This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blah View Post

I wanted to start up the rp i abandoned cause i left, but i guess that's not happening
    It's looking like that, yeah. Sorry, man, I hate having unfinished RPs too.
    Originally posted by Wade
    Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Still is.

...Probably more so, if we start looking at proportions...
      But are there still shitstorms around politics?

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

It's looking like that, yeah. Sorry, man, I hate having unfinished RPs too.
        Is the discord more alive then this place?

Comment

But are there still shitstorms around politics?
          People still get into heated arguments, yeah. Tend to be the longest threads on average that aren’t mega threads.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

People still get into heated arguments, yeah. Tend to be the longest threads on average that aren’t mega threads.
            well atleast there's something to look forward to.

Comment

The kind that told me that i won an iphone 11 for being the millionth visitor. It kept redirecting me there so i had to enter through the vs forums.
              If it's still happening, clear your cache and try loading the site fresh.

Comment

• blah
                blah commented
                Editing a comment
                Where are the links to the discord and facebook?

• OrganizationXV
                OrganizationXV commented
                Editing a comment
                blah https://discordapp.com/channels/4000...29942382985217

and then look up Take 5 forums on Facebook.

• Cid
                Cid commented
                Editing a comment
                T5's facebook is also displayed in a module on the site's home page right under the forum list... So it's pretty easy to find. lol.

If Orgy's link doesn't work (it may not because it's not an invite link) then simply click the Discord Link on the site's navigation bar up top.

-edit-

Heck, he's the invite link.

https://discord.gg/tgbzSpW
                Last edited by Cid; December 6th, 2019, 10:10 PM.

Is the discord more alive then this place?
              It has quiet spots a lot, but it can get pretty active. One or two channels at a time, anyway.
              Originally posted by Wade
              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post

But they will in time. If anything, it's an investment for what's to come.
                You make a good point, future-proofing is always a wise choice.

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Like... this site, Facebook, and google docs, lol. It seems fine so far.
                I see, but I was thinking of stuff made specifically to take advantage of such displays.

Comment

Today truly is a wonderful day!

I long feared that T5Forums had been shut-down due to a lack of visible activity, but I'm truly happy to know that wasn't the case.

Even after all this time, I still remembered my Password, so I just knew that today was going to be an especially marvelous day!

If anything, I feel a bit blue for all the time that was lost due to my heart complications.

Regardless, I'm just grateful that my open-heart surgery was a success- without any complications, and that the people that I love with all of my heart/being/existence are being protected within the tender embrace of the Lord.

I truly couldn't have asked for a more beautiful gift/present, even if I genuinely tried to come up with one.

Hopefully, everyone continues to be safe and warm for this upcoming year, and take great care of themselves.

Be happy, be successful, and live a long healthy life alongside your loved ones forever and ever!

I love you all! <33333333333333333333

Comment

I've written this for all of you, and for the rest of the world that I love so dearly.

My tears ruined the previous drafts, so I'm proud to announce that this finalized version of work- containing all of my love and thoughts into words, is pristine and perfect!

I'm truly happy that I was able to convey my sincere thoughts into writing, and I pray that my heartfelt thoughts/love/prayer(s) reach everyone as your companionship-love reached me for all these years.

I pray from the bottom of my heart/soul/being/existence for everyone's happiness, well-being, prosperity, health, and salvation in this world.

God bless you all, and keep you in His warm embrace.

Amen.

Comment

Glad to hear you pulled through your procedure well. Take care.

Comment

• Mr.Sunshine
                        Mr.Sunshine commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I appreciate the kind welcome, and I wish you fare well in your future endeavors, Cid. ^_^

So I’ve recently discovered “Perturbator” and a whole host of similar bands that basically just pump out Hotline Miami/Katana Zero style tracks (in that retro/synth style).

...And it is just so fucking glorious man...holy shit...

The hunt will continue for more bands and tracks of this genre.

Comment

• Mr.Sunshine
                        Mr.Sunshine commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Good luck- I wish your endeavors will produce wonderful results, RCA. ^_^

Today has been quite a nostalgic day.

I finally got to greet my co-workers- after all this time, and be at the location of my greatest passions in life: work.

