This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post
    Being in a school group where the members won’t fucking communicate sucks balls. It’s annoying enough in “peacetime,” let alone matters of real consequence.

If they’d just reply with an “Okay, I’ll go do (something)” or “I’m not free to talk and/or do things," I’d know they’ll either do something or can’t. It only takes a few seconds.

But they don’t and of the indicators I have, they're not bothering on the actual assignment bits we have to do all that much either...not that much of a problem since I practically finished most of it on my own...

This shit isn’t difficult and it would make everyone’s lives much easier without making people (*ahem* people working on the assignment *ahem*) aggravatingly desire Jedi mind tricks to figure people out from a distance...
    Oh dude, big group projects are worse than final projects sometimes
    Originally posted by Wade
    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

7 weeks and still no direct response from the apartment office regarding my lease termination.

So much for good news. Only reason I got any update at all is because my mom stopped by in person while she was in Raleigh for work, then relayed it to me via text. Yet still when I try to call or email them, there's nothing. It's fortunate that I'm no longer liable for paying rent, but I still have yet to be refunded my payment for January and be given literally ANY update on the status of my termination from them directly. I swear, this has gotta be the most infuriating thing ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post
        7 weeks and still no direct response from the apartment office regarding my lease termination.

So much for good news. Only reason I got any update at all is because my mom stopped by in person while she was in Raleigh for work, then relayed it to me via text. Yet still when I try to call or email them, there's nothing. It's fortunate that I'm no longer liable for paying rent, but I still have yet to be refunded my payment for January and be given literally ANY update on the status of my termination from them directly. I swear, this has gotta be the most infuriating thing ever.
        That's a pain.

Hope things work out for you.

That stuff sounds unbearable.
        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 20th, 2020, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Told my teammates to get 3 diagrams for this essay.

...They decided that meant every paragraph should have a diagram and just let me choose which ones are cool in the end...

...There are at least 10...

...They’ve spent 3 hours doing this...

Should’ve fucking done it myself.
          Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 20th, 2020, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Told my teammates to get 3 diagrams for this essay.

...They decided that meant every paragraph should have a diagram and just let me choose which ones are cool in the end...

...There are at least 10...

...They’ve spent 3 hours doing this...

Should’ve fucking done it myself.
            At least they're eager to help, lol
            Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

At least they're eager to help, lol
              Yeah...that's true I guess. At least it's done now. Now I just need to make sure these "Karnaugh maps" are finished for the second lab of the class. Either they'll do it or I'll do it if they can't. Either way, I'd rather have that finished before tomorrow.
              Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 20th, 2020, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Ok I think im back for good this time : )

Comment

Originally posted by TheDualWieldedAlchemist View Post
                  Yooooooo, you're back.

Are you still into...spicy memes?

Comment

Yooooooo, you're back.

Are you still into...spicy memes?

AWE YEA BABY
                    smg4 is classic

Oi I might join that discord server tho : o

Comment

AWE YEA BABY
                      smg4 is classic

Oi I might join that discord server tho : o

It's too good.

Comment

Yo bro!

Comment

It's too good.
                          Haha awweee yees, been watchin thesee since like 2015. Still makes me die : )

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Yo bro!
                            Its been too long my ol frenddddd whats upppp : ,)

Comment

Its been too long my ol frenddddd whats upppp : ,)
                              Man, ain't shit going on, lol. How bout you, bro?

Comment

Haha awweee yees, been watchin thesee since like 2015. Still makes me die : )
                                Yup.

How’s your life been going so far? Still in COOLEDGE!?

Comment

Yerpppp Still in cooledge for like another year... been working on my violin skills a lot lately, always hittin the gym hard ofc hehe. Been gettin into Resident Evil 1 recently too, its pretty raaaad

Comment

Yerpppp Still in cooledge for like another year... been working on my violin skills a lot lately, always hittin the gym hard ofc hehe. Been gettin into Resident Evil 1 recently too, its pretty raaaad
                                    I should probably hit the gym more but I can never work up the will power to do it...>_>

It’s certainly not a matter of a lack of mix tapes to keep the body working, I got plenty of Perturbator and Sabaton downloaded...
                                    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; January 20th, 2020, 06:23 PM.

Comment

hrrrg...!

wwwwuuuaaaaaaarhhhh, IM BACK lol but only for a brief moment

guys i miss u all so much but i made a pretty big promise i intend to deliver on so I've stayed off forums and social media for these past two months. Im working on something, well SEVERAL somethings, actually, that I will unveil in 2 or 3 parts over the next few months depending on how much i get done over thd next several days. God, theres so much lol, you wouldnt believe how much a guy can get done in 1 and a half months of no social media

stay safe out there, fellas. always do your best!!! Mr.Sunshine I''m very happy to hear your surgery was a success! I will respond to everyones comments when I am fully back....

OrganizationXV Cid Chara Thar

Comment

• Mr.Sunshine
                                        Mr.Sunshine commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        No need to worry- take as much time as you need, Helly.

Always make sure to take good care of yourself, and we'll patiently await your return.

Have a wonderful day-night, my friend. ^_^

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                                      hrrrg...!

wwwwuuuaaaaaaarhhhh, IM BACK lol but only for a brief moment

guys i miss u all so much but i made a pretty big promise i intend to deliver on so I've stayed off forums and social media for these past two months. Im working on something, well SEVERAL somethings, actually, that I will unveil in 2 or 3 parts over the next few months depending on how much i get done over thd next several days. God, theres so much lol, you wouldnt believe how much a guy can get done in 1 and a half months of no social media

stay safe out there, fellas. always do your best!!! Mr.Sunshine I''m very happy to hear your surgery was a success! I will respond to everyones comments when I am fully back....

OrganizationXV Cid Chara Thar
                                      Dude, holy fuck, I thought you were gone forever, lol. Thank God.

Comment

I should probably hit the gym more but I can never work up the will power to do it...>_>

It’s certainly not a matter of a lack of mix tapes to keep the body working, I got plenty of Perturbator and Sabaton downloaded...
                                        You gotta get yourself hyped up maaaan haha. I got through leg day after all my classes were done today. : )

Comment

Working...
                                        X