setup the trap. Tell Moses to part the sea and run through it.

Anyone with half a brain would've saw that and been "Nope! Naw uh. That's some black magic shit, not walking down there, gravity always work"

Moses also won a war because he held a staff up in the air for a while. Count that for what you wil

Comment

I thought I couldn't possibly come across a post even worse than this one in the same thread...
              Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post
              Japanese school girl wins. She most likely watched enough anime to know a bit about fighting.
              ...but I stand corrected.
              Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post
                Japanese school girl wins. She most likely watched enough anime to know a bit about fighting.
                I was going to make this ode to oafishness, this masterpiece of moron-ism, my new signature. But then...

I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.

Mr church upbringing reminding us why he's the king of quotes.
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style

Comment

Holy shit I never even saw Phob's post above mine until now lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                    Holy shit I never even saw Phob's post above mine until now lmao
                    "Great minds think alike, though fools seldom differ."

Comment

right...

Comment

Mr church upbringing reminding us why he's the king of quotes.
                        It's a tough job but someone's got to do it.

Comment

right...
                          I legit can't recall a time God from the bible smited someone. As in lightning bolt from the sky or killed them moments later after a prophet proclaimed it.

Sure he's got mass genocide under his belt but ya know that was through floods which take more than 5mins to build up (Reminds me of Goku, Piccolo and Raditz). Maybe the death plague in Egypt but that had build up and warnings being given. We also don't know how long it took just that it happened at night.

So yea... not rooting for the catholic girl here.

Comment

Comment

What you weebs fail to consider is that not only is the Japanese schoolgirl a girl and thus naturally weak and frail but she's also Asian which makes her naturally smaller and thus even more weaker and frailer.

Meanwhile the Catholic schoolgirl, while also physically weak, at least has built up some muscles from carrying her bible and could probably just throw it at the Japanese schoolgirl. No amount of watching any anime that's not DBZ will help her in a fight with someone being backed by the good lord's will.

Comment

No amount of watching any anime that's not DBZ will help her in a fight with someone being backed by the good lord's will.
                                I don't know... I think we need an expert on this.

Wade does this hold up? Can you confirm?

Comment

yes and then he killed 6 million in Europe

bit of a coin toss with that guy

Comment

• Max
                                    Max commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    The real jews are black though

I legit can't recall a time God from the bible smited someone. As in lightning bolt from the sky or killed them moments later after a prophet proclaimed it.

Sure he's got mass genocide under his belt but ya know that was through floods which take more than 5mins to build up (Reminds me of Goku, Piccolo and Raditz). Maybe the death plague in Egypt but that had build up and warnings being given. We also don't know how long it took just that it happened at night.

So yea... not rooting for the catholic girl here.
                                  What can i say, he likes foreplay

Comment

Catholic schoolgirl wins every time. Western schoolgirls are vicious! haha

Comment

Working...
                                    X