Hey, my nerdy friends.... ^_<

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post

It may have something to do with the gov't shut down due to this whole wall business....

Totally a mess if i ever did fucking see one.

still dude...totally in your corner...good luck getting back to work my past glorious friend.
    If that's actually the case, this is some bullshit. Now I'm not making any more money. But yeah. Hopefully I can get back to work soon. I like my job. All they really have me do is work in the kitchen and make tons of shit like honeycomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

If that's actually the case, this is some bullshit. Now I'm not making any more money. But yeah. Hopefully I can get back to work soon. I like my job. All they really have me do is work in the kitchen and make tons of shit like honeycomb.
      ???....

Are u totally a food factory worker/cooker nerdseeker??...

Totally allow thee Goddess to guide you into thee promise land and this forum will totally never know, see, experience, or even fucking fathom another fucking dry spell! Count on it yeah?.. Unfortunately, thee hour glass is less than a quarter percent for me my nerd5 comrades… so plz be considerate, thanky wankys

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post

???....

Are u totally a food factory worker/cooker nerdseeker??...

Yeah. I work at this place in Carlsbad called Chuao Chocolatier. It's pretty chill there and the pay is decent. I just wish I had a chair in the kitchen. It would make my job so much easier. Especially when I gotta wait for shit to cook.

Comment

well fucking whipped jelly bean cream dude... i gotta go for now...

But hell take5..

i gotta say..

Can still be interesting to an honest enough degree...but the days ahead hold a plethora of mysteries...just totally sooo many ways this cake can be cut or this cookie can crumble.

I gotta totally keep myself ready...till then l8tz my friends. Always fucking awesome to converse with you all as usual!

Totally allow thee Goddess to guide you into thee promise land and this forum will totally never know, see, experience, or even fucking fathom another fucking dry spell! Count on it yeah?.. Unfortunately, thee hour glass is less than a quarter percent for me my nerd5 comrades… so plz be considerate, thanky wankys

Comment

• OrganizationXV
            OrganizationXV commented
            Editing a comment
            Catch ya next time, Ani

• Goddess18
            Goddess18 commented
            Editing a comment
            indeed orgy-dorky.

• Darkseeker1379
            Darkseeker1379 commented
            Editing a comment
            Later.

I'm gonna guess we're on the verge of a recession so they're cutting back production (if it has anything to do with politics). Maybe they just need to fumigate or something though, lol

Comment

That's a damn lie. I've seen that file on your computer titled " Cloud and Cid Hentai. " You can't fool me.
            Those are strictly for anatomical references.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I'm gonna guess we're on the verge of a recession so they're cutting back production (if it has anything to do with politics). Maybe they just need to fumigate or something though, lol
              I really hope it's the latter. If it's the former, then fuck.

Comment

I really hope it's the latter. If it's the former, then fuck.
                To be fair, if it's the former then you'd expect layoffs. If they are just shutting down production, then it shouldn't last long.

How long have you been out of work?

Comment

To be fair, if it's the former then you'd expect layoffs. If they are just shutting down production, then it shouldn't last long.

How long have you been out of work?
                  After Saturday and Sunday, it'll officially be a week.
                  Last edited by Darkseeker1379; January 11th, 2019, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Almost a week now after Saturday and Sunday.
                    Hm... and they didn't give any reason at all?

Are we, uh... are we sure that they'll be open again?

Comment

Hm... and they didn't give any reason at all?

Are we, uh... are we sure that they'll be open again?
                      All I got was a call from my agency saying that production at my job is currently on hold and that they'll let me know when it's back up and running.

So far I got no word.

Comment

All I got was a call from my agency saying that production at my job is currently on hold and that they'll let me know when it's back up and running.

So far I got no word.
                        Jesus. How much of a backstock could they have?

Comment

guess i gotta muthafuckin uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh take over this thread

gotta get down like a mean green porcelain fence my guys

Y'all gotta get the funk out to the real crux of the matter, the cheese to the soss.

G18 is a high class resident of Chico CA, a place with a culture beyond my comprehension, or any of the scotch boios on T5. Y'all can be lame sometimes, especially that PR guy :3

Comment

Jesus. How much of a backstock could they have?
                            Probably a lot. It's a big ass company.

Comment

Probably a lot. It's a big ass company.
                              I mean... fair enough I guess... Hopefully it passes soon enough that you can make some cash back.

Comment

Yeah. I work at this place in Carlsbad called Chuao Chocolatier. It's pretty chill there and the pay is decent. I just wish I had a chair in the kitchen. It would make my job so much easier. Especially when I gotta wait for shit to cook.
                                >Settling for a McDonalds level job.

Ahem...

*Puts on Plankton voice.*

GO TO COLLEGE...!

(That, or an apprenticeship, or...anything above High School, really, lol).

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

>Settling for a McDonalds level job.

Ahem...

*Puts on Plankton voice.*

GO TO COLLEGE...!

(That, or an apprenticeship, or...anything above High School, really, lol).
                                  You're not wrong, but also let a dude enjoy his job.

Comment

On another note...

Darkseeker1379

Hi.

I haven't been around that much.

And therefore haven't seen you all that much either.

Besides your job being in peril, what has happened in your life in the last 4 months?

Comment

You're not wrong, but also let a dude enjoy his job.
                                      To be fair, if he enjoys it, I guess I can't blame him.

But still......I went to college to avoid becoming someone's organic dishwasher, lol.
                                      Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 11th, 2019, 08:00 PM.

Comment

My previous dorm mate (the one that's not boring when he exits the video games) basically amounted to such jobs as "near indentured servitude." And let's be honest, he's not wrong.

This is the time of the increasing automation of such jobs. Dark should try and aim higher...if not because he'll get a better job, then if only because he'll get one he can probably rely on as more secure.

And he can spend more money on his hobbies, too, I guess, lol.
                                        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 11th, 2019, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X