• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post
    lmao RussianCoffeeAddict your BOI Ben Retardpiro just got BTFO on TV
    I can't believe the libs got our boy...

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
      Going for hernia surgery tomorrow. I always have that fear of not waking up because I know a guy but hey better than being awake for this shit
      I pray that you have a successful and tranquil recovery.

God bless you, and keep you in his loving Grace.

Amen.

Comment

• Mr.Sunshine
        Mr.Sunshine commented
        Editing a comment
        Time for my nap.

I hope that everyone has a lovely day today. <3

Originally posted by Mr.Sunshine View Post

I pray that you have a successful and tranquil recovery.

God bless you, and keep you in his loving Grace.

Amen.
      Thank you I'm recovering at the moment but it was pretty painless

Comment

anxiety is getting to me real bad lately. just feelin like something more. im missing something, something ive forgotten, what is it. maybe im just bored, idk im not content with anythinb. tryna remedy it by engrossing myself in art in my free time, and its distressing how it feels like im just wasting my time.

is this depression? what is wrong with me :/

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
          anxiety is getting to me real bad lately. just feelin like something more. im missing something, something ive forgotten, what is it. maybe im just bored, idk im not content with anythinb. tryna remedy it by engrossing myself in art in my free time, and its distressing how it feels like im just wasting my time.

Welcome to the club.

Comment

Yeah, that's why I DON'T draw as often as I used to. Every now and again I just get that feeling where everything is either useless or destined to fail, then I start watching hours worth of YouTube as other things I want and need to do go by the wayside.

Comment

i think it was just the pressure, tbh. recently posted the latest version of my legendary To The Ends Of This World track to a hip-hop forum, and for a while it got no responses but finally some dudes started to pivk up on it. huge relief. I know its not the most accessible beat and i was expecting a low amount of buzz, but 0 responses was just....oof. its fine now tho. ..eventually some dudes started comin by to give it a listen, said it was unlike anything theyd ever heard in hip hop and a bit long and dense for the mainstream public(which i expected), but they all liked it and said it was beautiful and energetic and dynamic and wonderfully strange, and a bunch of other stuff. its great, i feel a bit better. still some lingering anxiety because ive got so much going on in my irl rn, but it was a relief that the greatest hip hop track ever produced wasnt a dud. Im feelin encouraged to share it around other communities now. I think i'll hold off until i get the mastering well in order and finish the art pieces and the YT vid to showcase said pieces, though. good stuff, good stuff.

Comment

i think it was just the pressure, tbh. recently posted the latest version of my legendary To The Ends Of This World track to a hip-hop forum, and for a while it got no responses but finally some dudes started to pivk up on it. huge relief. I know its not the most accessible beat and i was expecting a low amount of buzz, but 0 responses was just....oof. its fine now tho. ..eventually some dudes started comin by to give it a listen, said it was unlike anything theyd ever heard in hip hop and a bit long and dense for the mainstream public(which i expected), but they all liked it and said it was beautiful and energetic and dynamic and wonderfully strange, and a bunch of other stuff. its great, i feel a bit better. still some lingering anxiety because ive got so much going on in my irl rn, but it was a relief that the greatest hip hop track ever produced wasnt a dud. Im feelin encouraged to share it around other communities now. I think i'll hold off until i get the mastering well in order and finish the art pieces and the YT vid to showcase said pieces, though. good stuff, good stuff.
                Wait a sec, did you post that somewhere on T5? If so, I missed the thread, and I'm sorry about that.

I know the pain on that, though. Being on pins and needles because you put a ton of time and effort into something, as you refresh your inbox every couple of minutes on the off chance that the court of public opinion carries out their rulings- and when they don't, it feels like that in itself is the sentencing. That's a terrible feeling, and I'm glad that you finally got the good reception you were looking for.

Last time I posted a drawing, after days of hearing nothing, I got "you should watch more tutorials" from one of the three opinions I got back. I might just be done, man, that one fucking hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                  Wait a sec, did you post that somewhere on T5? If so, I missed the thread, and I'm sorry about that.

I know the pain on that, though. Being on pins and needles because you put a ton of time and effort into something, as you refresh your inbox every couple of minutes on the off chance that the court of public opinion carries out their rulings- and when they don't, it feels like that in itself is the sentencing. That's a terrible feeling, and I'm glad that you finally got the good reception you were looking for.

