• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DokTOR. View Post

lmao I remember now

Helly how did you find out
    coulda sworn i mentioned my suspicions at least a couple times before lol

anyway, i was living in his head since MvC, so i became familiar with his mannerisms. when he showed up here, i identified his trademark faggotry p quickly.

Originally posted by P408370R View Post
    He just wants you to love him, silly.

The proper response is to ziggle his loggle and fibble his yobble. :}

Dearest Helly, we wouldn't be proper frens if we didn't hold this fact over your head forever and ever. <3
    i will gladly ziggle his loggle

if by "ziggle" you mean punch and by "loggle" you mean throat

Originally posted by Kajin_Style
    Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.
    I'm sure you'll come up with some debunking excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post

coulda sworn i mentioned my suspicions at least a couple times before lol

anyway, i was living in his head since MvC, so i became familiar with his mannerisms. when he showed up here, i identified his trademark faggotry p quickly.

i will gladly ziggle his loggle

if by "ziggle" you mean punch and by "loggle" you mean throat
      I think they mean, respectively, "tickle" and "earlobes".
      Originally posted by Wade
      We can't be supreme while also supporting inclusiveness

Comment

Originally posted by OrganizationXV View Post

I think they mean, respectively, "tickle" and "earlobes".
        i reject your translation and substitute my own...

Completely denouncing every bit of evidence I present WITHOUT any counter evidence to point to the contrary is not logic; it's outright denial.

Comment

What is on my mind, is the inherent failure of humanity. People look for excuses to act incorrectly, I have known that for a long time, but all the same it is disheartening to see it happen. The psychological fall of narcissistic sociopaths like 83 is no surprise to anyone, of course, but more recently I've become aware of Andy Warski's newest mishap, and this is what has come to my mind now as I mull over the perils of the human mind.

That person, Andy Warski, is useless and a fool, and I had known that since the instant I heard him utter a sentence. But he had never struck me as malevolent or vindictive. In him, I thought I could hold onto the hope that the simpler people, in their lack of sophistication, might be capable of being oblivious to things like true evil. But was I ever proven wrong today, seeing him act up the way he did, trying to start an altercation after having numerous chances to walk away, even stalking his target shouting threats of a gun that his poor friend had, who would come to suffer the consequences of his recklessness. He was not the gentle impaired little lamb I had envisioned at all, rather he was one of the ugliest wolves I had ever seen emerge. To have such a revelation of a person you were so sure about, well it never gets easier I suppose, unless you're a cynic...which I partly am, but I keep trying for optimism even as the cruel malfunction of this rotund tumor called intelligent life keeps manifesting in such indefensible sins.

I must admit...It is difficult to describe this feeling. I want to just laugh, like I usually do, but this betrayal was just so unexpected. I feel so sorry for his viewership, even though I personally couldn't stand listening to his drivel.

Sigh

There truly are no heroes in this world.

Comment

Sigh

Now don’t say that.

https://youtu.be/6_nFuJAF5F0

And if you believe that these kinds of people have ceased to exist...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ing/540123002/

Comment

Sigh

drama queen

Comment

And outside of such cases, I know people in my life personally who could be described as “heroes.”

“Small” heroes, yeah, but ones nonetheless.

My parents actually went out to try and help homeless people starting in Fall of last year.

They bought a bunch of clothes every week, cheap but not a bunch of rags, arranged to go to a small building at a particular time and hand out some clothes and hygiene bags.

They didn’t do it because they loved the attention.

Or because someone paid them at the end.

They did it because, ultimately, they could...and because, if they were out there in the same situation, they’d probably want someone out there handing out clothes to them too.

I’m not sure if it’ll save anyone from a potential death...but I know it’ll save them at least a little pain and misery in their lives.

And of course, more close to home for me, I was adopted from Kazakhstan of all places and brought over here (and before that, I was unceremoniously dumped in that place by my biological parents).

Very much a shithole country from all indicators, and I’m very grateful that I do not have to live in it.

At the very least, I know the meals are better, more abundant, and cheaper, here in the States, which is probably why I loved (and still love) scarfing everything I could down when I landed here.

I wonder if the food state over there before I got brought over is why I can eat so much and never gain a lick of fat...

Heard that previous malnourishment could boost metabolism.

I get your cynicism, but I personally don’t feel like denigrating such people as my parents as a response to the existence of faggotry in this world...even if it can get very bad.

If anything, it just makes such people shine brighter.

If you look around, and really look, I’m sure you’ll find such people too.

