hellfighter was banned for patriotism

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Man I miss the SoD vs. Sheko threads. Nothing but Bald jokes and chin jokes.

Comment

"I would die for the sake of this site."

Even as a "joke," that's that futuristic extinction event-tier autism. The type of unbridled autism that cannot be taught, nor synthetically replicated (much to the chagrin of the U.S. military). Two Grans could fell all of 4chan, even.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneiros View Post
        red line is quite probably the biggest Downie this world has ever known. Imagine still having Beeyaarn's sausage THIS far down your gullet in late 2018.
        ey man whats got your curry in a bunch

Comment

Originally posted by EnemyOfDaState View Post

Man I miss the SoD vs. Sheko threads. Nothing but Bald jokes and chin jokes.
          Legit some of MvC's greatest hits
          Last edited by OrganizationXV; November 29th, 2018, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle-kun View Post

ey man whats got your curry in a bunch

No offense intended for once, but your brother has serious issues. Even ignoring the fact that he last posted on a dead site only a week ago (and spent most of that time talking to himself), that he's still holding out hope for THE biggest deadbeat webmaster ever is beyond sad. I don't give even a partial fuck whether he posts on T5 or not, but it's time to move on already, yeesh. Wherein a "Fuck off, retard" aimed at Bjarne is compulsory for proper closure.
            Last edited by Oneiros; November 29th, 2018, 01:13 AM.

Comment

heh

dont remind me of that fool, kids

hellfighter is died and replaced by the god he always aspired to be. heh. if that thing stood before me today, it wouldnt even stand out at all because....my brilliance is totally blinding....

Comment

No offense intended for once, but your brother has serious issues. Even ignoring the fact that he last posted on a dead site only a week ago (and spent most of that time talking to himself), that he's still holding out hope for THE biggest deadbeat webmaster ever is beyond sad. I don't give even a partial fuck whether he posts on T5 or not, but it's time to move on already, yeesh. Wherein a "Fuck off, retard" aimed at Bjarne is compulsory for proper closure.
                Any clue to why the site was even brought back?

Comment

Originally posted by Son of Perdition View Post

Any clue to why the site was even brought back?
                  Actually, yes. My brother mentioned that he (unsuccessfully) attempted to re-entice members when he could finally be arsed three years after the fact. Only for his feeble ministrations to fall well short when he, *surprise, surprise*, went on another sabbatical for an indeterminate interval not one week later. Only reason he "cared" even then was because he finally must have noticed that free ad revenue was no longer pouring in like it used to. But as sad as Bjarne is, red line and like-minded creatures are far more pitiful still.
                  Last edited by Oneiros; November 30th, 2018, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Actually, yes. My brother mentioned that he (unsuccessfully) attempted to re-entice members when he could finally be arsed three years after the fact. Only for his feeble ministrations to fall well short when he, *surprise, surprise*, went on another sabbatical for an indeterminate interval not one week later. Only reason he "cared" even then was because he finally must have noticed that free ad revenue was no longer pouring in like it used to. But as sad as Bjarne is, red line and like-minded creatures are far more pitiful still.

How long do you think it will be before the Lounge is shut down, again?
                    Last edited by Son of Perdition; December 1st, 2018, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Son of Perdition View Post

How long do you it will be before the Lounge is shut down, again?
                      at the very I've been able to save some good threads I never thought I'd see again

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                        dont remind me of that fool, kids
                        Do you have something against xXSleepwalkerXx?

Comment

Remember when Helly said he’d fuck Lopunny and Vulpix

Comment

gee, MVC sure was shit today

Comment

Oh, I never got rid of this little trinket here. Aha~

The left side with everyone's username is where the good stuff is.

Comment

"two chimps one banana"

lmao
                                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                                I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

Comment

Oh yeah. I think I named that dude "Erectile Dysfunction".

I don't even remember who it was.

Comment

Working...
                                  X