Last time I posted a drawing, after days of hearing nothing, I got "you should watch more tutorials" from one of the three opinions I got back. I might just be done, man, that one fucking hurt.
                  nah it was a different forum lol, one for producers to share their stuff and get feedback on it. some of these dudes have been doin this for a livin, man to hear that my stuff was totally new and unpredictable it was p great. i definitely have somethin i can work in the realm of hip hop if thats the case, being unique is critically important. this is the version they heard, in case ur curious:

https://soundcloud.com/user-14934413...s-world-ver-13

the symphonic elements have been greatly amplified, at certain points it is a detriment though and some comments pointed this out to me. i got so many layers goin, things tend to get lost in the mix at times @_@

i dont think kidd meant to hurt you, my guy. it really was a pretty nice drawing, but yeh watching some tutorials might help it out even more. i mean, i still need them from time to time and im a goddamn 999999 IQ genius-god. dont hang up ur coat man, you should see the stuff i used to do on PC lol it will forever be a mark on my history. ill see if i can dig up a few of my old stuff just to show u, keep keepin at it

Comment

nah it was a different forum lol, one for producers to share their stuff and get feedback on it. some of these dudes have been doin this for a livin, man to hear that my stuff was totally new and unpredictable it was p great. i definitely have somethin i can work in the realm of hip hop if thats the case, being unique is critically important. this is the version they heard, in case ur curious:

https://soundcloud.com/user-14934413...s-world-ver-13

the symphonic elements have been greatly amplified, at certain points it is a detriment though and some comments pointed this out to me. i got so many layers goin, things tend to get lost in the mix at times @_@

i dont think kidd meant to hurt you, my guy. it really was a pretty nice drawing, but yeh watching some tutorials might help it out even more. i mean, i still need them from time to time and im a goddamn 999999 IQ genius-god. dont hang up ur coat man, you should see the stuff i used to do on PC lol it will forever be a mark on my history. ill see if i can dig up a few of my old stuff just to show u, keep keepin at it
                    I was definitely curious, but I think I'd rather wait for the finished product. Don't want to spoil myself, y'know? I want the full experience all at once. Hearing how good the reception you got for it with that type of crowd has my hype going though, for sure.

I know Kidd wasn't throwing shade and that tutorials aren't bad at all, it has nothing to do with my drawings sucking. It's just... I dunno. My doodles don't really have a purpose. I spend at least an hour on a drawing, and often it'll be more than that, for maybe a dozen people to see it and say "hey, that's neat," and then go about their day. And that's fine, but I don't have much fun drawing any more when I have a hundred things I should be doing, so why keep it up? For the combined half-minute of appreciation people have for any given piece?

Comment

OrganizationXV heres some of my old stuff i could find, prepare urself they are pretty fukken bad lol

remember that awesome aegis pic i posted a few days ago? well this is how i used to do her on pc

absolutely nothing good to be said of this lol, fukkin NOTHING. The linework is ATROCIOUS, the colours are downright VOMIT-INDUCING, the shadowing makes absolutely NO SENSE whatsoever. Terrible, just terrible. i want to kill myself just thinkin that i made this, lol

and here is my idea of fan-service from back then:

i apologize in advance for the intense burning sensation you feel in ur eyes. lol, just....just 0 frikkin skill with the airbrush,

and u wanna kno somethin, this was when i was peak "hehehe le epic troll xD" helly, so i got alot of negative feedback from ppl like Souls, kankerhomo straight up compared me to richard and said my stuff was just completely nothing, even Atheist told me i should give up and get Decipher to do my webcomic art for me, and jay was being a total fag and tracing art because he wanted to outdo me - and it was unknown that he was a tracer at the time, so his faggoty nay-saying should have carried more impact

but you know what i said to all of them?????????

i said LEARN UR DAMN ROLE, AND SHUT UR DAMN MOUTH

and for 4 years, i struggled and i crawled along and i pushed myself and never stopped..... look at me now. richard himself expressed surprise with how quickly i became adept with colours, now I'm on a completely different plane of existence compared to back then. my composition skills are frikkin epic, my lines????? FUCK lines, i dont even USE them in my final versions anymore lmao

so.....

orgy

dont give up

you can do it

if every new day, your new version is even a little bit better than who you were yesterday, you can do it

if every month, your new self is better than who u were last month, u can do it

dont let the criticism get u down, bro, dont ever let em do it to you, instead you turn to those hatters(not kidd tho), and you look em dead in the eye, and you say to them "u can take ur opinion, u can shine em up real nice, turn that sombitch sideways, and SHOVE IT! STRAIGHT! UP! YOUR CANDY ASS!!!!!"

