Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post

GOD Peth has arrived...well damn...

totally didn't mind all the spotlight but sharing is always caring is what i'd totally say buddy!

It's an honor to be back by your legendary side for the moment at least
    it's best as it is, a momentary occurrence here and there.

Familiarity breeds contempt. welcome the coming, speed the parting guest.

Comment

I'm honestly a bit worried reading OP. Looks like a cry for help, or a dying message....

Comment

Originally posted by King Solomon View Post
        I'm honestly a bit worried reading OP. Looks like a cry for help, or a dying message....
        I’m honestly a bit worried about these nuts on your chin

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post

it's best as it is, a momentary occurrence here and there.

Familiarity breeds contempt. welcome the coming, speed the parting guest.
        i totally follow ya i guess God peth.

Well...there are usually always more than one way to do/see things afterall dude.

Totally just a differing of interesting opinionative knowledgable viewpoints ....totally no complaining on this end.

Last edited by Goddess18; January 6th, 2019, 01:04 PM.

Totally allow thee Goddess to guide you into thee promise land and this forum will totally never know, see, experience, or even fucking fathom another fucking dry spell! Count on it yeah?.. Unfortunately, thee hour glass is less than a quarter percent for me my nerd5 comrades… so plz be considerate, thanky wankys

Comment

Originally posted by King Solomon View Post
          could be both dude.....

the world may totally never know

now pass me them skittles and skedaddle my nerdy snake....

Totally allow thee Goddess to guide you into thee promise land and this forum will totally never know, see, experience, or even fucking fathom another fucking dry spell! Count on it yeah?.. Unfortunately, thee hour glass is less than a quarter percent for me my nerd5 comrades… so plz be considerate, thanky wankys

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post

He's a long term friend lol. He's been one of the rp gang for a while, but he's still kind of an amateur so we like to rip on him a little. I considered him an apprentice for a while but he's always been out of control and insists on ignoring advice so we're just hoping to beat some discipline into him instead lol. I love the kid though, I try to take his side when everyone's being too hard on him.
            Ok....ok apprentice...totally fair enough.

Well, what can i say dude? This Goji guy seems to totally have your best number so i'd honestly like to not question the fellow. However, there are some things i'd totally need to know from that dude personally before i could fully accept him in to our highly friend structured unit buddy....totally not questioning your ability to discern as my respectfully talented apprentice...only that a more proper evaluation (such as in the form of a simple forum discussion) need be brought out in order to ensure the new source's total authenticity my apprentice do u totally follow me?

Good, thanks for the update buddy. I totally look forward to a convo with both you and this goji fellow...

much appreciation on your behalf to totally be brining someone new to the table. Always works to have new awesome comrades buddy

With trying days ahead...always totally neat to have an apprentice still faithful enough to see things through to thee end....the EFFORT my immaculate bong seal....THAT is totally wherein everything lay.

Last edited by Goddess18; January 6th, 2019, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
              Remember that time you pretended to be Darkseeker's friend for years only to end it because he got mad at you for calling him a nigger as a guest? That's kind of why I don't bother. No point in trusting you to actually mean anything you say lol.

How's that hacker website you have hundreds of friends on btw?
              I like how you skipped over this post while answering everyone else's lmao.
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
              I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
              Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

I like how you skipped over this post while answering everyone else's lmao.
                ????........

ummmm ok? haha chill my nerdy possum...

I totally didn't respond back to EVERY reply buddy....lol what kind of nerd you think i am pocket cocket??...

lol totally lighten the knife buddy, totally don't need jagged edges to cut through butter.
                Last edited by Goddess18; January 6th, 2019, 01:50 PM.

Comment

????........

ummmm ok? haha chill my nerdy possum...

I totally didn't respond back to EVERY reply buddy....lol what kind of nerd you think i am pocket crocket??...

lol totally lighten the knife buddy, totally don't need jagged edges to cut through butter.
                  I see a lot of text here but none of it addresses my post.
                  I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
                  Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

I see a lot of text here but none of it addresses my post.
                    come on pocket cocket....

you really gonna call my past friendship with seeker a fake charade dude?

