Hey, my nerdy friends.... ^_<

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post

Actually, he gets off on the negative attention just as much as he does on the positive (if not more so). You don't have to validate him. He feels validated enough as is.
    Stahp.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

Stahp.
      im sorry

pls no hurt me mr bear jew :'(

Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

• Oneiros
        Oneiros commented
        Editing a comment
        @Shob
        Wheres my like boi

• Post-Crisis Shob
        Post-Crisis Shob commented
        Editing a comment
        Finnnnneeeeeeee.

If you're going to be a whore about it.
        Last edited by Post-Crisis Shob; January 3rd, 2019, 12:49 PM.

• Oneiros
        Oneiros commented
        Editing a comment
        Post-Crisis Shob
        Ty. :) At this point it's just an ego thing, ya know? A little on the snout, but non-pareil wordsmithing if I may say so myself.

u fuckface

Comment

• Goddess18
        Goddess18 commented
        Editing a comment
        assface >_<

Originally posted by Cid View Post

But when it gets rape-y is when the fun really begins. Not like she'd be in any real danger, she's not gonna meet up with him. lmao

Like that Chinese girl did a couple years ago?
      Tell me more about this

Comment

3 pages

2 of which dont feature the OP

gj, ass-jacks, youve fed the queen bee again

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

Wait a second......

I AM NOT IN THE MAIN CAST?????????!!!!!!
          Thankfully not

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

A18 could legit scam him out of $3,000 in flirty posts, stock-footage nudes, and "meet me IRL cutey" before he realizes he's being fucked with.
            I'd pay to watch that movie.

Comment

• Goddess18
              Goddess18 commented
              Editing a comment
              you'd totally like that wouldn't you nerd peth?

damn it...that warranted you your first nerd calling by totally yours truly xD

Such a harsh god you are dude, reveling in the pain and misery of others...hey, totally makes for gr8 laughter right?

• J peth
              J peth commented
              Editing a comment
              Few things are as funny as guys tripping over themselves over girls.

though there's a tinge of nostalgia to go with that sentiment.

finally, the sun rises on t5 once again

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post
              Goddess18 Wade has been stealing your spotlight as the main character of the site. You should totally put him in his place and remind him who the real goddess is.
              haha...of course you totally already know that if i had more free time i'd totally boot any nerd here to kick....totally fucking guaranteed!

However my loyal and devoted apprentice, my time on here is very scarce....so to that i say take the plight and take my place apprentice...In the time i am back here (short time i'm back) i will be totally giving you my entire tricks of the trade buddy...all the ones i ever totally knew to become a goddess on this forum...you will become a king among kings...a GOD if you will of course. SUCCEED where nerdseeker failed hard...become legendary dude...surpass even me

Nonetheless apprentice totally thanks, although my original intent stands involving me no longer regaining my goddess throne here for longer than a week-month-or 2.....i will totally address this wade nerd and totally see exactly what's ringing his tinker bean bell dude. I don't know the nerd...but if u say he's making you feel uneasy then the goddess totally has no other choice but to address him...and rightfully so at that buddy. If he attempts to respond to me i will converse for ya my apprentice.

In the time rest up and it's totally good to be back for my small time of course buddy...what say you? ^_<

Totally allow thee Goddess to guide you into thee promise land and this forum will totally never know, see, experience, or even fucking fathom another fucking dry spell! Count on it yeah?.. Unfortunately, thee hour glass is less than a quarter percent for me my nerd5 comrades… so plz be considerate, thanky wankys

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post

haha...of course you totally already know that if i had more free time i'd totally boot any nerd here to kick....totally fucking guaranteed!

However my loyal and devoted apprentice, my time on here is very scarce....so to that i say take the plight and take my place apprentice...In the time i am back here (short time i'm back) i will be totally giving you my entire tricks of the trade buddy...all the ones i ever totally knew to become a goddess on this forum...you will become a king among kings...a GOD if you will of course. SUCCEED where nerdseeker failed hard...become legendary dude...surpass even me

Nonetheless apprentice totally thanks, although my original intent stands involving me no longer regaining my goddess throne here for longer than a week-month-or 2.....i will totally address this wade nerd and totally see exactly what's ringing his tinker bean bell dude. I don't know the nerd...but if u say he's making you feel uneasy then the goddess totally has no other choice but to address him...and rightfully so at that buddy. If he attempts to respond to me i will converse for ya my apprentice.

