This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helly View Post

i love being able to revamp them. the storyboard for my thing has changed significantly since the inception of this character, and I remember liking her alot because she was just a cuddly fortress - figuratively, of course. now I have the opportunity to redesign her and give her so much more depth. Honestly thinkin of doing a thing for her, but idk....what if i mess it up and its terrible lol. and then theres the issue of time constraints.....I could do it in monochrome on my pc I guess, but goddamnit thats not the precedent I want to set for finished chapters.

i will do a thing tho....some way or another, i definitely, definitely will do a thing.....

1,000 words would be worth a picture, and might be easier. Maybe write her up a little thing?
    Originally posted by Wade
    We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

1,000 words would be worth a picture, and might be easier. Maybe write her up a little thing?
      thing is, i want something that the kids could get into....uh, kids meaning young adults around 18 and older, not lil ass kids lol. I need something visual, something that'll grab their attention because they can see the faces and things, and fights if i decide to include those in Hadassah's prologue. books are a bit more formal, at least to me. it's likely that a book might actually take longer because of my reverence for that type of art lol

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
      Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
      I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

thing is, i want something that the kids could get into....uh, kids meaning young adults around 18 and older, not lil ass kids lol. I need something visual, something that'll grab their attention because they can see the faces and things, and fights if i decide to include those in Hadassah's prologue. books are a bit more formal, at least to me. it's likely that a book might actually take longer because of my reverence for that type of art lol
        Yeah, I can see that. Writing doesn't lend itself to fights at all, and it's borderline impossible to write vivid imagery and not bog down the pace at least somewhat. Some stories don't really work in written form.

Some do, though, so I figured it was worth considering.

Comment

you see this is why i OCD all over philosophy and politics: nothing else to do here at all =(
          Glad you're finally reconnecting with your roots. Can't say I'm too keen to discuss politics (namely, CAC nationalism) with you, but I'll talk fútbol any day. With GoT over, I have virtually no hobbies in common with most of the queers on here (most of whom likely believe e-sports are real sports).
          Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; July 11th, 2019, 09:36 AM.

Comment

for some reason, my mind keeps replaying that one part in BCS where Jimmy is trying to talk Tuco out of murdering the two skateboarders. It's amazing how gracefully the writers were able to switch between comedy and legitimate tension so many times in that whole desert scene, but the dialogue from that part specifically....goddamn it was perfect. Man, I need another BB/BCS, anime just isnt cutting it lol....maybe it's time I start The Sopranos or The Wire....

Originally posted by Lord L'Zoril View Post

Glad you're finally reconnecting with your roots. Can't say I'm too keen to discuss politics (namely, CAC nationalism) with you, but I'll talk fútbol any day. With GoT over, I have virtually no hobbies in common with most of the queers on here (most of whom likely believe e-sports are real sports).
            lul, well I'm just really optimistic about our newest coach, and WC qualifiers are just around the corner so its hard not to get wrapped up in the fever that runs thru mehico. I just wish we had more heroes than Memo Ochoa....he's a GoaT, undoubtedly, but having a goalie be your best member seems like you're just hoping for a game against a top 8 WC-tier team to end in penalties at best....which makes facing competent attackers extremely stressful, lol....

Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.

Comment

lul, well I'm just really optimistic about our newest coach, and WC qualifiers are just around the corner so its hard not to get wrapped up in the fever that runs thru mehico. I just wish we had more heroes than Memo Ochoa....he's a GoaT, undoubtedly, but having a goalie be your best member seems like you're just hoping for a game against a top 8 WC-tier team to end in penalties at best....which makes facing competent attackers extremely stressful, lol....
              "Chicharito" is also decent, but yeah... El Tri, while boasting inherent talent as a Latin American squad, has always been on the cusp of greatness and never quite managing to break through. You guys are a cut above most of the non-favorites to be sure, but any favorite (sans 2018 "Germany") would expose you. What you sorely need is a Golden Gen of your own.
              Last edited by Lord L'Zoril; July 11th, 2019, 10:34 AM.