Totally shame on you buddy...for i as thee goddess totally do NOT make friends with simply anyone dude. My preparation for new friends takes serious evaluative purposes as i told my current golden apprentice chara. So knowing this, how totally could any relationships that i make ever be fake dude? Haha it's impossible my bird brain.

As for the N1gger thing...dude...totally no need to address that as i've already discussed that with my respectful friend seeker at the time (clearly none of your concern either tbh). Besides dude...why always negative? why not totally try to relax and just mend bridges buddy...plz no negativity or i ignore....thanks.

Now lets totally be friends yeah?.....

Comment

you really gonna call my past friendship with seeker a fake charade dude?
                      Yes because that's exactly what it was. Just like with Haki and just like it'll be with Chara and then whoever else after him who'll be a big enough retard to fall for it.

Comment

Yes because that's exactly what it was. Just like with Haki and just like it'll be with Chara and then whoever else after him who'll be a big enough retard to fall for it.
                        ................??

??.......what..............................?

dude....you like lost me completely here....u are reaching at best.

relax...seriously way over the leprechaun's rainbow here...and totally zero gold in sight buddy.

Comment

So how about that site where all your hacker buddies are? Hows that place that you definitely didn't make up in a fit of autistic rage doing?

Comment

• Goddess18
                            Goddess18 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            .......why would i tell you that dude?....

Anyway, our convo totally ends here as we aren't getting any further and i made this thread for my friends and i to happily converse. So if you don't wanna work to maybe mend any friendship we may still have...then plz go. Thanks and much appreciation dude.

Well, if there’s one thing we know about A18, it’s that she apparently has perpetual amnesia, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Anime18
                            .......why would i tell you that dude?....

Anyway, our convo totally ends here as we aren't getting any further and i made this thread for my friends and i to happily converse. So if you don't wanna work to maybe mend any friendship we may still have...then plz go. Thanks and much appreciation dude.
                            ahahaha she can't even admit that she made it up lmao

Comment

Man wonder when anime18 will take her 14 inch cock out of PRs ass lel

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
                              Well, if there’s one thing we know about A18, it’s that she apparently has perpetual amnesia, lmao.
                              haha and wrong again my wonderful take5 fellow member.

Amnesia??...haha what a limb to totally go out on aye...so much as to say....

hold on...yeah it's the nerd i blocked again?.....

could it be?....

uhhhhh...yep double L Loser alert if i totally ever did see any...fuck, i gotta remain positive tho as this is an opportunity to totally work with the fellow and at least try to make things a tad better.

Ok dude, how about we drop all the negative stuff and we just talk about mending things. Been totally a long 8-month absence for me, this totally can't be my reward for all that time leaving you guys right?

So what do ya totally say my wavering king spring rain drop? Lets totally not virgin nerd it up anymore yeah?..
                              Last edited by Goddess18; January 6th, 2019, 02:25 PM.

Comment

this totally can't be my reward for all that time leaving you guys right?
                                It is.

Comment

Damn tho dude....

I cannot refute the fact of there being so much hate/yearn for entertainment on this forum as of my recent few days back. But sooo much as to warrant this type of hate/attack/ridicule at me without any remorse from my fellow take5ers??

I just don't buy that i'm simply loathed that much dude....

least i'd totally hope not anyway....

Comment

Look i totally know tensions may be running hot towards me from certain members...but this is NOT thee thread to showcase any negative emotions, actions, or feelings.

This thread is to welcome all of my current friends to converse with me.......as well as any other non-friends that wish to mend any past bad relationships or experiences with me in order to make a better more solidifying ground for a more peaceful and proper/respectable friendship here on the 5.

So if any of this sounds like you then plz look no further than here and thee goddess will converse with ya...i fucking promise you...if u are genuine we WILL talk for sure.

But plz guys, if u hold anything negative against me...(and i'm totally sorry if u do) then plz abstain from becoming involved in this thread...there will be more time elsewhere to address the issues of concern/hatred towards me. We can always work to mend these bridges, i believe change can happen no matter what dude.

So totally at least try not to be so harsh on ya girly yeah?...

Comment

Working...
                                    X