Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
      Jesus Christ he's back.
      surprise

Comment

Praise lord chew, dent a tree, tiger > lions etc etc

welcome back

Comment

And who could forget what was once literally a bannable offense, "Goku solos"?

Comment

I go hit some bars qit a friend for the purpose of one hitter strange female butt.

Meet a cute girl gives her number. Then suddenly when college starts up she happens to be in one of my classes while for stupid reason also happens to have a kid and for a stupider reason she gas a kid and ignores me when I violate friend zone procedure, repeatedly, but that’s what she gets was checking out at the bar, she gave me her digits, and now all the sudden she does a 180 and has a kid and instantly alters to unavailability. False representation

So I ask you God, wtf are you doing, you fucking moron?

Comment

red line is quite probably the biggest Downie this world has ever known. Imagine still having Beeyaarn's sausage THIS far down your gullet in late 2018.

Comment

banana fucker
                Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                I'm trying to understand but my solid foundation of good morales, what is right and wrong, and my upbringing in church just can't make any sense of this crazy world we live in now.

Comment

I poop your mother

Comment

I hate you Snap.

Comment

Tunnels Family

2014-2016

We miss you Goji4Life/TSR/Zinnia........

And lets not forget Fure's Op pokemon professor Eidolon! :3
                      Last edited by Emperor Goji; November 28th, 2018, 06:53 AM.

Comment

I'll parkour all over your grandma, because you know what?...

IM SOD!!!!!
                        Last edited by OrganizationXV; November 28th, 2018, 07:55 AM.

Comment

I'll parkour all over your grandma, because you know what?...

IM SOD!!!!!

Comment

I don't remember the exact quote, SoD did threaten to drive his expensive car across the ocean to fight me or something.

Comment

“Anybody that thinks Falsey has any intentions of being a productive member, much less than bettering the site, is a moron.”

Comment

Originally posted by Ziku View Post
                                “Anybody that thinks Falsey has any intentions of being a productive member, much less than bettering the site, is a moron.”
                                When you're right, you're right.

Comment

Jesus Christ he's back.
                                  Just when we thought things couldn't be worse

Comment

“I don’t read comics but I’ve browsed through “Galactus vs” threads and he can easily devour planets for survival and easily above galaxy level durability, he’s also omnipotent.
                                    First, we know that Whitebeard can one-shot everything including taking out the intangible logia user by bulldozing simply by quake punching his enemy. I believe he couldn’t destroy the Marineford walls due to being seastone element. If Whitebeard pwned John the Giant and grinding his head into a yogurt, he wouldn’t have problem doing so with bigger guys. We also saw WB blocking incoming attacks with his intangible quakes by cracking air, he could have created a giant quake barrier or armoring himself with quakes. Besides, Whitebeard was massively gimped and was half dead and way out of his prime.
                                    If certain criteria are met, he would find a way to beat Galactus. I firmly believe that Oda didn’t show the full potential of WB and killed him and Ace in order to move the plot forward, making Luffy realize he was a mere ant in the war.
                                    With powerscaling he can do shitload of things that he hasn’t shown. Gura Gura no Mi gives you the power to quake ANYTHING. Whether it’s ground, air, water, amplifying his physical attacks, defense, you name it. How I think Whitebeard can destroy the world is by quaking all living organisms, bringing destruction to all, even destroying bacteria. His quakes can travel in omnidirection and making it like a chain reaction, so powerful that it can create climate changes and geographical changes. With FULL potential, his mastery of his DF powers would allow him send direct quake punches, and turning their bones and organs to milkshake. Human body is 70% water so he can create giant internal tsunami and tidal waves, as well as water quakes. In the end, the world will turn into a giant floating blob of goo. I know that Galactus is massively bigger than planets so seismic waves will travel and injure him, eventually killing him over time.”

I miss Vs. autism.

Comment

We must rebel in his honor
                                      send word to Lord Ryan and Lord Duck Butter, we must replenish our ranks before facing the Tyrant that is Cid

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                                        send word to Lord Ryan and Lord Duck Butter, we must replenish our ranks before facing the Tyrant that is Cid
                                        You will try...

Comment

Working...
                                        X