*has an anime profile pic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thar View Post

I mean, he's still pretty damn strong without it.
    That depends on what version you're going by. Comic Thanos is ridiculous even without the gauntlet (as seemingly so many villains in comics are), although movie Thanos certainly can take any human weapon you can think of (bombs and guns had no effect; Starlord's bombs did nothing substantial, and gun-wielding characters didn't put a dent on him in the last scene of the movie), on top of other feats of durability. So unless Llenn has some sort of special type of gun, she won't be able to damage him.

At the very least, she can't actually beat Thanos, if she's restricted to average human weaponry. Best would be to dodge him and attack him real quickly at times, but Thanos dealt with that quite a bit with all sorts of Marvel characters in Infinity War (Spider Man tried it, got grabbed by the neck). Once he grabs Llenn, all he has to do is squeeze...
    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 2nd, 2019, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

But would he be able to tag a small girl who's best running speed was out racing a light assault vehicle? Basically running as fast as a cheetah?
      cheetah speed? against a marvel character? bahahahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

That depends on what version you're going by. Comic Thanos is ridiculous even without the gauntlet (as seemingly so many villains in comics are), although movie Thanos certainly can take any human weapon you can think of (bombs and guns had no effect; Starlord's bombs did nothing substantial, and gun-wielding characters didn't put a dent on him in the last scene of the movie), on top of other feats of durability. So unless Llenn has some sort of special type of gun, she won't be able to damage him.

At the very least, she can't actually beat Thanos, if she's restricted to average human weaponry. Best would be to dodge him and attack him real quickly at times, but Thanos dealt with that quite a bit with all sorts of Marvel characters in Infinity War (Spider Man tried it, got grabbed by the neck). Once he grabs Llenn, all he has to do is squeeze...
        Well, she has a combat knife but........

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

cheetah speed? against a marvel character? bahahahahaa
          Well to be fair, on screen her speed can be compared to that. Not to mention, she has dodged bullets as well when in firing range.

Comment

you nerds gotta learn to totally stay/keep on topic...THIS is where the threads lose substance tbh...

smh.... >__>

Totally allow thee Goddess to guide you into thee promise land and this forum will totally never know, see, experience, or even fucking fathom another fucking dry spell! Count on it yeah?.. Unfortunately, thee hour glass is less than a quarter percent for me my nerd5 comrades… so plz be considerate, thanky wankys

Comment

Either Pocket wants to be noticed by Snap, or He just wants to get his teeth knocked in.
              Try anything and my good friend Snap will end you where you stand.

Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post
              ..........?

.............................??

Come on pocket nerd.....

don't hate the player, totally hate the game n1994 geez....
              shut the fuck up
              Originally posted by Kajin_Style
              I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
              Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                Try anything and my good friend Snap will end you where you stand.

shut the fuck up
                awww come on dude....i waited all this time to have an awesome convo with you guys....lol

i mean fuck dude my starbucks coffee totally got cold due to looking over other threads/ replies...damn ungrateful nerd...

relax some yeah....? thanks dude

Totally allow thee Goddess to guide you into thee promise land and this forum will totally never know, see, experience, or even fucking fathom another fucking dry spell! Count on it yeah?.. Unfortunately, thee hour glass is less than a quarter percent for me my nerd5 comrades… so plz be considerate, thanky wankys

Comment

This is what having an anime profile pic will do to you. Learn from this walking mistake guys.
                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                  I say the japanese schoolgirl. She'll pull out a whistle and summon a mecha to fight for her.
                  Meanwhile the catholic girl prays to an imaginary god that throughout all his biblical feats has not once saved someone from a fight.

Comment

Yikes

Comment

consider the big S
                      Saccharine Trust - Our Discovery

Comment

Llenn can kill Thanos's space army in 30 seconds.

Care to test me?
                        I would never make this recommendation lightly, so it is with great regret that I ask that you kindly perish.
                        Last edited by Oneiros; January 3rd, 2019, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Either Pocket wants to be noticed by Snap, or He just wants to get his teeth knocked in.
                          teehee

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                            SAO wasn't that bad. Come @ me @everybody
                            It was boring, not bad. Just... generic, boring and did little to excite.

Now if you see the SAO abridged version, then you'll love the series!

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                            I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

You know, I was actually wondering where she was.

Guess she has a stronger will than me, I didn't last 2 months for either of my breaks...
                              Probably was busy getting herself banned from other forums before she circled back to this one.

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
                              I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Working...
                            X