Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's on your mind this time?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Why would NASA lie for $60 million a day guuuyyys?! Why would people lie for money??

    Here are my personal observations debunking the heliocentric globe model:

    5% Crescent Moon Seen Behind The Curve:
    https://youtu.be/-CqIX43fxOE

    Gibbous Moon Phase Contradicting Position Of The Sun:
    https://youtu.be/2NAmzPhuAMY

    Also, here's the best video by a physicist explaining how the physics of a moving globe in 4 different directions and at least 3 being circular should absolutely be felt and detected:
    https://youtu.be/ufz_fzp59rg

    Your pressurized atmosphere without a container relies on the most ridiculous theory of all time: gravity.

    Gravity failing to account for multiple directional motion of Earth:

    So you're telling me for 20 years satellites have been in the same spots in geostationary orbit without losing their same exact geostationary orbit for 7,300 Earth rotations and 20 orbits around the sun in an elliptical circle without centrifugal force and gravity causing an issue with the huge acceleration and deceleration of Earth's spin going 1,000 mph away from its 66,000 mph movement around the sun and then 1,000 mph faster than its 66,000 mph movement around the sun and then all the while the earth is doing the same acceleration and deceleration around the sun at one time of the year going 66,000 mph slower than the sun's 514,000 mph movement around the galaxy and then 66,000 mph faster than the sun's 514,000 mph at another time of the year, yet we all feel no motion and those satellites further out in centrifugal forceville with magic gravity just stays in PERFECT GEOSTATIONARY ORBIT... 不不不

    Explain to me how the earth has a pressurized atmosphere next to the vacuum of space WITHOUT a container at a pressure difference of 74 quintillion compared to sea level atmosphere? Gravity does not account for this. Gravity is already SUPPOSEDLY holding the oceans from flying into space with the 1,000 mph spin but somehow gravity of Earth is yet again ALREADY trying to hold all the water and air on it from escaping while it is blasting 66,000 mph in an eliptical circle around the sun while the sun is going around the galaxy at 514,000 mph and the galaxy is moving 1.3 million mph possibly being one of the ONLY linear, STRAIGHT paths through space with nebulas that violate the 2nd law of thermodynamics even worse, yet we can't feel any motion with all that movement in 4 different directions and at least 3 of them being in circular motions which MUST be felt or detected, yet Einstein himself your relatively theoretical theory of relativity beggar taken for a king said that no experiment can ever be done to detect the movement of Earth. Newton's theory of gravity that the pseudoscientists can't decide whether it is a theory or a law wasn't even made up by Newton himself. Newton was a Jewish freemason and gravity was made up by Jewish Kabaalists FAR before Newton, which btw, his theory failed miserably, hence Einstein attempting to save the day, meanwhile you globeheads think gravity is a force and NOT a force at the same time! Einstein clearly said gravity is not a force.

    The "law" aka theory of gravity which "scientists" can't agree on whether it is a theory or a law which is supposedly a force and not a force at the same time clearly states that "every particle attracts every other particle in the universe. (with a force which is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between their centers)"

    Objects attracting objects has never been proven. If objects are floating in space in the ISS because the force of gravity from Earth is so small that they no longer fall AT ALL, then why doesn't anything small from inches and feet away attract to the ISS which is thousands of times bigger? The moon is supposedly 240,000 miles away from Earth and 1/4 the size of Earth and it is pulled around Earth? That makes no sense at all. The force of Gravity from Earth is strong enough to pull an object 1/4 the size of it at a distance of 240,000 miles? Even when it is 240,000 miles closer to the sun in orbit around Earth? That is completely inconsistent with how gravity is supposed to work. Earth would not have enough force to keep the moon in orbit due to its size. The theory of gravity is inconsistent everywhere in the universe.

