Shit that PISSES YOU OFF

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cid View Post
    People that use Reddit memes like "NPC" to brush off a comment because they're not smart enough to come up with an actual counterargument.

Also, dicks.
    Well I don't do that.

I am a dick though, I won't deny it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post

>orange man bad
      >current year
      >refugees welcome
      >this. so much this
      >folks
      >oh sweet summer child
      >:)
      >as a white person
      >toxic
      oh ma gawd yaaaaasssssss that's so meeeee

Comment

Originally posted by King Solomon View Post
        Well I don't do that.
        Then congratulations for being the only person on the internet to both use the meme and be intelligent enough to put forward a counterargument.

Bravo.

Comment

Just putting it out there.

I REALLY hate that fucking chihuahua.

Comment

Originally posted by King Solomon View Post

Well I don't do that.

I am a dick though, I won't deny it.
            What counter argument? You just insult and ramble. lol

Originally posted by Date Rape Prophet
            I don't believe in infallibility of scripture

Comment

Somebody telling you to do something while/as you're about to do it

Poetry In Motion

Comment

Originally posted by FadeIntoTruth View Post
                Somebody telling you to do something while/as you're about to do it
                Or telling you to do something that's more convenient for them to do.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                  Just putting it out there.

I REALLY hate that fucking chihuahua.
                  I hate most dogs in general tbh...always yapping. the fucking idiots down here dont have the sense to keep them in line.

Sometimes they take their negligence even further and let their berserk dogs stalk their street for wamen and children and old people to bite. and these fucks form PACKS sometimes, which makes those situations even more safe and not stressful for any passerby at all

Fucking idiots.

God, I hate Mexicans

Comment

the entire pitbull breed needs to be genocided tbh

might as well set the timer on a bomb while blindfolded and make a pet out of it
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                    I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

Comment

Imagine not having the (admittedly small) levels of testosterone necessary to tame a member of an inferior species. What else is gonna maul the fuck out of some drippy nosed brat that steps onto my lawn uninvited. I love pit bulls

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                        Imagine not having the (admittedly small) levels of testosterone necessary to tame a member of an inferior species. What else is gonna maul the fuck out of some drippy nosed brat that steps onto my lawn uninvited. I love pit bulls
                        >not having mines planted in his yard

its like you want to get robbed
                        Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                        I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                          >not having mines planted in his yard

its like you want to get robbed
                          Dogs are like legal heat seeking missiles that walk around the house and beg you for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Max View Post
                            Dogs are like legal heat seeking missiles that walk around the house and beg you for food.
                            more like noisy pieces of shit that reproduce and die without any return of your investment

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

more like noisy pieces of shit that reproduce and die without any return of your investment
                              except for huskies. Those are living, breathing works of art.

Every other one, though, you summed up perfectly.

Comment

One real thing I am pissed about is that futas doesn't exist IRL.

And I have strange fantasies of them too oddly enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Henry the Slowbruh View Post

wow, that's super surprising that you like futas if you want them to be real.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

wow, that's super surprising that you like futas if you want them to be real.
                                    Yes. It's both a blessing yet a curse.

Comment

Yes. It's both a blessing yet a curse.
                                      Well, it's one of those two.

Comment

i dont really get pissed off nor can i recall the last time i was angry but i do get inebriated frequently

Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n507543
                                        This is what your racist, pepe memes get you. Death. Death of innocents.

Comment

I mean they do

Comment

Working...
                                          X