Don’t let them go unappreciated.
                Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; April 15th, 2019, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussianCoffeeAddict View Post

Now don’t say that.

https://youtu.be/6_nFuJAF5F0

And if you believe that these kinds of people have ceased to exist...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ing/540123002/
                  Thank you; I needed to see these today. I feel I must further elaborate on what it is I mean by "hero", though. These acts of good in the face of evil, while undeniably great, aren't quite what I had in mind. It is one of the few good attributes of humankind that it can actually show decency when it is absolutely necessary. It is even likely that such events will transform a person for the rest of their lives. But my gripe is more with why can't people be like this always, without needing such dire circumstances? Why can't kindness and self-sacrifice be a norm instead of a rare bravery, why does there need to be a heavy trial put in front of a population or a group for those few rare instances of selfless good to shine through?

Take the Warski incident. Here was a man who had the option to act neutral, or to act hostile in response to a percieved threat. What should have happened is that he should have walked away, but he didn't because of whatever bizarre justification he wants to give. And that's my problem with people, is that more often than not they can't turn away from misbehaving when they think it can be justified. That same Andy, he has shown genuine kindness and compassion before. iirc he was an abuse victim of some type, even, so he was especially empathetic in that regard. I'm sure that, if he had been in a crisis, he may have thrown himself into the face of evil just as quickly. But that's not what he was presented with, and he instead chose an act of complete evil in an interaction that was ultimately inconsequential had he decided to swallow his pride.

In summation, my grievance is that more people aren't acting as their own imagined ideal versions in their day-to-day lives.

Comment

And outside of such cases, I know people in my life personally who could be described as “heroes.”

“Small” heroes, yeah, but ones nonetheless.

My parents actually went out to try and help homeless people starting in Fall of last year.

They bought a bunch of clothes every week, cheap but not a bunch of rags, arranged to go to a small building at a particular time and hand out some clothes and hygiene bags.

They didn’t do it because they loved the attention.

Or because someone paid them at the end.

They did it because, ultimately, they could...and because, if they were out there in the same situation, they’d probably want someone out there handing out clothes to them too.

I’m not sure if it’ll save anyone from a potential death...but I know it’ll save them at least a little pain and misery in their lives.

And of course, more close to home for me, I was adopted from Kazakhstan of all places and brought over here (and before that, I was unceremoniously dumped in that place by my biological parents).

Very much a shithole country from all indicators, and I’m very grateful that I do not have to live in it.

At the very least, I know the meals are better, more abundant, and cheaper, here in the States, which is probably why I loved (and still love) scarfing everything I could down when I landed here.

I wonder if the food state over there before I got brought over is why I can eat so much and never gain a lick of fat...

Heard that previous malnourishment could boost metabolism.

I get your cynicism, but I personally don’t feel like denigrating such people as my parents as a response to the existence of faggotry in this world...even if it can get very bad.

If anything, it just makes such people shine brighter.

If you look around, and really look, I’m sure you’ll find such people too.

Don’t let them go unappreciated.
                    I can most definitely appreciate them...truthfully, if I may confess a secret goal of mine here...lol...this is embarrassing, because I hate such pointlessly wishfulness...but some day If my talents are ever able to give me enough blessings, I should like to build an artificial island, and allow in only certain personality types like those that your parents have. It is only with such rare examples that any degree of meanigful progress can be had, and escape from this perpetual hell of left-and-right reactions.

Comment

Originally posted by Snap View Post

drama queen
                      ive been meaning to ask btw....do u still believe in jeebus?

Comment

also...while i'm in this general area, RussianCoffeeAddict i really do need you to stop batting for me. i get that you're trying to help, but when a narcissist has a psychotic breakdown like 83 did, it's best to ignore them. otherwise you end up getting dragged down with them into the sewer. 83 is scum of the earth, he does not deserve to have his bitterness validated by having people to spew his vitriol and excuses against when he loses his mind.

Comment

Thank you; I needed to see these today. I feel I must further elaborate on what it is I mean by "hero", though. These acts of good in the face of evil, while undeniably great, aren't quite what I had in mind. It is one of the few good attributes of humankind that it can actually show decency when it is absolutely necessary. It is even likely that such events will transform a person for the rest of their lives. But my gripe is more with why can't people be like this always, without needing such dire circumstances? Why can't kindness and self-sacrifice be a norm instead of a rare bravery, why does there need to be a heavy trial put in front of a population or a group for those few rare instances of selfless good to shine through?