    Gravity DEBUNKED by centrifugal force
    https://youtu.be/It3bU5l127E
    Gravity DEBUNKED by its own formula
    https://youtu.be/OCZ7wUfq75A
    Gravity Waves? NOPE.
    https://youtu.be/srVlo1Ez5fk

    Comment


      IT'S HAPPENING

      #ClashOfTheCraniums

      Comment


      • ChaosXVI
        ChaosXVI commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow hahahaa

      god damn he came out swinging lol
      Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

      Comment


        let's see yall win now hahaha

        Comment


          Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
          god damn he came out swinging lol
          That isn't even all he's got. He just wants to see how everyone takes this information. Then he will tear deniers a new anus while I laugh from a distance hahahahaha

          Comment


            Some other questions I have:

            How does NASALies account for the equinox? If it's a small sun that acts as a spotlight, how does he account for the fact that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west worldwide? And what force causes the sun to rotate around the world like a spotlight in the first place? Why doesn't it crash down into us? What is its temperature and how far above us is it in order to not incinerate planes flying at high altitudes? What size is the moon and what is keeping it held together? How the hell does he account for solar and lunar eclipses without contradicting whatever magic man model he's thought up where planes are zipping around beneath a spotlight sun without getting burnt to cinders?

            Speaking of planes, how does he account for the fact that in order for the disk model to be even remotely coherent, planes would have to be wasting exorbitant amounts of fuel just to keep up the charade that the earth is flat? Why haven't any of the pilots worldwide ever let so much as a hint that something was up, how have none of them ever leaked it?

            Thirdly, how does he account for GPS tracking systems? Keep in mind there are millions of people involved in this conspiracy at this point, and none of them have ever leaked anything at all which is pretty fucking incredible to say the least

            And finally, I ask again....why the FUCK would anyone lie about what shape the earth is? Lol

            Comment


              Originally posted by NASALies View Post
              Why would NASA lie for $60 million a day guuuyyys?! Why would people lie for money??
              And what is that money going into? Masonic blood orgies....?

              Comment


                But will NASAlies EXPOSE all the LIES of the EF-BEE-EYE...!?

                Find out next on "NASALies gets political"...!

                Comment


                  Yo, NASALies sending huge walls of text isn't worth it. Nobody's gonna be expected to read your high school thesis. Be thorough, but don't test people's patience, or this is gonna go nowhere.
                  Originally posted by Wade
                  Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                  Comment


                    Never
                    A
                    Straight
                    Answer
                    Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                    I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

                    Comment


                      Just something to keep in mind: it costs upwards of 7K to fuel the average plane. There are more than 100k flights every day, meaning that without even taking into account 737s and 747s you are going to be spending at least 700 MILLION on jet fuel alone.

                      700M vs a measly 60m, hmm....Sounds like a net negative for the evil reptilians or whatever tbh

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Helly View Post
                        Just something to keep in mind: it costs upwards of 7K to fuel the average plane. There are more than 100k flights every day, meaning that without even taking into account 737s and 747s you are going to be spending at least 700 MILLION on jet fuel alone.

                        700M vs a measly 60m, hmm....Sounds like a net negative for the evil reptilians or whatever tbh
                        You're killing the joke.

                        This is Cid's battle anyway, he's the one supposed to take this "seriously"...

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

                          You're killing the joke.

                          This is Cid's battle anyway, he's the one supposed to take this "seriously"...
                          I like challenging people lol. its who I am. I'll let Cid handle the questions he has on the physics side, but I want to hear what the hell kind of reason this guy thinks the gub'ment would burn through more than a billion dollars a day keeping up this facade worldwide for a measly 60 million. It's really super interesting to me, lol.

                          Comment


                            Helly Ignoring 100% of what I posted, congratulations! You are a typical globe troll. Why not start with the observations that debunk the heliocentric globe model with the first step in the scientific method: Observation. Asking why someone would lie when I gave you clear evidence they did does not help you.

                            Why would they lie about flat earth?