Comment

"Chicharito" is also decent, but yeah... El Tri, while boasting inherent talent as a Latin American squad, has always been on the cusp of greatness and never quite managing to break through. You guys are a cut above most of the non-favorites to be sure, but any favorite (sans 2018 "Germany") would expose you. What you sorely need is a Golden Gen of your own.
                what we need is to uproot the system and get a good scouting system in place tbh. One of Brazil's stars, Jesus, was doing paint jobs as a lowly commoner just a few years ago, now he's a frikkin international threat and rish as fuck. sadly, here in mehico, you usually only make it to a team if you have the money to invest in yourself and turn the sport into a living.....what we end up with is a bunch of brownie demi-CACs who are where they are because of connections and a rich family. and ye, they're still good, like you said they're still better than most other non-favourites, because it's mehico and mehico loves futbol....but they aint Ronaldo good, or Messi good, or Neymar or Jesus. the only one who comes close to that tier is Ochoa, which means that even a single goal from a top 8 team will be a death nail since we can't break their defense.Too many tamales weighing these rich fat kids down lol

another problem I've heard is that mehico doesn't want to let many of them go to European clubs and face actual competition, and it's because they don't wanna lose out on their cash cows. it's just sad, dude. goddamn, I hate this country lol

mark my words tho....when Helly rises and becomes emperor, He will make el tri great, He will work them until they break goddamnit
                Last edited by Helly; July 12th, 2019, 12:05 AM.

Comment

(most of whom likely believe e-sports are real sports).
                  well e-sports players sweat more than regular athletes so they have to be real sports
                  I have this illness called "Having-a-Heart" and gives me this irrational sense of empathy and care for my fellow man.

Comment

what we need is to uproot the system and get a good scouting system in place tbh. One of Brazil's stars, Jesus, was doing paint jobs as a lowly commoner just a few years ago, now he's a frikkin international threat and rish as fuck. sadly, here in mehico, you usually only make it to a team if you have the money to invest in yourself and turn the sport into a living.....what we end up with is a bunch of brownie demi-CACs who are where they are because of connections and a rich family. and ye, they're still good, like you said they're still better than most other non-favourites, because it's mehico and mehico loves futbol....but they aint Ronaldo good, or Messi good, or Neymar or Jesus. the only one who comes close to that tier is Ochoa, which means that even a single goal from a top 8 team will be a death nail since we can't break their defense.Too many tamales weighing these rich fat kids down lol

another problem I've heard is that mehico doesn't want to let many of them go to European clubs and face actual competition, and it's because they don't wanna lose out on their cash cows. it's just sad, dude. goddamn, I hate this country lol

mark my words tho....when Helly rises and becomes emperor, He will make el tri great, He will work them until they break goddamnit
                    Ironically, Argentina's defense is pretty abysmal. Of all the "top" teams, theirs is definitely the easiest to bypass. That being said, Mexico can't hope to defend against the likes of Messi and Aguero unless they park the bus the entire match. Expect a 4-2 or 3-1 result. Of course, the Mexi' hos would deserve to lose on principle for playing anti-futbol in the first place.

Virtually every F.C. worth a damn is European, lol. Mostly because of Spain and Englel. Mexicunts stay sabotaging themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket Rocket View Post
                      well e-sports players sweat more than regular athletes so they have to be real sports
                      Very nice. That was actually pretty funny. Underrated comment.

Comment

When was the last time he shot someone?

When was the last time he @'ed someone?
                        If he sees this he'll @ at your face. Honestly though, you really expect him to shot someone and let everyone know? Whens the last time you @ a book?

Comment

Very nice. That was actually pretty funny. Underrated comment.
                          Doc and Pocket are fucking funny.

Comment

oh man

bless my 40000 IQ, i just got a brilliant idea

lol this is gonna be great

Comment

yo mods theres a new request in the e-Shop =)

Comment

Don't worry, my last request in the e-shop was 2 years ago and it still has not been delivered lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post

Don't worry, my last request in the e-shop was 2 years ago and it still has not been delivered lol.
                                  what???? omg thats mad whack

Cid was the e-shop discontinued?

Comment

what???? omg thats mad whack

Cid was the e-shop discontinued?
                                    No... Louay requested a custom Smiley, which I just never had the time to get to. lol.

I'll take a look at your thing momentarily. Busy at the moment.

Comment

I tried to do it, but couldn't find the button to save changes. My bad.

Comment

I tried to do it, but couldn't find the button to save changes. My bad.
                                        I'm pretty sure only Admins can do it.

And considering Phobetor stepped down, that means currently, it's just me. So I might be slow on requests for a while. Some days I don't even have time to check on T5.

Comment

Originally posted by Cid View Post

I'm pretty sure only Admins can do it.

And considering Phobetor stepped down, that means currently, it's just me. So I might be slow on requests for a while. Some days I don't even have time to check on T5.
                                          fair enough

Comment

Working...
                                          X