This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
    I need to go buy a new monitor today. Anyone have any suggestions or should I just wing it?

TechTastic
    Sorry for being absent, have you already gotten one for yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by TechTastic View Post

Sorry for being absent, have you already gotten one for yourself?
      Yeah, I had a friend help me figure it out. It's a scepter monitor with 4k graphics, 144 hz, other cool stuff...
      Originally posted by Wade
      Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

I found Bob's Adventure and Bob & Bill, I'm so happy

Comment

Yeah, I had a friend help me figure it out. It's a scepter monitor with 4k graphics, 144 hz, other cool stuff...
          Sounds excellent, but what will you display on that aside maybe games? Certain programs still haven't been optimized for higher resolution display.

Comment

Eyy its been a while, not sure if anyone even remembers me lol

Is this place dead or still going strong? I got redirected to some scam site when I tried to enter.

Comment

Sounds excellent, but what will you display on that aside maybe games? Certain programs still haven't been optimized for higher resolution display.
              But they will in time. If anything, it's an investment for what's to come.

Comment

Originally posted by blah View Post
                I got redirected to some scam site when I tried to enter.
                What kind of scam site? That's a huge security concern, so please give me as much information as possible.

Comment

Like... this site, Facebook, and google docs, lol. It seems fine so far.

Is this place dead or still going strong? I got redirected to some scam site when I tried to enter.
                  Yooo, It's blah! Good to see ya, man
                  Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Oh hey, a returning member.

How ya doin.

...And yeah, pretty much dead.
                    Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; December 6th, 2019, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

What kind of scam site? That's a huge security concern, so please give me as much information as possible.
                      I can’t say exactly what site it was because I rapid click out but I can confirm the same happened to me for some months. Though it seems to be gone atm.

Comment

Originally posted by Color of Cid Haki View Post

I can’t say exactly what site it was because I rapid click out but I can confirm the same happened to me for some months. Though it seems to be gone atm.
                        For months?

That's never happened. I haven't allowed the site be offline in any capacity for more than a few hours.

I can take a guess at what happened, though. Several months back, the vbulletin network of sites was hacked and a ton of sites using the software were hit, ours included. T5 did, at that point, redirect to a scam site for a bit while I tracked down all the bad files uploaded to my server.

You and blah most likely had the bad fortune of visiting the site during that short time span and having your browser cache the redirected homepage as the correct address. So even after I fixed the problem, you were still being redirected away thanks to your cache.

If you guys don't want something like that to happen again, be sure to either follow the Facebook page I set up for T5 or join the site's discord. That way, if you have any such issues in the future we can sort the problem out. I can almost guarantee that simply clearing your cache would have allowed you to access the site as normal.
                        Last edited by Cid; December 6th, 2019, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Yooo, It's blah! Good to see ya, man
                          Ayy Orgy, nice to see you man. Is the RP squad still here or nah?

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

The kind that told me that i won an iphone 11 for being the millionth visitor. It kept redirecting me there so i had to enter through the vs forums.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Oh hey, a returning member.

How ya doin.

...And yeah, pretty much dead.
                              Lots of familiar faces, though I don't remember your shtick. Are you the ignorant politics guy? or the smart politics guy?

Deader then usual?

Comment

Deader then usual?
                                ...Yup, pretty much.

Comment

Lots of familiar faces, though I don't remember your shtick. Are you the ignorant politics guy? or the smart politics guy?

Deader then usual?
                                  He's the math guy, for the most part. Also, he was "free helicopter rides" guy, if you remember that.

Ayy Orgy, nice to see you man. Is the RP squad still here or nah?
                                  It's basically just me and Ori, although Cid's trying to get Ultionem Crystallis back up. So that's something.
                                  Last edited by OrganizationXV; December 6th, 2019, 08:18 PM.

Comment

He's the math guy, for the most part. Also, he was "free helicopter rides" guy, if you remember that.

It's basically just me and Ori, although Cid's trying to get Ultionem Crystallis back up. So that's something.
                                    I just remember this place was reaaaallly into politics. So everyone who wasn't into rps are the politics people in my mind.

What happened to Zeed...Zeek?

Comment

I just remember this place was reaaaallly into politics. So everyone who wasn't into rps are the politics people in my mind.

What happened to Zeed...Zeek?
                                      Zeed bounced at some point a while ago. He still hangs around the Discord, but it's very rarely that I see him besides on Facebook.

Comment

Zeed bounced at some point a while ago. He still hangs around the Discord, but it's very rarely that I see him besides on Facebook.
                                        I wanted to start up the rp i abandoned cause i left, but i guess that's not happening

Comment

I just remember this place was reaaaallly into politics.
                                          Still is.

...Probably more so, if we start looking at proportions...

Comment

Working...
                                          X