                            Controlling the minds of the masses, and decieving everyone into thinking we came from monkeys which is only theory and from a big bang which is only theory and that we're meaningless. Screw it, you're right, NASA totally wouldn't steal about 60 million a day to give us rockets that crash into the ocean and cartoon satellites in space despite radio towers and cables everywhere because nobody lies for money. Ever. I mean you're right, the illuminati is just a conspiracy theory considering there's a random all-seeing eye illuminating with light on the top of a pyramid totally not implying power at the top in pyramid symbolism on the back of the one dollar bill with the words Novus Ordo Seclorum which in English means New World Order. I don't know what that's all about. Let's just keep pretending we're not insanely over $20 trillion in debt years ago because the world's economy has never been rigged. The government is legit. Now to the science instead of asking "why?" before I answer your other ridiculous questions.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by NASALies View Post
                              Why would NASA lie for $60 million a day guuuyyys?! Why would people lie for money??

                              So you're telling me for 20 years satellites have been in the same spots in geostationary orbit without losing their same exact geostationary orbit for 7,300 Earth rotations and 20 orbits around the sun in an elliptical circle without centrifugal force and gravity causing an issue with the huge acceleration and deceleration of Earth's spin going 1,000 mph away from its 66,000 mph movement around the sun and then 1,000 mph faster than its 66,000 mph movement around the sun and then all the while the earth is doing the same acceleration and deceleration around the sun at one time of the year going 66,000 mph slower than the sun's 514,000 mph movement around the galaxy and then 66,000 mph faster than the sun's 514,000 mph at another time of the year, yet we all feel no motion and those satellites further out in centrifugal forceville with magic gravity just stays in PERFECT GEOSTATIONARY ORBIT... 不不不
                              Yes, because of gravity it stays up there. Here's a simple diagram of how gravity works:



                              Mind you, this is very simplified since it doesn't illustrate how all orbits are elliptical. Gravity is a constant force; and constant being the keyword. It is possible to escape it but you a constant force that is greater than gravity to do so.

                              Imagine for a moment that gravity on a satellite is like a long string tying it down to Earth and that string is a rubber-band. So you pull, pull, pull to bring it down to earth but because Earth is also in orbit around the Sun, the satellite misses Earth and flies past due to its own force. However since it is still in the range of Earth's gravity aka the string; then it is drawn back but like before it misses and continues to misses each time. This is how an orbit is established; just enough to briefly escape the gravity but never enough to get away completely.

                              Now if the object is going too fast it'll go out into space. If it is goes too slow it'll crash into Earth as expected as illustrated here:




                              A real orbit is more like this:



                              Pulled from here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliptic_orbit

                              This is why it keeps missing Earth and why I use the rubber-band analogy.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by NASALies View Post
                                Helly Ignoring 100% of what I posted, congratulations! You are a typical globe troll. Why not start with the observations that debunk the heliocentric globe model with the first step in the scientific method: Observation. Asking why someone would lie when I gave you clear evidence they did does not help you.

                                Why would they lie about flat earth?

                                Controlling the minds of the masses, and decieving everyone into thinking we came from monkeys which is only theory and from a big bang which is only theory and that we're meaningless. Screw it, you're right, NASA totally wouldn't steal about 60 million a day to give us rockets that crash into the ocean and cartoon satellites in space despite radio towers and cables everywhere because nobody lies for money. Ever. I mean you're right, the illuminati is just a conspiracy theory considering there's a random all-seeing eye illuminating with light on the top of a pyramid totally not implying power at the top in pyramid symbolism on the back of the one dollar bill with the words Novus Ordo Seclorum which in English means New World Order. I don't know what that's all about. Let's just keep pretending we're not insanely over $20 trillion in debt years ago because the world's economy has never been rigged. The government is legit. Now to the science instead of asking "why?" before I answer your other ridiculous questions.
                                So two things. First off, people ignore you when you post huge walls of text for no reason, that's not how debates go. Either that, or they cherry pick what they find relevant.

