This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
    We're looking at a $10,000 bill, we have to demolish a building, and right now we have a fucking port-a-potty in our yard. How bad are your things?
    His girl dumped him apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Beholder View Post

because even in dreams, you're utter shit.
      Theres one thing we have in common

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
        At least it's not money making or female related. I'll take that over what I have right now man. That is unless you own the place then I'd be equally as frustrated at life
        i thought you had a stable job at a pharmacy, dude, what happened to that?

as for the gf, yea that sucks, but hey just rub one out, you'll find another girl. unless the one that was on you was the girl, in which case yea maybe do a bit of introspection before getting back out there

We're looking at a $10,000 bill, we have to demolish a building, and right now we have a fucking port-a-potty in our yard. How bad are your things?
        that sounds positively nightmarish. how are yall lookin to pay that thing?

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
        Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
        I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

I have a minor minor minor blemish on my record for something that was overturned all the way back in october. I got a really nice job offer and I had 3 interviews in the fooking bag and was feeling myself but then the background check came in on Monday and it showed the case. They told me they don’t want me working there because of it when both the cops and judge said I’d be gucci after my two 8 hour anger management sessions and an apology letter to the woman. It was so much hassle too to keep going back and forth I probably spent over 20 other hours dealing with different people in regards to this non-thing that shouldn’t exist. She was an old bitter bitch and no I didn’t attack her at all. It’s a long story as to what led to a confrontation with her but I’m super depressed about the system absolutely running me over. There’s also $1600 I need to pay to get this wiped off my record. . . Meanwhile actual criminals like Jussie Smollet getting away because of having deep pockets. The girl I can deal with but it’s still emotional stress during this shit and I have a big life defining presentation coming which has also been stressing me out. It’s the volume rather than one extremely big punch so far. Part 2 I cant talk about right now but it’s like cancer serious you know.

10,000 is a lot of money man good luck. If you could afford to buy a place I’m sure you can figure something cause I been saving up for a place myself and I’m not liking my options
          Last edited by Don Tigris; April 19th, 2019, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

i thought you had a stable job at a pharmacy, dude, what happened to that?

as for the gf, yea that sucks, but hey just rub one out, you'll find another girl. unless the one that was on you was the girl, in which case yea maybe do a bit of introspection before getting back out there

that sounds positively nightmarish. how are yall lookin to pay that thing?
            I only worked during summers and did voluntreering at my school’s hospital. I also get some benefits from being a post grad but it aint shit. My summer jobs pay well but they’re only 4 month contracts. Never had a stable full time long-time job in my field but I could have if a few things didnt go wrong recently. Such a shitty turn of events for me man I could have been making 8 grand a month at a real place where I could learn and advance and eventually start making the real money.
            Last edited by Don Tigris; April 19th, 2019, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post

I only worked during summers and did voluntreering at my school’s hospital. I also get some benefits from being a post grad but it aint shit. My summer jobs pay well but they’re only 4 month contracts. Never had a stable full time long-time job in my field but I could have if a few things didnt go wrong recently. Such a shitty turn of events for me man I could have been making 8 grand a month at a real place where I could learn and advance and eventually start making the real money.
              damn, that really sucks dude :/ the US system is all kinds of fucked, you gotta do your best and keep trying. you might have to settle for something a bit less lucrative, just until you can save up the 1.6k

Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
              I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

elon muck gotta a pretty dank twitter avi
                Alvarius B. - Sleep Gunner

Comment

Originally posted by Salvador Kali View Post
                  musk might have the best high profile twitter that ive seen

Comment

Originally posted by Salvador Kali View Post
                    His Twitter is lit in general.

""Wake up sheeple!" - sheep"
                    Originally posted by Wade
                    We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

Comment

the zizek debate was a clusterfuck
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

>anime being broadcast during the kids' segment on national television
                        >they forgot to remove a sex scene
                        my fucking sides

Comment

Originally posted by Louay View Post
                          my fucking sides
                          What broadcast? I'm curious now lol

Comment

my fucking sides
                            What anime?
                            Originally posted by Wade
                            We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

Comment

Lol pervs
                              Take Five Forums is a wholesome, family-friendly site, so there will be no more of that talk, ty

Comment

Not sure which is worse: exposing 6-year-olds to nudity, or anime

Originally posted by Thar View Post

What broadcast? I'm curious now lol
                                It was on the Syrian national television.

What anime?
                                Don't know, it looked pretty old though, like from the 80s.

Comment

Not sure which is worse: exposing 6-year-olds to nudity, or anime
                                  Definitely anime. Obligatory "Because it's shit" comment aside, it has a lot of questionable and occasionally mature themes. Nudity on its own is innocuous, however, such as a small child bathing with their sibling.

Comment

So...... Why do we have 'Daylight Savings time' ?

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Loli Illya-Chan View Post
                                      So...... Why do we have 'Daylight Savings time' ?
                                      At a certain time of the year, the location of the sun is out of sync with our clocks by an hour or so, so we dedicate a certain amount of time to turn them all back until the cycle starts to fall back into place.

Comment

At a certain time of the year, the location of the sun is out of sync with our clocks by an hour or so, so we dedicate a certain amount of time to turn them all back until the cycle starts to fall back into place.
                                        Huh........ That makes perfect sense.

Comment

Lol. Don't mess with the poor dude. He's way too gullible.

Comment

Working...
                                          X