??....

..??.....

ok dude,

state your:

1.name:
    2.position
    3. occupation
    4.status rank

And then i will see if i totally find you worthy enough to converse with me without a pm message first buddy. Totally don't mean to sound like a lame drained bird brain....but my time is scarce whenever here and i am a very salient figure among the pinnacle of this nerd forum....

in short...I'm Goddess18 and i totally welcome u to both take5 and my presence.

I'll totally await your response...good luck dude....
    That's Goji, he's a roleplayer. He wants to be the very best like no one ever was. He wants you to rp fight with him to assert himself. His weakness is his gay crush on Zeed so summon him and you'll beat Goji pretty easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post

That's Goji, he's a roleplayer. He wants to be the very best like no one ever was. He wants you to rp fight with him to assert himself. His weakness is his gay crush on Zeed so summon him and you'll beat Goji pretty easily.

Comment

hmmm....

and tell me apprentice....if i may intrude in on your personal info for just a brief second..

Does this goji dude happen to be a fellow long term key friend of yours? Or is it someone you met fairly recently? Just asking for safe evaluative purposes of course...afterall...i am your master afterall..and it is my duty to see to it that u witness the sunrise the next day. so yeah...

Totally allow thee Goddess to guide you into thee promise land and this forum will totally never know, see, experience, or even fucking fathom another fucking dry spell! Count on it yeah?.. Unfortunately, thee hour glass is less than a quarter percent for me my nerd5 comrades… so plz be considerate, thanky wankys

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post

GOD Peth has arrived...well damn...

totally didn't mind all the spotlight but sharing is always caring is what i'd totally say buddy!

It's an honor to be back by your legendary side for the moment at least

Totally allow thee Goddess to guide you into thee promise land and this forum will totally never know, see, experience, or even fucking fathom another fucking dry spell! Count on it yeah?.. Unfortunately, thee hour glass is less than a quarter percent for me my nerd5 comrades… so plz be considerate, thanky wankys

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post

hmmm....

and tell me apprentice....if i may intrude in on your personal info for just a brief second..

Does this goji dude happen to be a fellow long term key friend of yours? Or is it someone you met fairly recently? Just asking for safe evaluative purposes of course...afterall...i am your master afterall..and it is my duty to see to it that u witness the sunrise the next day. so yeah...
            He's a long term friend lol. He's been one of the rp gang for a while, but he's still kind of an amateur so we like to rip on him a little. I considered him an apprentice for a while but he's always been out of control and insists on ignoring advice so we're just hoping to beat some discipline into him instead lol. I love the kid though, I try to take his side when everyone's being too hard on him.

Comment

Annnnndddd...my batter totally just went from 15%-1%...evaporation time it is indeed.

you guys enjoy your night...i'll check in again at some point if time hopefully permits enough 2morrow

Till then...fucking pass out my pandas...pass out without any remorse into your world of dreams..

Comment

He's a long term friend lol. He's been one of the rp gang for a while, but he's still kind of an amateur so we like to rip on him a little. I considered him an apprentice for a while but he's always been out of control and insists on ignoring advice so we're just hoping to beat some discipline into him instead lol. I love the kid though, I try to take his side when everyone's being too hard on him.
                ^ The whole nutshell about me.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

^ The whole nutshell about me.
                  *pet pat*

Comment

*pet pat*
                    /\ /\
                    (>°w°<)
                    Last edited by Killer Loli Illya-Chan; January 4th, 2019, 07:26 AM.

Comment

If you guys needed somebody to beat some discipline into Gojira, you should have told me. I can do that in UC relatively soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                        If you guys needed somebody to beat some discipline into Gojira, you should have told me. I can do that in UC relatively soon.
                        What's UC?

Comment

What's UC?
                          Ultionem Crystallis

Comment

What's UC?
                            Either its part of Gundam, or he's speaking of Ultionem Chrysalis.

Comment

Ultionem Crystallis
                              Ohh I forgot it was called that

Comment

Originally posted by J peth View Post

Be quiet Hitomi. You made Sayaka kill herself. I don't want to hear it!

Comment

GOD DAMN IT

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                    GOD DAMN IT
                                    You have to stop having a life, mate.

Comment

GOD DAMN IT
                                      Did you get ninja'd or something?

Comment

You have to stop having a life, mate.
                                        Sleep is for the weak, man. I should've learned by now not to ever not be on the site.

Comment

Sleep is for the weak, man. I should've learned by now not to ever not be on the site.
                                          That's the way I handle it. Always on T5.

Comment

• Cid
                                            Cid commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            It was just a joke, Mango.

• Goddess18
                                            Goddess18 commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            ....and u think i didn't know dude.......?

-_____-

• Cid
                                            Cid commented
                                            Editing a comment
                                            Goddess18 It's always tough to tell with you.
                                        Working...
                                        X