Hey, my nerdy friends.... ^_<

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

To be fair, if he enjoys it, I guess I can't blame him.

But still......I went to college to avoid becoming someone's organic dishwasher, lol.
    Everyone has to start somewhere

I was once heading out carrying 10+ kilos of bread with my mother, selling stuff for a tiny operation controlled mostly by one person. Now, I'm where that person used to be and quickly pulling ahead thanks to my ingenuity and unrivalled natural talent of being amazing at absolutely everything I take an interest in....

give darky some time, he's still blooming into maturity.if he puts his mind to it, he'll get to places yet. The important thing is that he's out and about, interacting with and learning from the world and its people. Already, Helly the God has detected a substantial amount of change in him....I am optimistic that he will continue his evolution still

now....the next step we should worry about in our quest to improve humanity is the abysmal wreck who goes by the moniker of Gojira.....
    Last edited by Helly; January 11th, 2019, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

Everyone has to start somewhere

I was once heading out carrying 10+ kilos of bread with my mother, selling stuff for a tiny operation controlled mostly by one person. Now, I'm where that person used to be and quickly pulling ahead thanks to my ingenuity and unrivalled natural talent of being amazing at absolutely everything I take an interest in....

give darky some time, he's still blooming into maturity.if he puts his mind to it, he'll get to places yet. The important thing is that he's out and about, interacting with and learning from the world and its people. Already, Helly the God has detected a substantial amount of change in him....I am optimistic that he will continue his evolution still

now....the next step we should worry about in our quest to improve humanity is the abysmal wreck who goes by the moniker of Gojira.....
      Goji roams the forums like everything is an RP session.

It's only slightly better than Ani's antics...

Comment

Goji roams the forums like everything is an RP session.

It's only slightly better than Ani's antics...
        It's unabashedly worse tbh. Speaking as a friend both to Ani and Goji, Goji is definitely worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkseeker1379 View Post

All I got was a call from my agency saying that production at my job is currently on hold and that they'll let me know when it's back up and running.

So far I got no word.
          You're probably being let go, mate.

You're going through a staffing agency, right? That's how they do things. They never tell you that you're being fired because they want you to continue using them.

Staffing agencies are the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

i'm more disappointed that you're still posting here
            Snappy-chan you're still alive. How I missed your " you too" posts man. Are you still as big as a weeb you used to be?

Comment

Snap recently posted photos of his "weab cave" and showed off all his loli figurines and his hug pillow.

I ended up having to ban him for it. Too many loli boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                Snap recently posted photos of his "weab cave" and showed off all his loli figurines and his hug pillow.

I ended up having to ban him for it. Too many loli boobs.
                That's an oxymoron.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

That's an oxymoron.
                  It definitely should be. It's just a testament to how many Snap had.

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Saber View Post
                    Snappy-chan you're still alive. How I missed your " you too" posts man. Are you still as big as a weeb you used to be?
                    Well, he's still into the pedo fuel, we know that...

Comment

You're going through a staffing agency, right? That's how they do things. They never tell you that you're being fired because they want you to continue using them.

I better not be getting let go. I don't even see why they would let me go. I don't mean to brag, but I was one of their best workers. I showed up on time, did my job pretty good, and I always helped out my co-workers when they needed it.

Comment

I better not be getting let go. I don't even see why they would let me go. I don't mean to brag, but I was one of their best workers. I showed up on time, did my job pretty good, and I always helped out my co-workers when they needed it.
                        Yeah, but staffing agencies are temp by design. How long have you been working there? Did the agent give you a time frame?

Most of these agencies will tell you something like "It's temporary work, but if you do a really good job, they'll hire you in permanently."

Did you get told that?

Comment

Well, he's still into the pedo fuel, we know that...
                          To be fair, it's only other people that talk about Snap being a lolicon. He hasn't brought it up or responded to it in a long while.

Comment

Yeah, but staffing agencies are temp by design. How long have you been working there? Did the agent give you a time frame?

Most of these agencies will tell you something like "It's temporary work, but if you do a really good job, they'll hire you in permanently."

Did you get told that?
                            I had been working there for about a month and half. now. The agency never gave me a timeframe. I just assumed my job hired me permanently since I had been doing a good job.

Comment

I had been working there for about a month and half. now. The agency never gave me a timeframe. I just assumed my job hired me permanently since I had been doing a good job.
                              A month and a half isn't really long enough for a job to hire you on full time. Your temp contract should have been considerably longer than that and the factory probably wouldn't have interrupted that temp contract since hiring you full time costs them more money than keeping you on temp. (they have to start offering benefits when you're hired in full)

I could be wrong, though. Best way to find out is to ask your agent directly if you've still got the job or if you should begin looking for more work.

Comment

A month and a half isn't really long enough for a job to hire you on full time. Your temp contract should have been considerably longer than that and the factory probably wouldn't have interrupted that temp contract since hiring you full time costs them more money than keeping you on temp. (they have to start offering benefits when you're hired in full)

I could be wrong, though. Best way to find out is to ask your agent directly if you've still got the job or if you should begin looking for more work.
                                I'll vouch for Cid here, Darkseeker. Usually when a company lets you go they'll say the job is slow or something like that, but in reality did probably just want to get rid of you without making a fuzz over it. In the company I work in I don't even bother to remember the names of people that are new because they're usually gone in a month or less, especially if they're from temp agencies. Usually if the person knows someone in the company and said person is friends with the people in charge they'll get the job.

What I advice is to go speak directly to whomever is in charge of the company or whoever is in charge of layoffs and let them know that you are interested in working for them, you can add all the other reasons you want as to why they should hire you. Speaking directly to people is always the best route to take. And just to end here, what I've noticed is that it doesn't matter how good of a worker you are, what matters is how well you can get along with the people in charge. So make sure you build a good relationship with them.

Comment

Working...
                                X