Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hey let's just cut that really fucking cool as fuck armor set in our last DLC for no reason."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hey let's just cut that really fucking cool as fuck armor set in our last DLC for no reason."

What drives a man to do this?
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Oh teh noes.

Comment

Let's save that armor set of a boss from the main game for the second DLC

Comment

Originally posted by Ladd View Post
        Let's save that armor set of a boss from the main game for the second DLC
        I keep forgetting you couldn't even get the Dragonslayer Armor's set in the base game lmao.

Almost as big of an oversight as not letting you get the Silver Knight's weapons even though you can get their armor and shield. Those new electric attacks would have been great for weapon arts too.
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post
          Oh teh noes.
          Only Shob can give deep and insightful commentary one day and then remind us of old memes from 2007 the next.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Only Shob can give deep and insightful commentary one day and then remind us of old memes from 2007 the next.
            I have range you see

Comment

Originally posted by Post-Crisis Shob View Post

I have range you see
              an ur old

Comment

Also a moment of silence for the scrapped Burial Knight armor set too.

Comment

a moment of silence for another successful franchise going to shit due to devs being lazy

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                    I keep forgetting you couldn't even get the Dragonslayer Armor's set in the base game lmao.

Almost as big of an oversight as not letting you get the Silver Knight's weapons even though you can get their armor and shield. Those new electric attacks would have been great for weapon arts too.
                    I spent hours of my life trying to farm nonexistent weapons, the idea that they weren't in the game never crossed my mind at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

I spent hours of my life trying to farm nonexistent weapons, the idea that they weren't in the game never crossed my mind at that time.
                      A lot of people spent hours farming those Silver Knights.

Comment

What game are you virgins talking about? Dark Souls?

Comment

Originally posted by Kanzentai View Post
                          What game are you virgins talking about? Dark Souls?
                          Yes that one specifically the last DLC for the last Dark Souls game which STILL FUCKING CUT CONTENT.

Comment

Yes that one specifically the last DLC for the last Dark Souls game which STILL FUCKING CUT CONTENT.
                            That sucks, but you look like the kind of guy who only plays games in your PC. I'm sure they'll mod the set into the game eventually. Still a dick move, console plebs got BTFO.

Comment

That sucks, but you look like the kind of guy who only plays games in your PC. I'm sure they'll mod the set into the game eventually. Still a dick move, console plebs got BTFO.
                              No you got it all wrong I'm a console peasant.

Plus only the icons for the armor are in the game files not the actual armor itself.

Comment

No you got it all wrong I'm a console peasant.

Plus only the icons for the armor are in the game files not the actual armor itself.

Big fucking F my friend.

Didn't you post a SC of one of the armors in the game? Still sure some good ass modder is gonna create it and mod it in the game. Some people have mad skills out there.

Comment

Big fucking F my friend.

Didn't you post a SC of one of the armors in the game? Still sure some good ass modder is gonna create it and mod it in the game. Some people have mad skills out there.
                                  Yeah but the one I posted actually had a model for it made but I guess it's possible.

Comment

Working...
                                  X