Take the Warski incident. Here was a man who had the option to act neutral, or to act hostile in response to a percieved threat. What should have happened is that he should have walked away, but he didn't because of whatever bizarre justification he wants to give. And that's my problem with people, is that more often than not they can't turn away from misbehaving when they think it can be justified. That same Andy, he has shown genuine kindness and compassion before. iirc he was an abuse victim of some type, even, so he was especially empathetic in that regard. I'm sure that, if he had been in a crisis, he may have thrown himself into the face of evil just as quickly. But that's not what he was presented with, and he instead chose an act of complete evil in an interaction that was ultimately inconsequential had he decided to swallow his pride.

In summation, my grievance is that more people aren't acting as their own imagined ideal versions in their day-to-day lives.
                          That is a good question.

And one that I don't have an answer to.

Probably not a satisfactory one, anyways...

I suppose you have some examples to go off of already (my parents), of such people existing at the very least. I have a lot more examples of my parents being generous and great people, actually. In fact, if I had to recite, I'd probably forget to include something. I appreciate my parents. It's why I hug and tell them I love them before they go on to bed upstairs (at my home, not the dorms), every night when I can...although on occasion I've missed, and I don't like that.

I don't know when I started the habit...I've done it for a while now, at some point I just kind of decided they deserved it. I ain't stopping, though.

I think I've found a new reason to hug 'em every night before bed since I came to this university.

I do occasionally have thoughts that cross my head about the prospect of one day facing their deaths.

They're old. Real old.

Might-one-day-die-from-cancer-before-I'm-even-30 kind of old.

I really hope they never get cancer...

I had a real scare when my mom had some sort of heart failure; not a full-blown heart attack according to the doctor, but it put her in the hospital, and I ended up finding out after she'd been driven to the hospital in the middle of the morning, and the wait hoping my Mom wasn't dead wasn't very fun. I don't want to deal with it again.

So...I have fears over them one day dying, and the experience I'll have to deal with when it happens. Because it will, as much as I kind of, sort of, really don't ever want it to.

I've had some fears over my Dad possibly getting into an accident on any of the drives he's had to get over to the college...age catching up to him. Even though glasses can work wonders, it won't fix everything.

We've had a considerable amount of near-misses in general before, due in large part to idiots on the road.

So, when my parents say they'll drive on over to pick me up from the college to bring me home, the prospect of them wiping out because of one mistake in not seeing some whacko guy here or there and me finding out the details later sometimes crosses my mind. Because one small mistake is all it takes.

But when they do arrive, safe and sound, and I hug them, and we drive on back to home, I'm happy and take the good old opportunity to love them with all my heart.

Sorry about that, my appreciation for my parents kind of led into some darker avenues, and my hands did the rest.

I think I'm gonna call my parents later in the afternoon today. Put a reminder on my phone to do it. Just say hi, check up on 'em and make sure they're doing well. See if any shenanigans have popped up.

I wanted to do that a week ago and never got around to doing it.

I can most definitely appreciate them...truthfully, if I may confess a secret goal of mine here...lol...this is embarrassing, because I hate such pointlessly wishfulness...but some day If my talents are ever able to give me enough blessings, I should like to build an artificial island, and allow in only certain personality types like those that your parents have. It is only with such rare examples that any degree of meanigful progress can be had, and escape from this perpetual hell of left-and-right reactions.
                          Well, if you can do it one day, I say jump for it.

also...while i'm in this general area, RussianCoffeeAddict i really do need you to stop batting for me. i get that you're trying to help, but when a narcissist has a psychotic breakdown like 83 did, it's best to ignore them. otherwise you end up getting dragged down with them into the sewer. 83 is scum of the earth, he does not deserve to have his bitterness validated by having people to spew his vitriol and excuses against when he loses his mind.
                          Sure thing.

Already contemplated just ignoring him at all times when he gets back, actually...
                          Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; April 15th, 2019, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Yeah thanks for asking dude

Comment

I do indeed

Comment

That is a good question.

And one that I don't have an answer to.

Probably not a satisfactory one, anyways...

I suppose you have some examples to go off of already (my parents), of such people existing at the very least. I have a lot more examples of my parents being generous and great people, actually. In fact, if I had to recite, I'd probably forget to include something. I appreciate my parents. It's why I hug and tell them I love them before they go on to bed upstairs (at my home, not the dorms), every night when I can...although on occasion I've missed, and I don't like that.

I don't know when I started the habit...I've done it for a while now, at some point I just kind of decided they deserved it. I ain't stopping, though.

I think I've found a new reason to hug 'em every night before bed since I came to this university.

I do occasionally have thoughts that cross my head about the prospect of one day facing their deaths.

They're old. Real old.

Might-one-day-die-from-cancer-before-I'm-even-30 kind of old.

I really hope they never get cancer...

