This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helly View Post
    You know, I just realized that I've really become bored with 12-tone music......yknow? Barring floaty atmospheric pieces, it's just not fun listening to it anymore. lol. Like.....what even is a song in 12 semitones? It's just a chord progression with a melody on top, then you get the percussions here and there, and a cute lil bassline that maybe pops up to do its own thing every now and again, but its all just 12 notes. All of it, it's all just the same shit, who fucking cares lol. I'm tired of it, goddamnit why are we still using this system? Why haven't we moved onto the Microtonal temperament yet, it's so much more interesting given its arabic colouring not to mention a hell of alot more accurate....why the ffffffffffffFFFFUCK hasn't this been popularized in the west yet?????

Im doing a thing. fuck this, im tired of the chromatic scale. lol
    Yeah, you can almost say pre-edit that the reason why nobody has interest in your music is because of that, not because your music is boring in general.
    Ain't timing a bitch.
    I'm a great guy, except I am not - Helly
    Originally posted by Helly;n539159
    {I} gives poor ppl jobs,is all-around great guy
    Originally posted by Helly;n531786
    son ive laughed at child rape jokes, endorsed misogyny, fired poor people, advocated the denial of south american refugees,

Comment

Damn, you were so close too. Just one minute apart. There must be a thing as destiny.
      son ive laughed at child rape jokes, endorsed misogyny, fired poor people, advocated the denial of south american refugees,

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post
        nobody has interest in your music is because of that
        Ikr that must be why I get new hip hop vets following my SC on the rare event I post something to another forum when my rep there is completely unknown

hey, nice 2 views on your YT thread by the way. Well, technically 1 not counting the view that automatically happens when the OP is directed to the thread upon posting it. lmao. Damn, Cid was even online for that and he didnt even give you a "pity post". I notice you tried to turn it into a "joke" as well, a common coping mechanism for the beta male expecting to fail, how sad. no wonder you are so deeply envious of me, i am everything you wish you were.

Comment

Guys let's bring back rp

Comment

Ikr that must be why I get new hip hop vets following my SC on the rare event I post something to another forum when my rep there is completely unknown

hey, nice 2 views on your YT thread by the way. Well, technically 1 not counting the view that automatically happens when the OP is directed to the thread upon posting it. lmao. Damn, Cid was even online for that and he didnt even give you a "pity post". I notice you tried to turn it into a "joke" as well, a common coping mechanism for the beta male expecting to fail, how sad. no wonder you are so deeply envious of me, i am everything you wish you were.
            Classic Helly. This burn is why I still pay you 20 bucks a month

Comment

Originally posted by Chara View Post
              Guys let's bring back rp
              The only RPers are you and me, that's not enough to support a section at all. We need to pivot to D&D tbh.

Cid think you can convert Ultionem into a D&D campaign? I feel like that's our best bet to see it through at this point, unless we want seven people's minds trapped with Leviathan.
              Originally posted by Wade
              Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

The only RPers are you and me, that's not enough to support a section at all. We need to pivot to D&D tbh.

Cid think you can convert Ultionem into a D&D campaign? I feel like that's our best bet to see it through at this point, unless we want seven people's minds trapped with Leviathan.
                I'm sure it could be done. Though I seriously doubt I'd have time for any of it at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I'm sure it could be done. Though I seriously doubt I'd have time for any of it at this point.
                  Any of it, as in you can't play it either?
                  Everything is hidden in plain sight, like in Men in Black. We've all just been neuralized to think it is "normal".

Comment

I agree

Comment

I gotta look up some homebrew FF D&D rules first. Maybe the only thing we need to change is the spell list though, I dunno.

Comment

Any of it, as in you can't play it either?
                        Pretty much, yeah. I have weekends off now, but since I'm not poor and incapable of doing shit, I actually get out with my kid and do shit. So I don't have time to spend online. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

Pretty much, yeah. I have weekends off now, but since I'm not poor and incapable of doing shit, I actually get out with my kid and do shit. So I don't have time to spend online. lol
                          That's fair.

...Fuck, man, this might be the actual end of an era here. Ultionem's dead in the water at this point...

Comment

NO!!!! I REFUSE to let UC die, oh it was too much fun and i had this cool backstory for Seraph DDDDDDD::::::::::: FAWK!!!!!

no, im definitely doing a thing. guys, lets at least try to finish our trials since those are solo arcs, ok, that might even get the ball rolling for the other parts who knows. also.......where the FUCK is phobe lol

Comment

NO!!!! I REFUSE to let UC die, oh it was too much fun and i had this cool backstory for Seraph DDDDDDD::::::::::: FAWK!!!!!

no, im definitely doing a thing. guys, lets at least try to finish our trials since those are solo arcs, ok, that might even get the ball rolling for the other parts who knows. also.......where the FUCK is phobe lol
                              For what it's worth I'm ready to jump back in any time, but I made my most recent post so it's a waiting game at this point

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume that we've lost half of the RPers, guys. Shob's gone, Chaos is gone, Max is gone, Phobe is gone, Tyler probably wouldn't have the time to post either, since he recently started working where I work.

The best I could offer is to fill OrganizationXV in on the important plot details for the various arcs and let him take over and either run the RP as is or turn it into a D&D campaign.

Comment

+1 for D&D thread, doesnt have to be FF

Comment

Originally posted by The Poster Formerly Known as Teal View Post
                                    +1 for D&D thread, doesnt have to be FF
                                    If I'm converting it to D&D, it won't be as a thread, that'd be super hard to pull off. I was thinking of throwing a dice rolling add-on to the Discord and getting everyone all mic'd up, because that way we'd be able to move a bit more quickly.

Comment

Classic Helly. This burn is why I still pay you 20 bucks a month
                                      He literally copied what I have already said. Those 20 dollars belong to me. Side note, you really dishing out 20 dollars a month?

And regarding the copying, you need to stop. I noticed you do it for your music. That's border line plagiarism.

Comment

Originally posted by #83.6666666667 View Post

He literally copied what I have already said. Those 20 dollars belong to me. Side note, you really dishing out 20 dollars a month?

And regarding the copying, you need to stop. I noticed you do it for your music. That's border line plagiarism.
                                        Fool! Do not tell me where to put my money, my story begins in the late 5th century. My Tuesdays begin with a cup of coffee with cream.

Comment

Fool! Do not tell me where to put my money, my story begins in the late 5th century. My Tuesdays begin with a cup of coffee with cream.
                                          Often time when I spend money, first I ask myself " Can I justify wasting x dollars on y product?" If I had to call anyone a fool when questioned if my money was well spent I probably didn't have a good justification. Food for thought.

Comment

Working...
                                          X