No announcement yet.

*has an anime profile pic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gross you could have picked anything else but instead you chose another anime profile pic.
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
      Gross you could have picked anything else but instead you chose another anime profile pic.
      Its better than using a pic of a guy who can get > by F*cking chickens.

Plus, she is just too Kawaii to not use.
      Originally posted by Gawayn;n109223
      And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

Its better than using a pic of a guy who can get > by F*cking chickens.

Plus, she is just too Kawaii to not use.
        You made the thing we identify you as a person with... An eight-year-old cartoon character. Again

Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
          You made the thing we identify you as a person with... An eight-year-old cartoon character. Again

Just saying.
          Neptune (my last set) is 14 iirc.

My current Avatar is actually an older 19 year old female irl in the anime.
          And Hercules can be any class but Caster. Except he can. If he wore a robe and was beating people with a staff, would you argue with him?

Comment

"She's actually a 1,000 year old cyborg witch. She just looks like she's 5 years old. Ok back to masturbating now."
            Originally posted by Kajin_Style
            I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

"She's actually a 1,000 year old cyborg witch. She just looks like she's 5 years old. Ok back to masturbating now."
              You mean goddess.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Just saying.
                Get your regular ass kinks outta my forum

Comment

anime is just a globalist tool

chink about it

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                    anime is just a globalist tool

chink about it
                    Shut up you Digimon Tamers Reject!

Comment

who are you again

Comment

Originally posted by dan View Post
                        who are you again
                        I'm Gojira bitch!

Comment

Snap

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
                            Either Pocket wants to be noticed by Snap, or He just wants to get his teeth knocked in.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Goji View Post

Either Pocket wants to be noticed by Snap, or He just wants to get his teeth knocked in.
                              It's funny to me that you're actually mad about your loli waifu getting trashed.

Comment

Comment

..........?

.............................??

Come on pocket nerd.....

don't hate the player, totally hate the game n1994 geez....

Totally allow thee Goddess to guide you into thee promise land and this forum will totally never know, see, experience, or even fucking fathom another fucking dry spell! Count on it yeah?.. Unfortunately, thee hour glass is less than a quarter percent for me my nerd5 comrades… so plz be considerate, thanky wankys

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess18 View Post
                                  ..........?

.............................??

Come on pocket nerd.....

don't hate the player, totally hate the game n1994 geez....
                                  Well, look at you. It's only been 8 months since your last visit. Did I ban you or something?

Comment

Indeed.

They're not good at anything except being pedo fuel.

Comment

Well, look at you. It's only been 8 months since your last visit. Did I ban you or something?
                                      You know, I was actually wondering where she was.

Guess she has a stronger will than me, I didn't last 2 months for either of my breaks...

Comment

woah my nerd....snorlax has it been that long since the goddess last reign?...

Yeah i totally believe so....but do not worry dude i do not plan on staying long tbh. Believe me on that...

Consider me an old face just wondering by my wonderous blimp...

Totally was no ban my friend...but i'm feeling this place is in need of some serious resurgence tbh dude. (sorry to say i totally can no longer bring)

That totally being said...

How've ya been dude?
                                        Last edited by Goddess18; January 2nd, 2019, 06:00 PM.

Totally allow thee Goddess to guide you into thee promise land and this forum will totally never know, see, experience, or even fucking fathom another fucking dry spell! Count on it yeah?.. Unfortunately, thee hour glass is less than a quarter percent for me my nerd5 comrades… so plz be considerate, thanky wankys

Comment

Working...
                                        X