                                But also, you're literally going for the illuminati thing? Like, just straight up, lol. So I gotta ask, who's at the top of every world government in this hypothetical? Satan? Lizard people? The Jews?
                                Originally posted by Wade
                                Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Kajin_Style View Post

                                  Yes, because of gravity it stays up there. Here's a simple diagram of how gravity works:



                                  Mind you, this is very simplified since it doesn't illustrate how all orbits are elliptical. Gravity is a constant force; and constant being the keyword. It is possible to escape it but you a constant force that is greater than gravity to do so.

                                  Imagine for a moment that gravity on a satellite is like a long string tying it down to Earth and that string is a rubber-band. So you pull, pull, pull to bring it down to earth but because Earth is also in orbit around the Sun, the satellite misses Earth and flies past due to its own force. However since it is still in the range of Earth's gravity aka the string; then it is drawn back but like before it misses and continues to misses each time. This is how an orbit is established; just enough to briefly escape the gravity but never enough to get away completely.

                                  Now if the object is going too fast it'll go out into space. If it is goes too slow it'll crash into Earth as expected as illustrated here:




                                  A real orbit is more like this:



                                  Pulled from here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliptic_orbit

                                  This is why it keeps missing Earth and why I use the rubber-band analogy.
                                  You explained a failed theory once again, I already know how gravity is supposed to work. You don't know how physics works. There is no constant speed in a circle, especially an elliptical one, there is constant acceleration and deceleration. The satellites are supposedly glued in 4 different speeds in 4 different directions. How is gravity increasing and decreasing for all of these inconsistencies in the heliocentric model? That is not in the theory. Also, I just debunked gravity in like 20 ways, so why not try to save your theory instead of explaining the magic basics that were debunked?

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                                    So two things. First off, people ignore you when you post huge walls of text for no reason, that's not how debates go. Either that, or they cherry pick what they find relevant.

                                    But also, you're literally going for the illuminati thing? Like, just straight up, lol. So I gotta ask, who's at the top of every world government in this hypothetical? Satan? Lizard people? The Jews?
                                    No, it's because they can never save the globe when I give these observations that clearly don't work on the globe and there is no excuse that the insane imagination can come up with. I've offered $2500 for globe earthers to prove me wrong and they barely tried, rest failed epicly.
                                    What do you think is on the back of the one dollar bill then? Did George H. W. Bush NOT publicly admit there is a new world order? How are you denying this? Why is there an illuminati pyramid in freemason lodges? Obviously Satan is the master of all lies who they worship, the pope publicly worships Lucifer. The Bible does not depict Earth as a globe.

                                    Comment


                                      So if gravity doesn't exist, how do you explain the observable phenomenon attributed to gravity? (For instance, letting go of a pencil and it lands on the ground. Or our observations of other planets, meteors, moons, and stars, all of which are spherical. And the observed orbits of said planets, moons, and stars.)
                                      Originally posted by Wade
                                      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by NASALies View Post

                                        No, it's because they can never save the globe when I give these observations that clearly don't work on the globe and there is no excuse that the insane imagination can come up with. I've offered $2500 for globe earthers to prove me wrong and they barely tried, rest failed epicly.
                                        What do you think is on the back of the one dollar bill then? Did George H. W. Bush NOT publicly admit there is a new world order? How are you denying this? Why is there an illuminati pyramid in freemason lodges? Obviously Satan is the master of all lies who they worship, the pope publicly worships Lucifer. The Bible does not depict Earth as a globe.
                                        And the way you argue with people, I can see why you'd get ignored. No one's giving anyone $2500 for proving something anyway, you're not the type of person to ever admit he was wrong even if you "lost"

                                        But anyway, you need more than symbolism to justify the entirety of the illuminati conspiracies. There being a pyramid on the one dollar bill does not mean that every country, every form of media, every airline, every business with any form of influence, every TV and internet personality, and every scientific mind, are all being controlled by a fairy tale monster with some big dick energy.

                                        Also, the Bible isn't a viable source.
                                        Originally posted by Wade
                                        Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X