X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.motor1.com/news/369543/c...-300-revealed/

*fanboying intensifies*

goddamnit what a classy smexy car....

Man, the day i become a multimillionaire, im spending ALL my shit on a customized Bugatti, lol.....tbh, this is the sole reason why Im writing books, making songs, and building a food business, its all so i can get millions of $$$ and then blow all my savings on an obnoxiously overpowered luxury sports car and immediately become broke and homeless

Originally posted by Cid View Post

(But yeah, he quit and said he probably wouldn't be around.)
    Damn.....that sucks, he was one of our better members.....goddamnit, and i never got to wield and deal and debate him on anything.....arrghhh, oh my god this sucks =(((((
    Last edited by Helly; September 10th, 2019, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post
      But all the "guests" were just members who were too skurred to log in while shitposting/talking shit...

On that note, I'm glad alts aren't allowed here either :<)
      Yeah but at least it created discussion. Not that it should bother you considering you almost never post anyway.
      Originally posted by Helly;n542091
      Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

Yeah but at least it created discussion. Not that it should bother you considering you almost never post anyway.
        Look at the lounge right now and tell me all we need is more discussion- any discussion.
        Originally posted by Wade
        Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Wondering why i finished up prep work early just to watch Mexico lose for two hours

lol, why do i continue to believe in these people....

Comment

W
            Originally posted by Helly View Post
            Wondering why i finished up prep work early just to watch Mexico lose for two hours

lol, why do i continue to believe in these people....
            Well there's something you and their soccer team share, you're both losers. Wallow in your self-pity.
            Also, lol @ "I'm busy". You admit you have no life and go to many forums, and in the same post lie about having real things to do, which one is it you piece of trash. Lmao. Go work on your fictitious "dream" instead of wasting your time lying to us about how important you are.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

Look at the lounge right now and tell me all we need is more discussion- any discussion.
              Yeah lets just continue to do what we've been doing that hasn't been working because look at x thing.

Comment

W
                Well there's something you and their soccer team share, you're both losers. Wallow in your self-pity.
                Remember when I made you give up on your YT dream? Lol

Comment

Remember when I made you give up on your YT dream? Lol
                  You keep saying that like you really believe it. Do you really believe that?

Comment

You keep saying that like you really believe it. Do you really believe that?
                    Where's your channel?

Comment

Where's your channel?
                      Again, creep alert. Even if I did have content on it I wouldn't give you a link.

Comment

Like I said, I broke your will. lmao.

Comment

Like I said, I broke your will. lmao.
                          You're the most delusional individual I ever met. I made the YouTube channel months ago but I haven't posted anything in it because I haven't got the time. You brought it up some weeks ago. So how did you make me give up anything? You're genuinely retarded.

Comment

You're the most delusional individual I ever met. I made the YouTube channel months ago but I haven't posted anything in it because I haven't got the time. You brought it up some weeks ago. So how did you make me give up anything? You're genuinely retarded.
                            Yet you have time to argue on T5 forums and stalk all my posts, that's strange. Like I said, you don't link it because you gave up, because I broke your self-esteem so hard you gave up on something you invested money into.

Comment

Yeah lets just continue to do what we've been doing that hasn't been working because look at x thing.
                              Let's just actually take a look at the main page right now. This is why we don't have guest posting and alts.

"America deserves the 9/11 attacks, I hope ISIS wins"
                              "At least Singapore Muslims know their place. Malasian muslims don't"
                              "Would you want to have sex with a 13 year old girl/boy (CONSENSUAL) when given the chance?"
                              "Who has a bigger dick Goku or Vegeta"
                              "Goku vs. Superman vs. Naruto vs. Ichigo vs. Luffy vs. HST vs. Dragon Ball Z vs. Bleach x One Piece V Toriko"
                              "Goku vs. Superman vs. Naruto vs. Ichigo vs. Luffy vs. HST vs. Dragon Ball Z vs. Bleach x One Piece V Toriko"

Gotta love Alt posting.
                              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

goddamn my rendering skills are frikkin IN-SANE

Comment

Yet you have time to argue on T5 forums and stalk all my posts, that's strange. Like I said, you don't link it because you gave up, because I broke your self-esteem so hard you gave up on something you invested money into.
                                  OOOOOHHHHH

Comment

It's been 3 months since I filed for unemployment and the DES finally compensated me for the past 6 weeks I've been looking for work. Was not expecting to wake up to such good news!

Comment

Originally posted by Thar View Post
                                      It's been 3 months since I filed for unemployment and the DES finally compensated me for the past 6 weeks I've been looking for work. Was not expecting to wake up to such good news!
                                      Dude, hell yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post

OOOOOHHHHH
                                        Nothing he said is true.

Comment

Nothing he said is true.
                                          Don't run from it dude jump right in and grab that tentacle brain by the nuts and jostle them around till it bakes them cookies

Comment

Working...
                                          X