Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, my nerdy friends.... ^_<

Alright my friends….

I totally know I haven’t been here in thee longest, I totally no longer know who is still here anymore really. It is totally tough as hell to experience a battle without thee goddess around to assure you into victory….yes…oh fucking yes…I understand the hardships of waiting for a savior of entertainment and enlighten, yet to no avail does the appearance seem fitting huh?

Yes dude…I assure u I indeed see the light here…

it is indeed anything but EZ to search for the way the truth and the light yet you have no light to begin the search…..

ehhhh…fuck rabbit tart sauce gills dude…

.................................................. ......?

Ehhhh…. Basically fuck all this dude….

I’m just a simple person my friends.

Yall nerdz totally got me going insane biscuit bean fling gravy right now with this shit…

APPRENTICE @CHARA!!!!! And GOD @jpeth

Get here dude…plz totally update me on the happenings of this place for I totally cannot go forward without knowing the full scope of lost intrigue and wonder which haunts this place worse than being fucking knocked out with medication that makes you sleep for all day knowing Freddy is waiting on the other side.I totally gotta know the ropes…

Although yes…I totally can admit that I am no longer thee goddess…thee powerful immaculate, balanced, unmatched, unbeatable goddess that I once was…I still have about 5% left in the tank…and so totally with that I wish to just simply converse and become back acquainted with a few friends here…

Ya know since my leave was rather a lot longer than I totally had anticipated…but it is still in effect. Totally doesn’t mean I can’t reach back out and chill from time to time I guess yeah?...

So how about it my sling spring nig nog queens?

Whenever you are ready I’m all ears….

Oh…and my anime image power has been totally exasperated so you totally will not see much or any at all following this OP…awesome sauce for most yeah…what more can I say, a lion is a lion and a cat is a cat buddy.

Totally excuse my bad mannerisms, as I don’t believe I got a chance to say best new year to you all I hope all goes well for u all this year. Life has changed drastically for me and it’s always totally awesome to come back to this nostalgic nerd terra firma. Memories here will never be faded nor forgotten my friends.

Now…to all my friends…lets totally catch up a bit, I’ll totally make this thread one to love for all u nerd, gaming, anime watching weirdos!!

So plz join me for a final grand take5 thread…

Totally all ears now, so shoot well if u dare to dude.

Last edited by Goddess18; January 2nd, 2019, 08:45 PM.

Totally allow thee Goddess to guide you into thee promise land and this forum will totally never know, see, experience, or even fucking fathom another fucking dry spell! Count on it yeah?.. Unfortunately, thee hour glass is less than a quarter percent for me my nerd5 comrades… so plz be considerate, thanky wankys

yes totally nerdy as all hell...but to my true friends...hopefully you all can have one last awesome hooo-motherfucking--raw with me before it is official lights out on my end in this biyatch haha.

So plz...i totally await any and all replies my friends! It's totally been too long no?

My battery totally CANNOT operate here forever...i already told you nerdies i'm at 5% xD

i need a break for a sec i'll be back...hold up...
    Last edited by Goddess18; January 2nd, 2019, 08:50 PM.

Totally allow thee Goddess to guide you into thee promise land and this forum will totally never know, see, experience, or even fucking fathom another fucking dry spell! Count on it yeah?.. Unfortunately, thee hour glass is less than a quarter percent for me my nerd5 comrades… so plz be considerate, thanky wankys

Comment

Pocket Rocket

Do your thing.

Comment

shut the fuck up
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

• Goddess18
          Goddess18 commented
          Editing a comment
          deep breaths dude remember...in and out...slowly. Thats it...

• Pocket Rocket
          Pocket Rocket commented
          Editing a comment
          you should do the same except for the breathing out part

• Goddess18
          Goddess18 commented
          Editing a comment
          woah...no suicide attempts now...keep breathing buddy

thats it...good boy..

damn...haha

come on my nerdy snakes.

I only return for like a few minutes and i'm totally greeted with hate....

like what gives? I'm honestly not out to get anyone haha

Come on lets end the cold shoulders yeah? please dude...?

Comment

guys....like honestly tho...i'm not the same crazy nerd i was here a few months back.

I'm just wanting to talk to my awesome friends here...

I totally hope for them not to be mad...but i could understand if they were tbh...i totally moreless ghosted due to irl obligations. The good news is all is totally going very well for me right now. The bad news is that i don't see many familiar faces i once knew here...hopefully they can log in...(and for the ones who are on...sorry for my absence but duty calls at times)...

I'm not asking for you guys to like me i' just saying plz try to forgive ya girly...i totally never have nor do i ever mean harm.

Honest to hell here...

come on dude it is a new year right?
          Last edited by Goddess18; January 2nd, 2019, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post
            guys....like honestly tho...i'm not the same crazy nerd i was here a few months back.
            >Still posts anime pics in every post.
            >Still loves spamming dots.
            >Still wants to "Make T5 Great Again."
            >Still calls everyone nerds.

"Guys, I've totally changed."
            Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 2nd, 2019, 09:18 PM.

Comment

you should probably wait until all 2 of your friends are actually online first
              I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

>Still posts anime pics in every post.
                >Still loves spamming dots.
                >Still wants to "Make T5 Great Again."
                >Still calls everyone nerds.

"Guys, I've totally changed."
                dry spell totally got your tongue dude?

haha relax...i'm just totally pulling you nerds' noses geez...

I honestly don't have the precious time to chill here like i once did....

again just stopping by for the night/week is all dude

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                  you should probably wait until all 2 of your friends are actually online first
                  dude...still totally mad over the stuff i said about your mom all those years back i see...

hmmmm........

despite apologizing too many times to count....

I totally just don't get it...why live in malice when you can totally forgive and move on my nerdy friend?

Comment

well...

I hope all of you have a great night....gotta chill with my sis now.

Sorry...was just checking in for a bit.

nightz and have fun.

Love all u nerds...honest to both god and satan buddies and i believe in none...so yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post
                      I totally just don't get it...why live in malice when you can totally forgive and move on my nerdy friend?
                      Remember that time you pretended to be Darkseeker's friend for years only to end it because he got mad at you for calling him a nigger as a guest? That's kind of why I don't bother. No point in trusting you to actually mean anything you say lol.

How's that hacker website you have hundreds of friends on btw?

Comment

I think this is the third "Anime18 came back" thread where you're already offline before I notice.

Whoops.

Comment

So much to read

Comment

welcome back xoxo

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict;n524194
                            Racism is a “major issue” only because some people want it to be.

Comment

Well scrungle my bungles, the goddess is back??

Comment

You came back in the nick of time, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Anal Shipment View Post
                                  You came back in the nick of time, man.
                                  Yeah lmao

Comment

18's a woman? 0_o
                                    Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
                                    And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post
                                      18's a woman? 0_o
                                      It wouldn't surprise me that you live under a fucking rock lol

Comment

Working...
                                      X