• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beholder View Post
    My 8th or 9th time reading the db manga
    y

Comment

Please synthesize vast quantities of hydrogen fluoride.

Comment

I am proud to say that I have read the DB manga...

Exactly zero times. :)

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

I am proud to say that I have read the DB manga...

Exactly zero times. :)
          doesn't come as a surprise considering what a faggot you are.

Originally posted by Snap View Post

i'm at a loss for words
          Gokuu has that effect, my friend.

Comment

8th
            Cringe and bluepilled

9th
            Based and redpilled

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

i'm at a loss for words
              Usually I just throw in a "yikes" and try not to think about what he's doing to himself.
              Originally posted by Wade
              We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

Comment

was listening to some dank sonice advance 3 ost's as i was workin yesterday when a new character idea came to me. that night i did some sketches, and man i gotta say....this character, i love her already. I daresay she may have done the impossible and dethroned Aeshima as the goddess of cute. we'll see though if this isnt just a "honeymoon" phase

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
                Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                  was listening to some dank sonice advance 3 ost's as i was workin yesterday when a new character idea came to me. that night i did some sketches, and man i gotta say....this character, i love her already. I daresay she may have done the impossible and dethroned Aeshima as the goddess of cute. we'll see though if this isnt just a "honeymoon" phase
                  Which one...?

Liked Sonic Advance 3 (although I personally have more attachment to the first 2).

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Which one...?

Liked Sonic Advance 3 (although I personally have more attachment to the first 2).
                    ocean base and its act ost's. they are dark, but somehow i managed to salvage a qt from it. an adorable cyborg facing against alien amphibians and aquatic lifeforms, with an ancient android at their behest. the concept art in my head, it is quite intricate and trippy, but we shall see if my skills are up to par

you know what....this may even be a nice idea for a one-off indie game. only time will tell....

Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
                    I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

Goku is truly the greatest.
                      I've read it probably 14 or 15 times by now.

Keep up, lmao.
                      Originally posted by Kajin_Style ;n513566
                      Why should I even give a damn that some faggot is being stoned to death in another country?

Comment

I fucking hate life.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Tigris View Post
                          I fucking hate life.
                          Is there more to this story, or...?

Comment

You know when life's been chilling and good but then one thing goes terribly wrong and it's already bad right but then another thing even worse happens right after it when you've already been fooked trying to deal with the first one. I will say the first thing was my fault and I had it coming but the second was mostly bad luck and the system

Comment

You know when life's been chilling and good but then one thing goes terribly wrong and it's already bad right but then another thing even worse happens right after it when you've already been fooked trying to deal with the first one. I will say the first thing was my fault and I had it coming but the second was mostly bad luck and the system
                              We had a break in our water line for the last couple weeks, meaning it backed up every time we flushed the toilet and we had to snake through a bunch of literal shit.

Then we found out the break in the water line might be under our garage, so we'll have to demolish it to fix the plumbing. So, yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

I've read it probably 14 or 15 times by now.

Keep up, lmao.
                                I'm more than willing to put you out of our misery before #16.

Comment

Why cant i lucid dream into winning the lottery

Comment

Originally posted by Nerise View Post
                                    Why cant i lucid dream into winning the lottery
                                    because even in dreams, you're utter shit.

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post
                                      We had a break in our water line for the last couple weeks, meaning it backed up every time we flushed the toilet and we had to snake through a bunch of literal shit.

Then we found out the break in the water line might be under our garage, so we'll have to demolish it to fix the plumbing. So, yeah.
                                      At least it's not money making or female related. I'll take that over what I have right now man. That is unless you own the place then I'd be equally as frustrated at life

Comment

At least it's not money making or female related. I'll take that over what I have right now man. That is unless you own the place then I'd be equally as frustrated at life
                                        You're having woman problems again?

Comment

We're looking at a $10,000 bill, we have to demolish a building, and right now we have a fucking port-a-potty in our yard. How bad are your things?

Comment

Working...
                                          X