Goddess18 commented
      Editing a comment
      ????......

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
    Everyone in this thread is dead to me.
    That's not saying much

Comment

Okay I've had enough of this spam, mod or admin me

I never had the intention to be a mod or admin, but seeing as nobody is willing to clean up the spam (and the spam blocker Bjarne put in place isn’t blocking all spam) I am volunteering to be an admin or global mod.

You can promote me at anytime.

Comment

Ew...I see this thing is still posting here.

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle-kun View Post
          hmph

y'all muthafucka don't got the soss to deal with goddess18 at an 8th grade level. Y'all keep flapping yo peckers thinin you hansom when in reality you're getting stomped left right and center by futa cock

gotta take out them slappers and show them peace brah
          ...haha..

well now seems we got an anime nerd on hand here indeed.

No, thee goddess is totally delighted to have sparked some intrigue into a fellow take5 user...for that can only increase the forum's charm........ or not?...

ehhhh...i mean i totally wanna remain positive....ehhh..but..

something's just honestly missing of course dude....ehhh..i'd totally love to give it half and half, but it sort of sways so to speak if you will; in between if my gesture totally helps at all.

But on the total real buddy, if you wanna totally learn thee ways of thee goddess just totally ask my acquaintance. And if you'd like that then first things first would be to totally become friends at some point...so yeah.

P.S Dude totally try not to use anime pics...it's rather a totally interesting yet bothersome habit of mine actually if i do totally admit myself. But i am totally getting off of it so there's always that.

Totally allow thee Goddess to guide you into thee promise land and this forum will totally never know, see, experience, or even fucking fathom another fucking dry spell! Count on it yeah?.. Unfortunately, thee hour glass is less than a quarter percent for me my nerd5 comrades… so plz be considerate, thanky wankys

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
            So how're ya doing, Ani? College going well?

I'm gonna guess that, since you're back, you have a little extra free time. Would that mean you're graduated by now?
            totally glad you asked dude....

always good to see ya orgy-dorky, totally no offense of course...haha you're good dude

Yeah, college has been great. Since i'm a total quarter ahead, i had the option to graduate this year but since plans involve my graduation for 2020 which is my originally scheduled time, i may totally choose to walk the stage then....which is always an option so yeah buddy.

Hopefully all is well in your corner.

Enough on the nerdy school tho (but you can still give me 1 response in terms of where u are currently at in your academic life if you so wish to...)

How has take5 (aka nerd5) been treating you...?

This place seems deserted of it's past wondrous dwellers...i lie no dude?..agree?

Nonetheless always good to totally converse whenever the time to of course buddy.

Last edited by Goddess18; January 11th, 2019, 05:35 PM.

Totally allow thee Goddess to guide you into thee promise land and this forum will totally never know, see, experience, or even fucking fathom another fucking dry spell! Count on it yeah?.. Unfortunately, thee hour glass is less than a quarter percent for me my nerd5 comrades… so plz be considerate, thanky wankys

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post
              But i am totally getting off to it so there's always that.
              Oh. No wonder you use anime picture so often...

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                are you still not a tiddy streamer?

But the IRS tho nerd...

totally don't confuse yourself buddy yeah...?

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Oh. No wonder you use anime picture so often...
                  yeah....but uhhhhhh...why troll snorlax? Come on my jelly doughnut hamster crab...

Lets totally get along and ignite this nerd haven. What say you?

No more malice buddy...lets totally relax, chillax, on this relapse. yeah?

Comment

yeah....but uhhhhhh...why troll snorlax? Come on my jelly doughnut hamster crab...

Lets totally get along and ignite this nerd haven. What say you?

No more malice buddy...lets totally relax, chillax, on this relapse. yeah?
                    Hey you said it, not me.

Comment

Hey you said it, not me.
                      ..........???

well now......didn't quite view you to be the one to = perv alert....but i totally will side with you here and assume you aren't.

Read the post again buddy.....totally never asked what you did in the comfort of your own home to my pics snorlax...whatever would totally give you thee impression i wonder...
                      Last edited by Goddess18; January 11th, 2019, 06:18 PM.

Comment

totally never asked what you did in the comfort of your own home to my picks
                        Oh, don't worry. Blondes don't do it for me. You don't have anything to worry about.

