Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Solomon View Post

A soyboy like you has nuts? News to me
    does soyboy have any actual meaning, or is it just a random thing Pocket Rocket started saying?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

does soyboy have any actual meaning, or is it just a random thing Pocket Rocket started saying?
      https://youtu.be/FTSvLKY7HEk

Basically what a soy boy is supposed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Thank you for this.

Comment

Yeah, you might want to look in the mirror sometime
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
        Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by King Solomon View Post

A soyboy like you has nuts? News to me
          I drink my beer and fry my bacon like any other red-blooded man, hoodrat.

Comment

"Person I don't like"

Comment

Satanic filth. This whole thread reeks of satanism.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus Ketchum View Post
                Satanic filth. This whole thread reeks of satanism.
                smh smh smh

u guys are so lame. you ain't got that mega awesome cool beans skillet fried tangerines soss to be uber cool liek me :3

Comment

Satanism running rampant 'round these parts I see. Ya'll city slickers need to learn to regulate like us country boys do.

Comment

Satanism running rampant 'round these parts I see. Ya'll city slickers need to learn to regulate like us country boys do.
                    The boys gotta go down south on some cuntry huh

Comment

Darn-tootin'

Comment

Darn-tootin'
                        *Farts on JK's face*

:3

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

I drink my beer and fry my bacon like any other red-blooded man, hoodrat.
                          Beer kills your fertility and increases the odds of getting gynecomastia, aka bitch-tits.....

more pertinent, 'soy boy' is a term popularized by the fake-news propagating machine known as conservative news outlets. It physically pains me to see it, the way it would if everyone suddenly up and bought into the belief that the earth is flat

I really, truly, unabashedly despise conservatives, possibly even more than liberals......

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                            I really, truly, unabashedly despise conservatives, possibly even more than liberals...
                            Kind of hard to believe that there's a "possibly" there. Conservatives are objectively the worst. I mean... I'm a liberal and I'm fucking awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Kind of hard to believe that there's a "possibly" there. Conservatives are objectively the worst. I mean... I'm a liberal and I'm fucking awesome.
                              lul, well I'm just referring to them as what's sort of become their monolithic representations in the mainstream. I still feel like I can have a decent chat with the stereotypical uninformed and wholly unwashed conservatard so long as we stay far the fuck away from science-related topics, whereas the frappuccino-addicted lib is a self-flagulating middle-class suburbanite minefield who pretends to care about me so long as I pretend that I and everyone who looks like me is totally helpless. One of them is at least marginally relatable.

Plus, yknow, I'm still a """"""""race-realist"""""""", which is a huge non-starter even for the bullshit fence-sitting 'liberals'.

Comment

lul, well I'm just referring to them as what's sort of become their monolithic representations in the mainstream. I still feel like I can have a decent chat with the stereotypical uninformed and wholly unwashed conservatard so long as we stay far the fuck away from science-related topics, whereas the frappuccino-addicted lib is a self-flagulating middle-class suburbanite minefield who pretends to care about me so long as I pretend that I and everyone who looks like me is totally helpless. One of them is at least marginally relatable.

Plus, yknow, I'm still a """"""""race-realist"""""""", which is a huge non-starter even for the bullshit fence-sitting 'liberals'.
                                But I mean... What's worst really? Some idiot "liberal" that thinks you're helpless or an idiot conservative that won't even talk to you for fear that you're going to rape their daughter just by looking at her?

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

But I mean... What's worst really? Some idiot "liberal" that thinks you're helpless or an idiot conservative that won't even talk to you for fear that you're going to rape their daughter just by looking at her?
                                  eh

as a racist and a cynic, I can work with racial cynicism tbh. the total naivety and fake politeness of suburbanite libs is something i cant do with. I need to be able to operate in reality, which i guess is why I have a deep burning hatred of conservatives and their really weird autistic habit of denying things like climate change in favour of what corporate shills tell them

Comment

• Cid
                                    Cid commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Fair enough, I suppose.

I really, truly, unabashedly despise conservatives, possibly even more than liberals......
                                  Yupppp. And I refuse to call myself a "centrist" because I'm not a wishy-washy cunt in the same vein as an lolagnostic, so individualist anarchism is the only way to go.

Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

PJW is such a next level retard, lol.

Just wanna put his eyes in a pickle jar and send them to his mother, with a messaged attached saying:

"This is your punishment for birthing a completely delusional cucklord".

Comment

Damn I am super late to the party.

Comment

Working...
                                      X