Comment

• OrganizationXV
                        OrganizationXV commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Aw man, I wanted to find some of my pre-t5 cringy shit but it looks like it's scrubbed from the internet. Oh well.

Helly- and that's great for you, but... I don't really care about my art skills any more. I don't have a reason to improve at this point.

Not that I really have a problem with my own skills. I just lost the plot and don't have a reason to keep drawing anything.
                      Last edited by OrganizationXV; May 14th, 2019, 11:46 AM.

Comment

So yesterday I found out my PS4 won't function without a new hard drive, and maybe I'll just need to get a new console. Today I found out my car can't be driven without a new exhaust system, and that in order to get a new one I might need to drive 45 minutes to a muffler shop or something. With my car that can't not break noise laws.

Oh yeah, and my $200 monitor might need replacing too before I can use my PC. Fml.
                        Last edited by OrganizationXV; May 15th, 2019, 03:12 PM.

Comment

You want to know what's on my mind? well... Thinking about what type of thread I should make, something original that hasn't been done on here.

Comment

Originally posted by MyGod101 View Post
                            You want to know what's on my mind? well... Thinking about what type of thread I should make, something original that hasn't been done on here.
                            You should make a thread about who would win in a hypothetical fight between two fictional characters.

For example, Goku vs. Superman

Comment

• MyGod101
                              MyGod101 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Orgy that is a horrible idea. Moreover, it is so horrible that it has been done like 1000s of times, and it always ends in a crap storm. When, and "If" I do a Vs thread...it will be far more interesting than something like that. I thinking along the lines of a unique Thread My friend, something to inspire the masses.

Originally posted by MyGod101 View Post
                            political thread

Comment

• MyGod101
                              MyGod101 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Possibly, but do you know anyone who knows a lick about politics let me know Max D.

Happy that the AMAZON LOTR series is going to be based on the Second age.

Now lets just hope no SJW diversity bullshit is going to ruin it.

Comment

so at the end of it all i have gained 5 Soundcloud followers (two that i know of that are 100% real because their usernames match soundclouds I've seen on that forum), and 1 person interested in a future collab....ey, not bad for my 1st thread :p lul

Helly- and that's great for you, but... I don't really care about my art skills any more. I don't have a reason to improve at this point.

Not that I really have a problem with my own skills. I just lost the plot and don't have a reason to keep drawing anything.
                              ah, i see, i see, just read your other post lul

well, hopefully i dont get petmabanned 5ever for saying this, but unfortunately T5 is pretty dead by default. now imagine how inactive the art community would be on such a forum, be it watchers or fellow artists. if we want more people engaging with our stuff, we will either have to bring in more members which will take a long time, or post our stuff to another forum.....or do both! which is what Im doin, lol. well, with my music, at least; i havent finished enough art pieces yet to start something up on artstation or deviantart.

Comment

You should make a thread about who would win in a hypothetical fight between two fictional characters.

For example, Goku vs. Superman
                                Goku would win

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post

Thank you I'm recovering at the moment but it was pretty painless

That's wonderful to hear.

I can only then hope that you have a quick recovery, so you can be back on your feet in no time. ^_^

Whenever I'm stuck in s state of forgetfulness, I take a deep breath and think about a really happy moment in my life.

I let it sink in, and I resume the rest of my day with the calmness required to eventually recall whatever I may have been forgetting.

Whenever I'm feeling down and utterly useless, I write happy thoughts and notes for me on a piece of paper for me to read throughout the day.

Then, I pray with all of my heart for the salvation of humanity, and their deliverance from suffering.

I'm not certain just how effective my advice be on you, but I do hope that you have the support whenever you need help. ^u^

Comment

Working...
                                  X