X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did we go from THIS?

To THIS?

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Same way we went from

this

to this

Or at least, I'd imagine so.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post
        Same way we went from

this

to this

Or at least, I'd imagine so.
        Even Zelda NES had more worthwhile things to do than BotW lol
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

It has to do with a fundamental shift in the nature of the game. It's no longer a puzzle-based world, it's an open world with puzzles in them. The mini-dungeons are pockets of puzzles that fit into a more organic world.

Comment

And it all sucks dick compared to proper dungeons that actually look like they belong in the game world.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
              And it all sucks dick compared to proper dungeons that actually look like they belong in the game world.
              They have a coat of paint on them that fits the pallette of the area around them, but they don't fit into the world any better than the mini dungeons.

Comment

idk, zelda sucks

Comment

Is there ANYTHING you liked about Breath of the Wild? Lol

Comment

The cover art
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

The cover art
                      It is some good cover art.

Comment

I guess the fact that it exposed thousands of Nintendo soyboys who have never played an open world game before is kind of nice.

Comment

I guess the fact that it exposed thousands of Nintendo soyboys who have never played an open world game before is kind of nice.
                          nintendo consoles usually aren't powerful enough to run 3rd party open world games you see
                          Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                          Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

nintendo consoles usually aren't powerful enough to run 3rd party open world games you see
                            Exactly. The people who actually think Break of the Weapon is the best open world game ever have missed out on like 20 fucking years of open world games lmao.

Comment

But et kan run skyrim

Comment

At least it's better than Skyrim.

Comment

At least it's better than Skyrim.
                                  Maybe just barely.

Comment

Maybe just barely.
                                    I mean... You can actually play Breath of the Wild. Good luck playing through Skyrim without encountering a game-breaking glitch or two.

Comment

I mean... You can actually play Breath of the Wild. Good luck playing through Skyrim without encountering a game-breaking glitch or two.
                                      Yeah but how much can you really "play" what's basically a physics engine tech demo?

Comment

Yeah but how much can you really "play" what's basically a physics engine tech demo?

About that much, I guess.
                                        Last edited by Cid; December 27th, 2018, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                        X