Comment

• Goddess18
                          Goddess18 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          dude i'm high i'll totally admit...that doesn't count nerd!!!

Oh, don't worry. Blondes don't do it for me. You don't have anything to worry about.
                        That's a damn lie. I've seen that file on your computer titled " Cloud and Cid Hentai. " You can't fool me.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                          Ew...I see this thing is still posting here.
                          i'm more disappointed that you're still posting here

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post
                            i'm more disappointed that you're still posting here
                            And I'm most disappointed that you're still posting here.

Comment

totally glad you asked dude....

always good to see ya orgy-dorky, totally no offense of course...haha you're good dude

Yeah, college has been great. Since i'm a total quarter ahead, i had the option to graduate this year but since plans involve my graduation for 2020 which is my originally scheduled time, i may totally choose to walk the stage then....which is always an option so yeah buddy.

Hopefully all is well in your corner.

Enough on the nerdy school tho (but you can still give me 1 response in terms of where u are currently at in your academic life if you so wish to...)

How has take5 (aka nerd5) been treating you...?

This place seems deserted of it's past wondrous dwellers...i lie no dude?..agree?

Nonetheless always good to totally converse whenever the time to of course buddy.

Finally! I can actually post when you're on!

Well, let's keep it short and sweet then. I graduated from college with an AA degree, which means that I'm halfway to a real degree. I'm taking some time off to work and get more cash for a better college later.

As for Take5, it's definitely been slow for a while (No Kidd, no Ty, no Wade, barely any Seeker, no Rython, no a few people), That's why it's nice to see the anime goddess Grace us with an 8 page thread out of nowhere, lol. It's good to have you back.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

That's a damn lie. I've seen that file on your computer titled " Cloud and Cid Hentai. " You can't fool me.
                                !!??....

Holy fucking nig nog tart sauce cracker jacks dude.........

Ya totally don't say....

Fucking nerdseeker???....

my past apprentice...how've ya been as of late my nerd?

Hopefully you've been doing decent here on the 5 in my absence no?

No matter, whatever comes next in our friendship i'm sure it'll totally indeed be positive for sure.

Till then totally keep sparking take 5 from the shadows my once loyal friend.

Comment

!!??....

Holy fucking nig nog tart sauce cracker jacks dude.........

Ya totally don't say....

Fucking nerdseeker???....

my past apprentice...how've ya been as of late my nerd?I've

Hopefully you've been doing decent here on the 5 in my absence no?

No matter, whatever comes next in our friendship i'm sure it'll totally indeed be positive for sure.

Till then totally keep sparking take 5 from the shadows my once loyal friend.

I've been good. I don't come here as much as I used to, but I always stop by and say hi every now and then. Got a new job too. Unfortunately, production at my job is being stopped for some reason so til then, I'm off work til further notice.

It sucks but it's not too bad. Now I've got more free time again.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Finally! I can actually post when you're on!

Well, let's keep it short and sweet then. I graduated from college with an AA degree, which means that I'm halfway to a real degree. I'm taking some time off to work and get more cash for a better college later.

As for Take5, it's definitely been slow for a while (No Kidd, no Ty, no Wade, barely any Seeker, no Rython, no a few people), That's why it's nice to see the anime goddess Grace us with an 8 page thread out of nowhere, lol. It's good to have you back.
                                    Thanks my dude!!!

Always awesome sauce to be back of course whenever the time permits haha.

Thats great to hear buddy! Always good when you can finally earn that darn shiny piece of paper at the end of all those all nighters and cramming sessions.

Glad i'm basically done tbh...but it's totally always a fucking trip.

Keep striving well buddy...only gold can be seen at the end of your rainbow my friend

And 8 pgs lol...i never even notice tbh dude... haha i'm thee goddess it's totally like breathing at this point...of course you already know this orgy-dorky.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

I've been good. I don't come here as much as I used to, but I always stop by and say hi every now and then. Got a new job too. Unfortunately, production at my job is being stopped for some reason so til then, I'm off work til further notice.

It sucks but it's not too bad. Now I've got more free time again.
                                      It may have something to do with the gov't shutdown due to this whole wall business....

Totally a mess if i ever did fucking see one.

still dude...totally in your corner...good luck getting back to work my past glorious friend.
                                      Last edited by Goddess18; January 11th, 2019, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                      X