Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's on your mind this time?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
    I need to go buy a new monitor today. Anyone have any suggestions or should I just wing it?

    TechTastic
    Sorry for being absent, have you already gotten one for yourself?

    Comment


      Originally posted by TechTastic View Post

      Sorry for being absent, have you already gotten one for yourself?
      Yeah, I had a friend help me figure it out. It's a scepter monitor with 4k graphics, 144 hz, other cool stuff...
      Originally posted by Wade
      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

      Comment


        I found Bob's Adventure and Bob & Bill, I'm so happy

        Comment


          Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

          Yeah, I had a friend help me figure it out. It's a scepter monitor with 4k graphics, 144 hz, other cool stuff...
          Sounds excellent, but what will you display on that aside maybe games? Certain programs still haven't been optimized for higher resolution display.

          Comment


            Eyy its been a while, not sure if anyone even remembers me lol

            Is this place dead or still going strong? I got redirected to some scam site when I tried to enter.

            Comment


              Originally posted by TechTastic View Post

              Sounds excellent, but what will you display on that aside maybe games? Certain programs still haven't been optimized for higher resolution display.
              But they will in time. If anything, it's an investment for what's to come.

              Comment


                Originally posted by blah View Post
                I got redirected to some scam site when I tried to enter.
                What kind of scam site? That's a huge security concern, so please give me as much information as possible.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by TechTastic View Post

                  Sounds excellent, but what will you display on that aside maybe games? Certain programs still haven't been optimized for higher resolution display.
                  Like... this site, Facebook, and google docs, lol. It seems fine so far.

                  Originally posted by blah View Post
                  Eyy its been a while, not sure if anyone even remembers me lol

                  Is this place dead or still going strong? I got redirected to some scam site when I tried to enter.
                  Yooo, It's blah! Good to see ya, man
                  Originally posted by Wade
                  Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by blah View Post
                    Eyy its been a while, not sure if anyone even remembers me lol

                    Is this place dead or still going strong? I got redirected to some scam site when I tried to enter.
                    Oh hey, a returning member.

                    How ya doin.

                    ...And yeah, pretty much dead.
                    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; December 6th, 2019, 12:41 PM.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Cid View Post

                      What kind of scam site? That's a huge security concern, so please give me as much information as possible.
                      I can’t say exactly what site it was because I rapid click out but I can confirm the same happened to me for some months. Though it seems to be gone atm.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Color of Cid Haki View Post

                        I can’t say exactly what site it was because I rapid click out but I can confirm the same happened to me for some months. Though it seems to be gone atm.
                        For months?

                        That's never happened. I haven't allowed the site be offline in any capacity for more than a few hours.

                        I can take a guess at what happened, though. Several months back, the vbulletin network of sites was hacked and a ton of sites using the software were hit, ours included. T5 did, at that point, redirect to a scam site for a bit while I tracked down all the bad files uploaded to my server.

                        You and blah most likely had the bad fortune of visiting the site during that short time span and having your browser cache the redirected homepage as the correct address. So even after I fixed the problem, you were still being redirected away thanks to your cache.

                        If you guys don't want something like that to happen again, be sure to either follow the Facebook page I set up for T5 or join the site's discord. That way, if you have any such issues in the future we can sort the problem out. I can almost guarantee that simply clearing your cache would have allowed you to access the site as normal.
                        Last edited by Cid; December 6th, 2019, 05:53 PM.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                          Yooo, It's blah! Good to see ya, man
                          Ayy Orgy, nice to see you man. Is the RP squad still here or nah?

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Cid View Post

                            What kind of scam site? That's a huge security concern, so please give me as much information as possible.
                            The kind that told me that i won an iphone 11 for being the millionth visitor. It kept redirecting me there so i had to enter through the vs forums.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

                              Oh hey, a returning member.

                              How ya doin.

                              ...And yeah, pretty much dead.
                              Lots of familiar faces, though I don't remember your shtick. Are you the ignorant politics guy? or the smart politics guy?

                              Deader then usual?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by blah View Post
                                Deader then usual?
                                ...Yup, pretty much.

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by blah View Post

                                  Lots of familiar faces, though I don't remember your shtick. Are you the ignorant politics guy? or the smart politics guy?

                                  Deader then usual?
                                  He's the math guy, for the most part. Also, he was "free helicopter rides" guy, if you remember that.
                                  Originally posted by blah View Post

                                  Ayy Orgy, nice to see you man. Is the RP squad still here or nah?
                                  It's basically just me and Ori, although Cid's trying to get Ultionem Crystallis back up. So that's something.
                                  Last edited by OrganizationXV; December 6th, 2019, 08:18 PM.
                                  Originally posted by Wade
                                  Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                    He's the math guy, for the most part. Also, he was "free helicopter rides" guy, if you remember that.


                                    It's basically just me and Ori, although Cid's trying to get Ultionem Crystallis back up. So that's something.
                                    I just remember this place was reaaaallly into politics. So everyone who wasn't into rps are the politics people in my mind.

                                    What happened to Zeed...Zeek?

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by blah View Post

                                      I just remember this place was reaaaallly into politics. So everyone who wasn't into rps are the politics people in my mind.

                                      What happened to Zeed...Zeek?
                                      Zeed bounced at some point a while ago. He still hangs around the Discord, but it's very rarely that I see him besides on Facebook.
                                      Originally posted by Wade
                                      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

                                        Zeed bounced at some point a while ago. He still hangs around the Discord, but it's very rarely that I see him besides on Facebook.
                                        I wanted to start up the rp i abandoned cause i left, but i guess that's not happening

                                        Comment


                                          Originally posted by blah View Post

                                          I just remember this place was reaaaallly into politics.
                                          Still is.

                                          ...Probably more so, if we start looking at proportions...

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X