X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey helly

mexicans rise up
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
    Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

the mayans worshiped the sun and disappeared

probably out of shame because they realized the sun can't love them back kind of like a waifu
    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post

probably out of shame because they realized the sun can't love them back kind of like a waifu
      Actually everyone killed them because they kept sacrificing people from neighboring cities

Comment

Originally posted by Mae Borowski View Post

Actually everyone killed them because they kept sacrificing people from neighboring cities
        that was the aztecs but they might as well be the same people never really could tell them apart tbh
        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

that was the aztecs but they might as well be the same people never really could tell them apart tbh
          Ohh my bad

Comment

whats this got to do with me, ass jack 2000

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
              whats this got to do with me, ass jack 2000
              The SPANIARD cucked your people out of existence and now here he is being an arrogant fuck
              Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

their sacrifice eventually led to the production of dark souls for their influence to spread

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

The SPANIARD cucked your people out of existence and now here he is being an arrogant fuck
                  really, then why am i here

since your such a humongous ass-jacker ill tell you why, its because i am neither spanish or indian, i am the one who will defeat you

more importantly, genius, im asking: what does this, nationalism, have to do with me, a transhumanist, or does everyone who talks about genetics equate to some hair-brained form of lolnationalism in your primitive sub-140 IQ mind. but before you answer that, riddle me this fagaroni: what does nationalism even mean to a gay retard in the first place, the whole point is to preserve borders and keep a national identity, how the fuck do YOU plan on doing that when your busy having dry AIDS sex in saffrons butt, ass-dumber. you wanna talk about cuckery, congratulations, youve cucked urself

Comment

really, then why am i here

since your such a humongous ass-jacker ill tell you why, its because i am neither spanish or indian, i am the one who will defeat you

more importantly, genius, im asking: what does this, nationalism, have to do with me, a transhumanist, or does everyone who talks about genetics equate to some hair-brained form of lolnationalism in your primitive sub-140 IQ mind. but before you answer that, riddle me this fagaroni: what does nationalism even mean to a gay retard in the first place, the whole point is to preserve borders and keep a national identity, how the fuck do YOU plan on doing that when your busy having dry AIDS sex in saffrons butt, ass-dumber. you wanna talk about cuckery, congratulations, youve cucked urself
                    >transhumanist

oh i apolgize
                    i didn't know you had a single digit iq, life must be hard

Comment

im single digit, meanwhile tard wranglers are handing out wheelchairs and crutches like candy, and knowing the exploitable sensibilities of the <140 IQ ass-jacks you'd feel remiss to neglect such items to totally worthless cripples. how do such specimens navigate through life without imploding under the pressure of their self-imposed contradictions, it truly is a wonder to an ingenious demigod like myself. read the writing on the wall autocuck gay-thousand, you're living in the past, your time is up, step aside or be DESTROYED by the newest ultimate progeny of evolution

Comment

im single digit, meanwhile tard wranglers are handing out wheelchairs and crutches like candy, and knowing the exploitable sensibilities of the <140 IQ ass-jacks you'd feel remiss to neglect such items to totally worthless cripples. how do such specimens navigate through life without imploding under the pressure of their self-imposed contradictions, it truly is a wonder to an ingenious demigod like myself. read the writing on the wall autocuck gay-thousand, you're living in the past, your time is up, step aside or be DESTROYED by the newest ultimate progeny of evolution
                        when did you become kos

Comment

What happened

Comment

You... You're a rose petal, a snowflake.

Comment

when did i become what exactly, the next (and final) heir to humanity's legacy of innovation? hard to say, i was getting compliments ever since i was scribbling pictures and poems in church when i was no older than 5. my teachers always told me "APPLY YOURSELF! youre a GIFTED child, APPLY YOURSELF!" and i always thought....they're full of shit, they just want me to fall in line with the rest of these retards and do my homework (I NEVER did homework because....unlike my "peers", I was capable of learning trite concepts and retaining the information without needing to practice shit....) But then i had a minor telekinetic episode during a school assembly in middle school....and thats when i KNEW

Comment

But then i had a minor telekinetic episode during a school assembly in middle school...
                                When you say minor...

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

When you say minor...
                                  He started lifting seventh graders with his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

He started lifting seventh graders with his mind.
                                    Better his mind than his left arm, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

When you say minor...
                                      i was like, hehe itd be funny if shawn spilled his chocolate milk on those jordans, AND THEN HE DID

Comment

i was like, hehe itd be funny if shawn spilled his chocolate milk on those jordans, AND THEN HE DID
                                        Nice.

Comment

Working...
                                        X