In the time rest up and it's totally good to be back for my small time of course buddy...what say you? ^_<
                Sweet! Thank you. I just have to warn you that talking to Wade is like talking to a very religious brick wall.

I'd be honored to do your work nonetheless uwu I'll be sure to make these nerdy birdies remember the great one who came before me. We should totally catch up when you have time too, it's been a while lol

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post
                  ...yeah i totally agree dude...i am the sun to take5's day am i not my awesome friend?

Now...i'll use these final weeks to finally bring down tak--!!!??

uhhhh...totally never ehh...mind ^_^;

As i was saying dude, i'll totally try not to disappoint you or any other glorious take5 users. I'll bring the shine back for a small bit of time dude...so don't get too relaxed yeah?

Totally allow thee Goddess to guide you into thee promise land and this forum will totally never know, see, experience, or even fucking fathom another fucking dry spell! Count on it yeah?.. Unfortunately, thee hour glass is less than a quarter percent for me my nerd5 comrades… so plz be considerate, thanky wankys

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I kind of gave up on figuring it out, honestly. Plus, after I realized she was actually attending the college she claimed to be (found out that the IP address she uses is, in fact, the student wifi for the college) I kind of figured she might actually be telling the truth about most of the crap she says.

You know, the reasonable stuff at least.
                    haha i'm more magical than you realize snorlax. As i said, i'm totally doing well for myself in real life buddy. Totally nothing against anyone here tbh really so yeah.

Geez...positivity where can i find it here...? I've totally been out 8 months and i'm still being pony bombed....

ehh i've totally seen better days i'll totally admit....but alas that is take5 for all us fuck live mongoose kittens.

march onward we shall/will/have to/must/ will die if we don't/ site shut down if we don't ride into the sunrise as a new day dawns!

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post
                      Try on a Colombian necktie.

Rest in peace, John Dunsworth (1946-2017).

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post

Sweet! Thank you. I just have to warn you that talking to Wade is like talking to a very religious brick wall.

I'd be honored to do your work nonetheless uwu I'll be sure to make these nerdy birdies remember the great one who came before me. We should totally catch up when you have time too, it's been a while lol
                        sure thing indeed dude!

Always my pleasure....

And thanks for the heads up on the wade nerd. Ya know...i'm totally not at full goddess power...nowhere near matter of fact (5%). But it's still totally enough to set some things straight here, least i'd totally like to think anyway haha...this is nerd5 afterall.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                          3 pages

2 of which dont feature the OP

gj, ass-jacks, youve fed the queen bee again
                          Last edited by Goddess18; January 4th, 2019, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post
                            Well with Ori saying there's only one main character.......

ANIME GODDESS 18,

FIGHT ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!
                            ??....

..??.....

ok dude,

state your:

1.name:
                            2.position
                            3. occupation
                            4.status rank

And then i will see if i totally find you worthy enough to converse with me without a pm message first buddy. Totally don't mean to sound like a lame drained bird brain....but my time is scarce whenever here and i am a very salient figure among the pinnacle of this nerd forum....

in short...I'm Goddess18 and i totally welcome u to both take5 and my presence.

I'll totally await your response...good luck dude....
                            Last edited by Goddess18; January 4th, 2019, 03:12 AM.

Comment

Oh…and my anime image power has been totally exasperated so you totally will not see much or any at all following this OP…awesome sauce for most yeah…what more can I say, a lion is a lion and a cat is a cat buddy.
                              Would that you kept your word.

Comment

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
                                Would that you kept your word.
                                haha i'm finding my niche again NERD TURD!!!!

Nonetheless buddy, i may still incorporate a few here and there but i am REALLY trying to quit the habit altogether. So plz...more encouragement and less criticism buddy.

thanks.

Comment

haha i'm finding my niche again NERD TURD!!!!
                                  One might posit that you have discovered and rediscovered your admittedly dubious niche several tines already, but fair enough.

Nonetheless buddy, i may still incorporate a few here and there but i am REALLY trying to quit the habit altogether. So plz...more encouragement and less criticism buddy.

thanks.
                                  I would be more inclined to believe you and offer words of encouragement had you not reneged upon this very promise multiple times prior, but I suppose there is no harm in wishing you luck and having faith in your capacity to change!

Also, welcome back.

Comment

• Goddess18
                                    Goddess18 commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    thanks grandpa.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                  Day 1 of Ani being back and I immediately remember why she left in the first place. Jesus.
                                  orgy-dorky....my nerd orgy haha...

you....my hamster scotch n199a, are the real OP...

Comment

Working...
                                  X