I had a real scare when my mom had some sort of heart failure; not a full-blown heart attack according to the doctor, but it put her in the hospital, and I ended up finding out after she'd been driven to the hospital in the middle of the morning, and the wait hoping my Mom wasn't dead wasn't very fun. I don't want to deal with it again.

So...I have fears over them one day dying, and the experience I'll have to deal with when it happens. Because it will, as much as I kind of, sort of, really don't ever want it to.

I've had some fears over my Dad possibly getting into an accident on any of the drives he's had to get over to the college...age catching up to him. Even though glasses can work wonders, it won't fix everything.

We've had a considerable amount of near-misses in general before, due in large part to idiots on the road.

So, when my parents say they'll drive on over to pick me up from the college to bring me home, the prospect of them wiping out because of one mistake in not seeing some whacko guy here or there and me finding out the details later sometimes crosses my mind. Because one small mistake is all it takes.

But when they do arrive, safe and sound, and I hug them, and we drive on back to home, I'm happy and take the good old opportunity to love them with all my heart.

Sorry about that, my appreciation for my parents kind of led into some darker avenues, and my hands did the rest.

I think I'm gonna call my parents later in the afternoon today. Put a reminder on my phone to do it. Just say hi, check up on 'em and make sure they're doing well. See if any shenanigans have popped up.

I wanted to do that a week ago and never got around to doing it.

Well, if you can do it one day, I say jump for it.

Sure thing.

Already contemplated just ignoring him at all times when he gets back, actually...

You needn't apologize; on the contrary, I should be the one asking forgiveness for my lapse in foresight. There are, indeed, still good people in this world. I simply allowed the darkness of Andy's story, compounded with the mysterious magnifying aura of the late night, to shake my perceptions. Snap was right - I was being a fag, lol. Well, to speak more honestly, I was being a hypocrite; allowing a momentary darkness to grab hold of me and wallowing in my cynicism. In the end, I still have a long way to go as far as self-improvements go. Perhaps it would also help if I stop allowing myself near a computer when I should be asleep. heh

anyway...

My bad for this display of depreciation. I will continue to whittle down this selfishness and be more mindful in the future. Tell your parents you love them, RCA...cherish them always. Try not to mortify yourself over death too much, as it tends to suck the life out of...life. Just focus on having as many happy holidays with them as you can. They love you, and they don't want that love to become a burden to you.

Originally posted by Max View Post

Yeah thanks for asking dude
                                f u, im legit curious, lul

Originally posted by Snap View Post

I do indeed
                                that is good....hold onto that belief, snappu, so i may hold onto the hope that i am wrong....

Comment

that is good....hold onto that belief, snappu, so i may hold onto the hope that i am wrong....
                                  ok nerd

Comment

My 8th or 9th time reading the db manga

Goku is truly the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by Beholder View Post
                                      yikes

Comment

You needn't apologize; on the contrary, I should be the one asking forgiveness for my lapse in foresight. There are, indeed, still good people in this world. I simply allowed the darkness of Andy's story, compounded with the mysterious magnifying aura of the late night, to shake my perceptions. Snap was right - I was being a fag, lol. Well, to speak more honestly, I was being a hypocrite; allowing a momentary darkness to grab hold of me and wallowing in my cynicism. In the end, I still have a long way to go as far as self-improvements go. Perhaps it would also help if I stop allowing myself near a computer when I should be asleep. heh

anyway...

My bad for this display of depreciation. I will continue to whittle down this selfishness and be more mindful in the future. Tell your parents you love them, RCA...cherish them always. Try not to mortify yourself over death too much, as it tends to suck the life out of...life. Just focus on having as many happy holidays with them as you can. They love you, and they don't want that love to become a burden to you.
                                        Already told 'em I love 'em when I checked up on them today, actually. They're doing well, kind of the same as always.

One of the dogs had a few issues, but that's over. Something's up with the plumbing, though, and they've gotta get it fixed. Hoping it doesn't get any worse.

My sister's pregnancy is also going just fine.

Which means I'm still gonna be an uncle.

And it's gonna be great.

In general, I somehow slept in today when I didn't want to.

I set an alarm for 6 AM to put in some pre-class homework, an hour's worth or so, but I didn't wake up at 6 AM. I woke up at exactly the time my first class ended (the one I was planning to study for, lol). But the thing is...I have no memory of shutting off the alarm...but when I walked over to my phone and checked, there it was, shut off.

And I don't recall the ringer being on silent...
                                        Last edited by RussianCoffeeAddict; April 15th, 2019, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beholder View Post
                                          i'm at a loss for words

Comment

Working...
                                          X