My happiness must have doubled tripled by a 500% increase, so I'm truly in a cheerful mood.

The park that I always tend to gravitate towards in my daily morning exercise-activities hasn't changed a single bit!

It remains pleasantly quiet and a fantastic area to rest, and read my beloved books that I either didn't finish reading or need to start reading.

People never believe me when I tell them this wholehearted Truth, but I know that I once saw a gray-furred rabbit in that park and I just know that I christen him as Octavius the Gray Rabbit!

Hehehehe!

People continue to drive frenetically as if they were under the influence of narcotics, so I suppose that this year will continue being dangerous for responsible-sane-composed drivers.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be even better than today, so I can be even happier the following day and the day that follows! <3

Good night, T5Forums and the Rest of the World- sleep tight and don't let the bed-bugs bite. ^_^

Comment

I'm super-duper happy that I got to spend such a lovely time with a special gentleman (slowly becoming a Super-Duper Best-Friend For Life) today.

To be perfectly honest, I've been thinking him this entire today- even now, so I find it extremely challenging to write down my honest thoughts on what occurred for the rest of the day.

I'll leave it as such:

Today was a very heavenly day, for me.

The world became ever brighter and lovelier, and I could have sworn that my world became a swarm of white doves that sang a beautiful song for me.

Hehehehe!

I think that'll be enough of my thoughts for today.

Sleep tight, and don't let the bed-bugs bite any of you, T5Forums and the Rest of the World! <3

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post
                          Today truly is a wonderful day!

I long feared that T5Forums had been shut-down due to a lack of visible activity, but I'm truly happy to know that wasn't the case.

Even after all this time, I still remembered my Password, so I just knew that today was going to be an especially marvelous day!

If anything, I feel a bit blue for all the time that was lost due to my heart complications.

Regardless, I'm just grateful that my open-heart surgery was a success- without any complications, and that the people that I love with all of my heart/being/existence are being protected within the tender embrace of the Lord.

I truly couldn't have asked for a more beautiful gift/present, even if I genuinely tried to come up with one.

Hopefully, everyone continues to be safe and warm for this upcoming year, and take great care of themselves.

Be happy, be successful, and live a long healthy life alongside your loved ones forever and ever!

I love you all! <33333333333333333333
                          very happy to hear from you, what a blessing that your surgery was successful

i'm not around here very often but i wish you the very best in this new year

much love

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

very happy to hear from you, what a blessing that your surgery was successful

i'm not around here very often but i wish you the very best in this new year

much love
                            You wouldn't know how happy I am to see you, Snap.

It's truly been a long time, but I haven't once forgotten just how amiable and kind-natured you are, my dear friend. ^_^

Indeed- it may have been an agonizing and lonely time for me, but I'm glad that I went through with it.

It was all worth it, after all.

No worries, no worries!

Everyone is pursuing their earnest ambitions and dreams, so its only natural that little time can be afforded for such luxurious activities.

Aim for the stars and beyond, but always remain unchangingly kind and humble, Snap.

It would be quite heartbreaking if you- or any of our friends and loved ones, changed for the very worst.

I will always pray and wish for the very best for you, and everyone else in the world, so do your very best to just smile and be happy. <3

Sending back even more love, for you and all of our dear friends! <33333333333333333

Comment

Today was a lovely windy day.

For instance, a strong wind stole an important document that I had tightly secured with my fingers in the morning, and I had to pursue in a mad chase to recover it.

I must have appeared quite comical to the onlookers- people and birds alike; however, I know that they'd have reacted no different in my situation, if a tornado swiped away a winning lottery ticket worth $500 Million Dollars from their hand(s).

They'd surely pursue the tornado on a truck, if that's what it meant to secure their precious lottery ticket.

Secondly, as I was leaving work, the wind must have purposefully placed a floating trash-bag underneath my right foot, for I ended up tripping and almost breaking one of my precious heels.

Moving along, I had a perfectly functioning day where nothing out of the ordinary happened, so I'm truly happy that everything turned out just right.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be less windy and considerate of my feelings as a person that just wants to be perfectly normal and happy.

Good night, everyone- sleep tight! <3

Comment

Working...
                              X